Your IRL pictures! Like your spamming\posting HQ's LAIR

[MENTION=2]Ignis[/MENTION]; [MENTION=10646]unownHGSS[/MENTION]; [MENTION=26]KingArturia[/MENTION]; Well the male characters are Ellie's favs. I am fan of Sailro Moon ;)
[MENTION=26]KingArturia[/MENTION]; This Fate Stay Night Seiko Watch is really killing me! I want it! I have a huge collection of Watches and Fountain Pens and mechanical Pencils And Roller-Ball / Ball Point Pens...

And this one is a MUST to own one! i am really looking forward to add this special Seiko at my Watches Collection.

Also as we speak for collections, here there is the collection that i have just mentioned!

Fountain Pens & Roller-Ball Pens / Ball-Point Pens / Mechanical Pencils.

Penes_01.jpg

Penes_02.jpg

Penes_03.jpg

Penes_04.jpg

And the Watches Collection plus some Perfumes Collection as well...

ROLOGIA_ARROMATA_MAXAIRIA_SYLLOGES.jpg

YES i know i am to weird/maniac? lol!

That's a really nice looking fountain pen and watch collection you got there [MENTION=44312]Dark Angel[/MENTION]; when it comes to fountain pen though, my favorite brand is still S.T Dupont :D Parker still have some really nice looking fountain pens though!
[MENTION=10646]unownHGSS[/MENTION]; I know right? :D But it is the face of Fate after all, they'll put as much resource as possible to make it look fitting for the King after all ;)

That's a really nice looking fountain pen and watch collection you got there [MENTION=44312]Dark Angel[/MENTION]; when it comes to fountain pen though, my favorite brand is still S.T Dupont :D Parker still have some really nice looking fountain pens though!

Thank you :D. I have 4 S.T. Dupont and another 3 Mont Blank. But i am not so into them. I have and also an one off Pelikan Sahara Fountain pen M640 and it costed around 1800 euros to obtained it from an auction and is a really nice and very well weighted fountain pen. Same with Parker's Duofold Norman Rockwell Special Edition a truly collective Pen this one is listed on the images that i uploaded. And as well i am in search for this specific model
St. Petersburg VIP. Also in 2003 Parker made a VIP version of the St. Petersburg in a 23K gold plated finish with the Neva waves etched in the gold. These pens were not for sale but were presented to members of the Government of the Russian Federation, Administration of St. Petersburg and prominent citizens of the city’s culture and arts. 10 pens were made.
I Learned that some of them are going to be offered into an auction from a specif person inside Parker's factory in UK.

And if i can't find the upper model i will definitely go for this model Queen's Edition or it was named :
bumblebee. Parker celebrated the London Pen Show in 2007 by producing a very cool Duofold Centennial in a design inspired by the Vacumatics of the 1930’s and 1940’s. It featured white edged yellow stripes alternating with transparent acrylic and black ends. The cap had three cap bands and the black imprint read Geo. S. Parker/ Fountain pen /Duofold/ Newhaven Sx. / Made in UK. It featured the Lucky Curve banner with the limited edition number inside. 100 pens were produced but thirteen pens never left Parker, so there were in fact only 87 pens available. The crown was imprinted Parker Duofold Fountain pen London. The pen was offered in a laquer wood box. Pen manufacturer Brad Torelli made an oversize Vacumatic from "Bumblebee" stock for a prominent Parker employee.
and this has around 30 available for purchase.

I know i am tooooo passionate with my collection :D

obEPexs.jpg

This have finally arrived this morning :D
Hmm... Without shit, you're having taste^_^!

Well, next TIME will you sure then know when for F-time is...^_^
A new minor update at our anime-storage collection was add it today at Ellie's mother's house and also our Anime-Storage Place.

New Figures and chibis also and some key chain chibis :D

IMG_0059.jpg

IMG_0065.jpg

IMG_0074.jpg

IMG_0072.jpg

IMG_0081.jpg

IMG_0079.jpg
Nice package. Well, I guess that the male ones in X-mas give will for her, right...xD?

