nanashi1

One of countless souls...
Elite Member
Jul 5, 2012

001_2016102216171520c.jpg

During on the current Fujimishobo's Fantasia Bunko Dai Kansha-sai 2016 was announced: that it will a new series get, but it wasn't yet confirmed in which form. If a remake, spin-off, sequel, OVA or movie will be.

201610221613127b7.jpg

The seiyuu of Rias Gremory, Hikasa Yoko did announced on the fest.

Source: FBDK-s2016/yaraon-blog.com

[MENTION=26]KingArturia[/MENTION];

Last edited:
One should never say no to more Rias, Akeno, Xenovia and co. However I heard they butchered the Season 3 so I didn't had much hope, I guess we'll wait and find out! :D

One should never say no to more Rias, Akeno, Xenovia and co.

Yeah, but there hangs a question... - especially about Xenovia. Better said about her seiyuu, if she manages fully recover till main production of the anime.

Yeah, but there hangs a question... - especially about Xenovia. Better said about her seiyuu, if she manages fully recover till main production of the anime.

Oh yes, that's true, Risa is ill isn't she :( I hope she get well soon.

Oh yes, that's true, Risa is ill isn't she :( I hope she get well soon.
This I do hope heavily, I wish for her the best in her health progress!

I'd longer wait on the sequel, because Risa-chan has a significant voice, where I'd not wanna a replacment hear...

This I do hope heavily, I wish for her the best in her health progress!

I'd longer wait on the sequel, because Risa-chan has a significant voice, where I'd not wanna a replacment hear...

Yea me too, they recently replaced her as main character Mashu on FGO, I was very sad but as FGO is a constantly developing game I guess it has to happen :/ But I would much prefer to hear Risa voicing Xenosia than someone else replacing her.

Yea me too, they recently replaced her as main character Mashu on FGO, I was very sad but as FGO is a constantly developing game I guess it has to happen :/ But I would much prefer to hear Risa voicing Xenosia than someone else replacing her.
Ooh yeah, this is me also known with Shilder. This did me much more depresive made, but I've positive think and the best hope for her.

But let's wait and see, how they with Xenovia managing will. Probably we'll luck have, and Risa-chan will return (recovered!)

Ooh yeah, this is me also known with Shilder. This did me much more depresive made, but I've positive think and the best hope for her.

But let's wait and see, how they with Xenovia managing will. Probably we'll luck have, and Risa-chan will return (recovered!)

Indeed, makes me think what happened to Risa, maybe her voice taken a toll since I believe her "majestic" voice is not her normal voice so maybe her voice need time to recover? Whatever it is I hope the best for Risa, she's one of my recent favorite voice due to her voicing Erina, and I can't stop reading her line in manga in her voice :P

Indeed, makes me think what happened to Risa, maybe her voice taken a toll since I believe her "majestic" voice is not her normal voice so maybe her voice need time to recover? Whatever it is I hope the best for Risa, she's one of my recent favorite voice due to her voicing Erina, and I can't stop reading her line in manga in her voice :P

Well, her agency did nothing new about her illness exactly explained what it's - And this since the announcement about 1 month ago - just that she this since longer period within carried has...

And well, if you the special episode (the ep. 14,5) of Shokugeki no Souma season 1 seen have, then you could her voice in nature hear. - Actually at female seiyuu's you won't from begin to their rolle/anime characters think, like at the male seiyuu's. Matsuoka, the seiyuu of Souma and Kirito (SAO) has so a specific voice, where even if he Live speaks, not heavy to figure out is in which characters his voice given has.

Well, her agency did nothing new about her illness exactly explained what it's - And this since the announcement about 1 month ago - just that she this since longer period within carried has...

And well, if you the special episode (the ep. 14,5) of Shokugeki no Souma season 1 seen have, then you could her voice in nature hear. - Actually at female seiyuu's you won't from begin to their rolle/anime characters think, like at the male seiyuu's. Matsuoka, the seiyuu of Souma and Kirito (SAO) has so a specific voice, where even if he Live speaks, not heavy to figure out is in which characters his voice given has.

Yes and no? I mean CV have their specific voice when they're voicing, one more "known" than others, but I can quite easily recognise Seiba's voice, its very distinct. Ayako also seems to speak in that voice naturally, just more of a soften tone compared to when she's Seiba? I don't know but I've seen CV (can't remember off the top of my head but I remember coming across a few before) that can completely change voices depending on who they voice and what is demanded of them, these are scary talents xD

Yes and no? I mean CV have their specific voice when they're voicing, one more "known" than others, but I can quite easily recognise Seiba's voice, its very distinct. Ayako also seems to speak in that voice naturally, just more of a soften tone compared to when she's Seiba? I don't know but I've seen CV (can't remember off the top of my head but I remember coming across a few before) that can completely change voices depending on who they voice and what is demanded of them, these are scary talents xD

Hmm... Probably, but female seiyuu's making not easy (except if you her/they know since longer) to recognise with their "normal" voices if they live on interviews or festivals speak. At male is it much easier, because the most of them really so speak...

And Risa has 3 seiyuu voices: 1st the o-jou-sama voice (like as Erina), 2nd the childish/cheeky voice (like as Masami in Ro kyu bu! SS) and 3rd the bad-ass voice (like as Rori and Xenovia). She is so then very talented!

Edit: I did on my SZS-thread in Game sec. the post of last night edited.

Hmm... Probably, but female seiyuu's making not easy (except if you her/they know since longer) to recognise with their "normal" voices if they live on interviews or festivals speak. At male is it much easier, because the most of them really so speak...

And Risa has 3 seiyuu voices: 1st the o-jou-sama voice (like as Erina), 2nd the childish/cheeky voice (like as Masami in Ro kyu bu! SS) and 3rd the bad-ass voice (like as Rori and Xenovia). She is so then very talented!

Edit: I did on my SZS-thread in Game sec. the post of last night edited.

Indeed that's true, but to me Xenovia's voice and Erina's voice is so similar I count them is the same one xD And I'll go check out the Symphogear thread in a sec :P

Indeed that's true, but to me Xenovia's voice and Erina's voice is so similar I count them is the same one xD And I'll go check out the Symphogear thread in a sec :P

Well, I did somewhere heard that Risa's mayestic voice in the ranking on first place is, on the second her bad-ass one...xD

:P her majestic voice is definitely unique and good :P

Yeah, but this quote of a dialog in a other anime-franchise is epic! "Iee senpai, kore wa watashitachi no tatakai desu!!!" I could this in row hear...xD

News update (!)

The 4th season of DxD will be not more from TNK made, but from Passione (what also Rail Wars and Rokka no Yuusha made have)!

Source: otakomu.jp

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

somacruz63 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
momoka1919 wrote on Shine's profile.
Sorry, The title of "this" is different, but the correct title is"ド変態ドM&腹黒メイド服『ハイポリボディ版』+EXキャラビジュアル強化パック" This data does not contain "ハイポリボディ版". Please upload that data.
Hoppou wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
this person got some good stuff, plz upload them...https://vrsexfriend.fanbox.cc/