Yumina the Ethereal Discussion Thread

Animaksiat

エロゲーソムリエ
Contributor
Oct 8, 2011
Shrine Maiden battle crashes. Had it happen twice now :(.

try installing the new patch JAST released

also if that doesnt work, dont use Ctrl during the fight( or the keyboard) just click with the mouse, thats what I did

try installing the new patch JAST released

also if that doesnt work, dont use Ctrl during the fight( or the keyboard) just click with the mouse, thats what I did

Thanks. I made it somehow. Game crashed twice before I succeeded. Fun game so far. Really like the characters. still, having a stock system is quite annnoying. The healing spots in dengeons seem pretty rare.

Have some trouble with Chapter 4 boss. I actually managed to beat her but approval rate was too low...

Can someone please tell me a strategy to beat the shrine maidens battle

If you completely finished all the scenes with the sisters you should have gotten a skill called independent heart and use that asap when Youko is the attacker.

Reactions: Akashima@
sorry,if i'm in the wrong thread.

but could someone help me?i'm keep getting error hr80004005
exiting application.

it is happen when begin the chapter 1.

thx.

well i don't know this correct but i manage beat them with 100% approval for battle with miko (i forget heir name)
my strategy yumina used his song skill for buff and debuff and using kirara as blast and debuff along with ai and make ayumu as main attacker using all enemy attack (like akashima illusion or akashima special)
first turn my formation Yumina (song skill) - ayumu (wait) - kirara (chain stasis) - ai (hydroblast)
when yumina use his skill enemy would try to stop her so hindered with kirara and ai this will make approval rating become red dominant , in my case enemy become fumble. next turn ayumu will attack all party and kirara use (sincere brainwashing = debuff and make approval rating to your) will ai use whatever/ wait this at last will make your approval rating to 70 >. well after this try to maintance the condition. important dont forget atlast leveling to lv 13 or higher
(i am sorry if my grammar bad) for now i playing around ch 7 -8

Have some trouble with Chapter 4 boss. I actually managed to beat her but approval rate was too low...
My characters are all level 17 and first I had a problem too. I can give you some advice how to get a high approval rate (if you haven't already found out).
First you need the skill Null Silencer at level 2 (in my case I used it with Ai). Use it each time Nayuta uses the skill where she regenerates her HP (since her skill is continuous). Also make sure you have equipped the skill Heartbeat Blue with Ai.
Tactic for the fight: Start with Yumina as a forward and use the skill Shining Smile (if you have it) or a song. Kirara should use a skill like Glint in the Dark or Sincere Brainwashing. With Ayumu use the skill Moving Wall (if you have it) or Endeavor Mind. And now the role of Ai. If Ayumu has the skill Absolute Horizon then Ai should use Heartbeat Blue. Next round you should have enough red audience rating to use Absolute Horizon with Ayumu as forward which causes at least 1k damage. The rest is easy. Yumina should continue the song (if Nayute interrupts it move her to the forward position to start the song again) and the other ones should deal damage (with the skills Pyrosplit, Hydroblaster, Blade of Shadow etc.). Later move Ayumu to the forward position and attack (Yumina should continue the song). Most important is that you need Ai in the backyard to interrupt Nayutas continuous skill.

My characters are all level 17 and first I had a problem too. I can give you some advice how to get a high approval rate (if you haven't already found out).
First you need the skill Null Silencer at level 2 (in my case I used it with Ai). Use it each time Nayuta uses the skill where she regenerates her HP (since her skill is continuous). Also make sure you have equipped the skill Heartbeat Blue with Ai.
Tactic for the fight: Start with Yumina as a forward and use the skill Shining Smile (if you have it) or a song. Kirara should use a skill like Glint in the Dark or Sincere Brainwashing. With Ayumu use the skill Moving Wall (if you have it) or Endeavor Mind. And now the role of Ai. If Ayumu has the skill Absolute Horizon then Ai should use Heartbeat Blue. Next round you should have enough red audience rating to use Absolute Horizon with Ayumu as forward which causes at least 1k damage. The rest is easy. Yumina should continue the song (if Nayute interrupts it move her to the forward position to start the song again) and the other ones should deal damage (with the skills Pyrosplit, Hydroblaster, Blade of Shadow etc.). Later move Ayumu to the forward position and attack (Yumina should continue the song). Most important is that you need Ai in the backyard to interrupt Nayutas continuous skill.
absolute horizon ? where do you get that skill from unidentified skill or event?

