[Original/Re-make Anime] Koutestsu no Kabaneri

nanashi1

One of countless souls...
Elite Member
Jul 5, 2012

801.jpg

Well, via Koutetsu no Kabaneri's Twitter was announced: that they'll a new original-anime project about the series make, but it wasn't confirmed yet, in which format (TV, Movie or OVA - or it may as sequel) will be made. The airing date of it should be at 2018.

Story: The story is set in a steam-punk age, where the humanity by a fearsome race called Kabane threatened will (if they bite one, then will they also to a mindless zombies), in this story gives it the young man from the maintenance-team of Aragane, Ikoma; and the young Kabane-hunter girl called Mumei (originally Hozumi) (...) As they're meeting, started then for them the merciless journey, where the fate for them in their travel some threatments prebared has.

Source(s): yaraon-blog
[MENTION=10646]unownHGSS[/MENTION]; [MENTION=26]KingArturia[/MENTION]; [MENTION=44312]Dark Angel[/MENTION];

Last edited:
Oh that's good news. While the story was pretty bland, the visuals and soundtracks were top tier. Looking forward to see more :)

Oh that's good news. While the story was pretty bland, the visuals and soundtracks were top tier. Looking forward to see more :)
Well, especially the end of Viva wasn't really the best indeed...
From what I gather its just a revisit to the old story no? :/
And you're not alone with that question, they didn't clearly mentioned, how they meant have with: Because 新作/shinsaku could mean that they it from begin some improvements making will (visually, audio or plot wise); or they a separated one, where totally from zero starting (a new one) but still remaining in that universe...

Hmm... I'll of course because of it further more news gather, where then I'll you all inform about it.

And you're not alone with that question, they didn't clearly mentioned, how they meant have with: Because 新作/shinsaku could mean that they it from begin some improvements making will (visually, audio or plot wise); or they a separated one, where totally from zero starting (a new one) but still remaining in that universe...

Hmm... I'll of course because of it further more news gather, where then I'll you all inform about it.

I don't know, the ending was definitely "open" at the end of S1, however not much of it outside of Kongoukaku so in a way even though the ending is opening, unless they come up with something fancy I have no idea what they will do.......

I don't know, the ending was definitely "open" at the end of S1, however not much of it outside of Kongoukaku so in a way even though the ending is opening, unless they come up with something fancy I have no idea what they will do.......

Yeah, me was also clear at that time that it with a open-end ended has, but my infos didn't confirmed yet: that it really a sequel will be, because on Twitter of Kabaneri is still the status 新作/shinsaku, instead 第二期開始決定!/Dainiki kaishi kettei! (2nd season-production is decided). We've still wait for some more infos about it - probably like at DxD, where there also with shinsaku marked was, was then later really as 4th season confirmed. But let's see...

They might recut it into movie format. The visuals would only need a few touch-ups and the story could be revisited without much effort (though probably they won't make any major changes—can't waste money during a cash grab. :D).

They might recut it into movie format. The visuals would only need a few touch-ups and the story could be revisited without much effort (though probably they won't make any major changes—can't waste money during a cash grab. :D).

Hmm... I don't say that this would be not possible, but I've my doubt in this case. Because Koutestu no Kabaneri got already 2 recap-movies: the first will be at end of Dec. (31st 2016) aired in the japanese theatres, and the second just 7 days later. - Lol, I'm more for the re-make party of the series, but let's see...^_^

That was exactly my thought, a movie cash grab that seems like what major studio do most of the time nowadays, hopefully enough new element would be added to it unlike where Gurren Lagann where only second part really received polishing, the first part pretty much remained untouched. I would like to see what's their take on the new version...

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

uiu1610432 wrote on UFO's profile.
Hi,UFO.
Is there any criteria for making requests?
I want to see the recent work 'フェルン フリーレン 02' by Gentleman910
Khroad Law Professional Corporation is a multi-service law firm located in Brampton. We provide legal services in Family Law, Real Estate Law, Immigration Law, Corporate Law, Wills & Estate, and Civil Litigation.
Nagomikaze wrote on Shine's profile.
Hey, do you have a working Textractor hook for this release? I can only hook the base game. Thanks in advance!
feschrfrvdh wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi. I need your help once again. would you upload ここから夏のイノセンス!OST?
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092