Who Are The Sexiest Female Characters Who You Know So Far? [Anime/Ecchi]

Toon Link

爆乳 LOVER! *-*
Elite Member
Jun 9, 2015
Do you know a lot of Anime gurls? LOL! You are currently in love with some Anime gurl? (That's a little weird but who cares!) xD ROLFMAO! in this thread you can share who are for you the sexiest anime girls who you know!

- Godaime Hokage - Tsunade Senju (Naruto Shippuden)

sexy_jumpsuit_by_kraddy07-d5s78m7.jpg

- Amaya "Haru-nee" Haruko (Maken Ki!)

Maken_Ki_omake_1_005.jpg

PS: No Hentai girls allowed because we all know that all those girls are sexy! Ahahaha

Last edited:
Huuu... It's a bit heavy for me, because I'm meanwhile since 20 years a anime otaku: And in this time are a lot come and gone... Hmm, let me time about that to think still...>_>

Huuu... It's a bit heavy for me, because I'm meanwhile since 20 years a anime otaku: And in this time are a lot come and gone... Hmm, let me time about that to think still...>_>

WOW! How old are you? xD (No need to reply) Well, any name you remember just share with us! (Apparently are many names) haha

PS: Check out my sig (V2.0) LOL! :gakuran_ok::sigh:

WOW! How old are you? xD (No need to reply) Well, any name you remember just share with us! (Apparently are many names) haha

PS: Check out my sig (V2.0) LOL! :gakuran_ok::sigh:

Well, my "Age" do you seeing at my profile box (where you seeing my ava - with the ASF-member term on that) between "Location:" and "Posts:"...xD

Well, since few years is Honda Futayo (google it about her)...

Edit: Well done, so you won't problems have with the Admins with the siggy...:goodtea:

Well, my "Age" do you seeing at my profile box (where you seeing my ava - with the ASF-member term on that) between "Location:" and "Posts:"...xD

AHAHAHAHA...I'm a little distracted (I think) :nyanmusu_despair:

- Manyuu, Chifusa (Manyuu Hikenchou)

476831-_leopard_raws__manyuu_hiken_chou___08_raw__atx_1280x720_x264_aac_.mp4_snapshot_20.22__2011.09.09_17.28.jpg

- Saeko Busujima (Highschool Of The Dead)

254889-9665bc77c5811c9b4e88958b30301601.jpg

- Sigui (Queen's Blade Rebellion)

yande_re_206084_sample.jpg

PS: No Hentai girls allowed because we all know that all those girls are sexy! Ahahaha

Last edited:
when i saw you put tsunade, i immediately wanted to counter with either the 5th mizukage, or hinata. i find them a lot better. on terms of "sexy" I have to put my favorite one, hinata, aside, and put forward the mizukage from the naruto universe.

mei_terumi__the_fifth_mizukage__by_alxnarutoall-d68zyp2.png

with the bleach universe i have to pick yoruichi, although neliel was a very very close second.

m_88621.jpg

my very favorite might have to be Mizore Shirayuki from Rosario+vampire, but that's still debatable for me

tAG_24958.jpg

[MENTION=40801]Infamous[/MENTION] That's what I'm talking about LOL! nice characters DAWG and I'm 100% agree about Mizukage she's so damn gorgeous ROLFMAO and I love Yoruichi too *-* the last one was new for me :P x_X

[MENTION=40801]Infamous[/MENTION] That's what I'm talking about LOL! nice characters DAWG and I'm 100% agree about Mizukage she's so damn gorgeous ROLFMAO and I love Yoruichi too *-* the last one was new for me :P x_X

when it comes to anime girls, blue is my favorite hair color ^.^

- Ino Yamanaka (Naruto Shippuden)

tumblr_ndz7exnJ0F1rkjg76o1_1280.png

- Meiko Shiraki (Kangoku Gakuen/Prision School)

latest

prisonschool_c089___p01_by_allanravel-d6z2eyx.jpg

- Videl (Dragon Ball Z)

3120754-videl_in_the_city_by_salvamakoto-d5mkd03.jpg

One sexy character that i enjoyed back in 2007 was Sheryl Nome from Macross Frontier.

Reactions: Evdokia
- Mikasa Ackerman (Shingeki no Kiojin/Attack On Titan!)

Mikasa.Ackerman.full.1505618.jpg

- Falangies (Arslan Senki - The Heroic Legend of Arslan)

1424616237128_image.jpg

- Aki Nijou (Maken Ki!)

E8C.jpg

dc636b.jpg

17bc75fbb93abd9e.jpeg

aki_nijou_by_hitomifukofan-d81oubr.jpg
Because she deserves it! Ahahaha! *-*

- Mirajane "The Demon, Mira" Strauss (Fairy Tail)

white_bikini_mirajane_by_sicnesse-d6hea6g.png

C62.jpg

Last edited:
There is just too many to choose from, but i think those is choosen ones. ;)

There is just too many to choose from, but i think those is choosen ones. ;)

Nice "little gallery" DAWG, you anticipated it to me posting Nami xD because she would be here for sure haha she's SO DAMN HOT! *-*

Could you please give me the info of the anime series that these characters belong? :nyanmusu_confused: Inori Yuzuriha, Amane Suou, Rea Sanka and Robin

if you take a look at majikoi, than the number of cute and sexy characters is definitely numerous, but i have to choose shiina miyako

561656-maji_de_watashi_ni_koi_shinasai___07_3.jpg

if you take a look at majikoi, than the number of cute and sexy characters is definitely numerous, but i have to choose shiina miyako

561656-maji_de_watashi_ni_koi_shinasai___07_3.jpg

Yuup, she's absolutely HOT! and you chose her because she have blue hair hahaha here's my fav one from Majikoi...

- "Momo" Kawakami

fan_art_momoyo_kawakami_by_isseiart-d71a88z.png

Yuup, she's absolutely HOT! and you chose her because she have blue hair hahaha here's my fav one from Majikoi...

- "Momo" Kawakami

fan_art_momoyo_kawakami_by_isseiart-d71a88z.png

lol, well that too, but she's sexy just in general. she looks sexy, her voice is sensual, and even her movements :lovestruck:

I prefer Kookie Ageha (She played also (more younger) at the series My noble masters. The same character and fighting abilities ;)

[MENTION=112700]Toon Link[/MENTION]; i think it's not allowed to do a double post here at this section ;)

i think there was a misunderstanding, when i said all of that, i was talking about my shiina miyako

Ahahahaha your girl is sexy too LOL!

[MENTION=44312]Dark Angel[/MENTION] My apologies...Fixed! :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092
tintin0821 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi, Nihonjaki90-san.
Could you reupload this game? Thanks in advance.
LazuH1KKA wrote on Shine's profile.
GuRu wrote on Esan's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200828-innocent-grey-虚ノ少女《new -cast-remaster-edition%E3%80%8B-%E3%83%91%E3%83%83%E3%82%B1%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B8%E7%89%88.1289457/を katefile または mexashare またはrosefileに再アップロードして頂けますか。