absolute horizon ? where do you get that skill from unidentified skill or event?
From an event. At the beginning of chapter 4 you should go to the meeting and to Kirara. Kirara gives you the task to observe Nayuta and her weakness. Now events with Nayuta should have been unlocked on the school map. Visit all of Nayuta's events and in the last one you find out about her weakness. There's also a decision in this event, but I can't tell you if you will unlock the skill with both answers or just with one of them. I chose the second (lower) choice. If you want to make sure save here and try it out. After you chose an answer you have to choose the meeting event (it's called "I don't get it"). Maybe you have to choose another event first before you unlock the meeting, depends on when you choose the last event with Nayuta.

Edit: I forgot to mention that you should visit Rei's events too after he was crushed by Nayuta since he gives you a hint about her weakness. Maybe this is also required to unlock the final event with Nayuta (which is on the roof)

Last edited:
Does anyone know for what I need the marterials I found in the training world? There was a quest where I needed a few things, but now I have over 15 or 20 different things and I don't know if I should sell them (they would bring me around 100 YP).

From an event. At the beginning of chapter 4 you should go to the meeting and to Kirara. Kirara gives you the task to observe Nayuta and her weakness. Now events with Nayuta should have been unlocked on the school map. Visit all of Nayuta's events and in the last one you find out about her weakness. There's also a decision in this event, but I can't tell you if you will unlock the skill with both answers or just with one of them. I chose the second (lower) choice. If you want to make sure save here and try it out. After you chose an answer you have to choose the meeting event (it's called "I don't get it"). Maybe you have to choose another event first before you unlock the meeting, depends on when you choose the last event with Nayuta.

Edit: I forgot to mention that you should visit Rei's events too after he was crushed by Nayuta since he gives you a hint about her weakness. Maybe this is also required to unlock the final event with Nayuta (which is on the roof)
arrg of course i didnt get the skill :neardead:
that time i was to focus to get event with yumina and leveling even H-scene i only get with librarian girl only :deadsad:
well the good thing i alredy finish this game with only 30+ hour
good thing this have new game plus :swearveng:

edit: of course i get yumina H-scene too because i doing her route

arrg of course i didnt get the skill :neardead:
that time i was to focus to get event with yumina and leveling even H-scene i only get with librarian girl only :deadsad:
well the good thing i alredy finish this game with only 30+ hour
good thing this have new game plus :swearveng:

edit: of course i get yumina H-scene too because i doing her route
I'm at chapter 6 or 7 now (don't know, since I played a few hours ago) and I played for nearly 30h (whereby I have to say that I were afk for about 5h or even longer).
At the moment I got the h-scene with the librarian girl and Nayuta. On the first walkthrough I'll focus on Kirara's route. Maybe I'll play it again and then I'll focus on Ai's route, but I don't really like Yumina that much, so I think I won't play her route. For the rest I have a savegame with all h-scenes and CG's, so I don't really care. The battles are just to annoying from time to time.

