Freezing

shrekfx

Elite Member
Jan 8, 2012
Just got done watching freezing and it was awesome. Great mix of action, blood, and skin!! I highly recommend this if anyone hasnt seen it yet.

:cheering:

They did leave it open for a 2nd season.. We'll have to wait and see what happens.

I see well at least

somebody listened to me XD

LOL

in this types of shows I am well ahead of the game...

oh DXD LN ftw XD

Freezing what bad-ass.
The amount of fanservice was what kinda killed it for me. So much to the point it was getting annoying..
But the fight scenes are one the best I've seen, so epic~

This anime was good. As a matter of fact I happen to read the manga, which of course is WAY better. Not to be an @ss or anything. It is just that the manga touches many more controversial points than the anime.

I stopped reading the manga after meeting Louis

He sexually abuses her for years and both Stella and the idiot decide to forgive him

I think I lost a few brain cells after I read that

The protagonist is too much of a wuss for my taste

Dall-Young Yim is bad at writing plots for his mangas. His characters are all too focused on breasts as well. I get bored with the art as well since every character looks the same, and always give the same expression every chapter.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Anchobee wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, thanks for the upload of RJ01150742, seems like you locked the rar for mp3 so can I have the pw for it?
At West Metro Dental, our goal is to provide you with dental care services to keep your teeth and gums healthy and attractive.

Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s,
when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book.
unownHGSS wrote on Infamous's profile.
/me tackles .... Old habits die hard :3
unownHGSS wrote on nanashi1's profile.
Oi 7shi, not sure when you see this but hope you're doing well! The nostaliga is real haha