Another

Mato

Welcome To The Academy
Elite Member
Jul 22, 2012
As recently looked at the Anime called Another it's a horror but the plot is really intresting and the artwork is intresting one of my favourite animes now.....The humor is not the most cheerful one but the music is really well made
tumblr_lxofqyWv5M1qgq5zm.jpg

Plot:26 years ago, in a third-year classroom of a middle school, there was a student named Misaki. As an honors student who was also good at sports, the charming girl was popular with her classmates. When she suddenly died, her classmates decided to carry on as if she was still alive until graduation. Then, in the spring of 1998, a boy named Kouichi Sakakibara transfers to that classroom, and he grows suspicious of the fearful atmosphere in that classroom. In particular, there is a beautiful, aloof girl named Misaki Mei who wears an eyepatch and is always alone drawing pictures.
Some Pictures:
56099.jpg

tumblr_m2i178cqhm1r9ctv9o2_1280.jpg

another-anime.jpg

trailer:

Last edited:
I know the anime already, was cool anime, recalls me on the movie Final destination and Final call...

I read the first LN and the manga adaption already too, they was too exciting...

I love the anime....to...I dont really think it's creepy....

I don't think this animes creepy either, except for the dolls they just creep me out but I lmao when that guy got struck by lightning :D

It was pretty cool.
Not scary..just..a bit disturbing.
Thought..I liked the way how the characters died.. :x

Yes, but you two know that from Another a real movie adaption coming soon.

Yes, but you two know that from Another a real movie adaption coming soon.

No way?! O_o; A real movie adaption? That is pretty awesome, I can't wait! CX

Everyone I watch Another with mentions that it is very similar to Final Destination.

My personal favorite death in the series is when teh girl falls from the window and her neck cracks. It just looked so painful.

hmmm i actuallyfelt the dolls comftable>.< nothing wrong with them O_O

I have not seen this anime yet, I know Ayatsuji Yukito scenario.
His psychological description is good detective novelist.
The horror atmosphere is expected to be, I am likely to be pulled in the story and Koma look.

I LOVE THIS ANIME~ It's awesome~ :D It's not really scary ヽ(= ´ ェ `=)ノうふふ♪

I watched it a moth ( I think) ago. pretty good, but not the best. Still worth to watch it if someone like this style.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

dohuni wrote on UFO's profile.
Hello. Could you reupload the version 2.0 of this game? RJ310786 thanks.
DarkSniper wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine,

[190912][Excite engine] RPGでゲーム進行に関わりなくNPCをエッチどころかディープなSMまでしちゃうゲーム [RJ264801]

Could you please Reup the above game?
Thanks.
playboy623 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
bidlocat0 wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori!
Can you update this game please?
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01161364.html/?locale=en_US
Thanks!