I'm at chapter 6 or 7 now (don't know, since I played a few hours ago) and I played for nearly 30h (whereby I have to say that I were afk for about 5h or even longer).
At the moment I got the h-scene with the librarian girl and Nayuta. On the first walkthrough I'll focus on Kirara's route. Maybe I'll play it again and then I'll focus on Ai's route, but I don't really like Yumina that much, so I think I won't play her route. For the rest I have a savegame with all h-scenes and CG's, so I don't really care. The battles are just to annoying from time to time.
hahaha yeah i know how you fell about the battle and more importantly the last battle in yumina route was.............
:bored: i don't even know how to say it, that battle just to easy and only take my time ( can you imagine my attack was nearly 10k but the enemy was only hurt little )
but i still recomend you playing her route becasue you can get 3 (i think i forget how many) special skill before and in last battle for akashima and yumina

hahaha yeah i know how you fell about the battle and more importantly the last battle in yumina route was.............
:bored: i don't even know how to say it, that battle just to easy and only take my time ( can you imagine my attack was nearly 10k but the enemy was only hurt little )
but i still recomend you playing her route becasue you can get 3 (i think i forget how many) special skill before and in last battle for akashima and yumina
Do you know if there's something special about the "New Game Plus"? And is Yumina's ending also the True Ending (since there's the tag One True Ending on vndb) or is this ending another one?

Do you know if there's something special about the "New Game Plus"? And is Yumina's ending also the True Ending (since there's the tag One True Ending on vndb) or is this ending another one?
as for this i dont know, i only finished this game couple hour ago and not yet playing new game +, but for sure you can play at hard mode after finished one time.
i only hope the level and skill isnt lost in new game+ so i can more concentration in story

as for this i dont know, i only finished this game couple hour ago and not yet playing new game +, but for sure you can play at hard mode after finished one time.
i only hope the level and skill isnt lost in new game+ so i can more concentration in story
Hm, since I think you'll finish the New Game Plus before me it would be nice if you can tell me some things about it when you finished it ;) Like if the stats are carried over or if there's another ending or so :)

Hm, since I think you'll finish the New Game Plus before me it would be nice if you can tell me some things about it when you finished it ;) Like if the stats are carried over or if there's another ending or so :)
yeah lets sharing what we know, after all i still have 1 week free time before schedule getting busy and planning finis it as soon as possible

Your stats, skills and items carry over. I think there is a True route but you need to beat the last boss of Midorstan? And clear all three heroine routes.

Checking the japanese walkthrough... the true route's boss has pretty amazing stats...
Not going to be at that level for a while...

Reactions: Akashima@
Anyone knows how to optain the Tomori-Scene if there is one thought at the End of Chapter 2, but there was nothing. Or skips the wrong choice after beating Maino more the her H-Scene?

Anyone knows how to optain the Tomori-Scene if there is one thought at the End of Chapter 2, but there was nothing. Or skips the wrong choice after beating Maino more the her H-Scene?
well tomori was hard to get h-scene maybe little similiar to tsukuyo, as for me only her not get yet h-scene except other 2 main heroine but i hear from my friend you can get her scene if you complete her event include 3 special afternoon event (i only get 2)

A short advice for everyone who plays the game:

In chapter 4 you need Null Silencer on level 2 and in chapter 7 on level 3 ... otherwise the battles will be very hard :D

Your stats, skills and items carry over. I think there is a True route but you need to beat the last boss of Midorstan? And clear all three heroine routes.

Checking the japanese walkthrough... the true route's boss has pretty amazing stats...
Not going to be at that level for a while...
Ok, forget it, I won't play a second route. I'm at chapter 8 now and I played over 40h ... I know, the story might be interesting, but the fights are so damn annoying later on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

darkpachon wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
sorry can you upload again [110128] [Studio 邪恋] 操心術0 パッケージ版 is that the links are down
darkpachon wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
sorry can you upload again

[121130][STUDIO邪恋] 操心術∞(メビウス)

the links are down
umi131 wrote on Shine's profile.
request
can you upload this?

男装王子様系女子は爆乳爆尻マゾ娘っ♪
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01166080.html/?locale=pt_BR
When you adopt a puppy from Hickory Ridge Goldens, you are not just getting a pet; you are becoming part of our extended family. We are dedicated to maintaining a lifelong relationship with our puppy owners, offering guidance and support as needed.
Jagger051 wrote on Esan's profile.

[Japanese] [160930][デジタルGパワー] 不幸な母さんとしあわせラブラブ生活

Links Broken, re-upload please