Well, this is indeed a impressive collection/selection for your in-/upcoming contracts to sign down...xD

That's the First Press Limited Edition Sword Art Online: Ordinal Scale Blu Ray, there is the concept art for the movie (Asuna face book) + a small B4 art piece. I got the Aniplex+ pre-order bonuses if you're wondering

oh nice! Your collection keeps growing lol

A new minor update at our anime-storage collection was add it today at Ellie's mother's house and also our Anime-Storage Place.

IMG_0059.jpg

IMG_0065.jpg

IMG_0074.jpg

IMG_0072.jpg

IMG_0081.jpg

IMG_0079.jpg

Nice! I like the key chains.

Lady Ann showed up today!

[MENTION=10646]unownHGSS[/MENTION]; [MENTION=41234]T-ELOS[/MENTION]; [MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION]; [MENTION=26]KingArturia[/MENTION]; [MENTION=93850]|♚|KK|♚|[/MENTION]; [MENTION=40801]Infamous[/MENTION]; [MENTION=35259]Leggy[/MENTION]; [MENTION=62490]Jezebel[/MENTION];

Last edited:

[MENTION=10646]unownHGSS[/MENTION]; [MENTION=41234]T-ELOS[/MENTION]; [MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION]; [MENTION=26]KingArturia[/MENTION]; [MENTION=93850]|♚|KK|♚|[/MENTION]; [MENTION=40801]Infamous[/MENTION];

awesome!! is that your 1st figure?

Futaba-chan finally arrived!!!
sticker.png

[MENTION=10646]unownHGSS[/MENTION]; [MENTION=41234]T-ELOS[/MENTION]; [MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION]; [MENTION=26]KingArturia[/MENTION]; [MENTION=93850]|♚|KK|♚|[/MENTION]; [MENTION=40801]Infamous[/MENTION]; [MENTION=115385]Neruko[/MENTION]; [MENTION=35259]Leggy[/MENTION]; [MENTION=62490]Jezebel[/MENTION];

Last edited:
Yes, but it was out my normal pay.
sticker.png

Why this one...
2018-04-11_03.18.19.jpg

hmm...I need to get some proper shelving and do some dusting...

oh nice! Do you have anymore you plan to get? Makoto?

I would like a Takemi, and Mifune PVC, doubt either will happen though :(

IMG_0059.jpg

IMG_0065.jpg

IMG_0074.jpg

IMG_0072.jpg

IMG_0081.jpg

IMG_0079.jpg

[MENTION=2]Ignis[/MENTION]; [MENTION=10646]unownHGSS[/MENTION]; [MENTION=41234]T-ELOS[/MENTION]; [MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION]; [MENTION=26]KingArturia[/MENTION]; [MENTION=93850]|♚|KK|♚|[/MENTION];

sticker.png

[MENTION=10646]unownHGSS[/MENTION]; [MENTION=41234]T-ELOS[/MENTION]; [MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION]; [MENTION=26]KingArturia[/MENTION]; [MENTION=93850]|♚|KK|♚|[/MENTION]; [MENTION=40801]Infamous[/MENTION]; [MENTION=35259]Leggy[/MENTION];

[MENTION=10646]unownHGSS[/MENTION]; [MENTION=41234]T-ELOS[/MENTION]; [MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION]; [MENTION=26]KingArturia[/MENTION]; [MENTION=93850]|♚|KK|♚|[/MENTION]; [MENTION=40801]Infamous[/MENTION]; [MENTION=115385]Neruko[/MENTION]; [MENTION=35259]Leggy[/MENTION];

I love all these! :puniko_dazzled:

[MENTION=10646]unownHGSS[/MENTION]; [MENTION=41234]T-ELOS[/MENTION]; [MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION]; [MENTION=26]KingArturia[/MENTION]; [MENTION=93850]|♚|KK|♚|[/MENTION]; [MENTION=40801]Infamous[/MENTION]; [MENTION=35259]Leggy[/MENTION]; [MENTION=62490]Jezebel[/MENTION];

I love it! They did a great job with Ann.

sticker.png

[MENTION=10646]unownHGSS[/MENTION]; [MENTION=41234]T-ELOS[/MENTION]; [MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION]; [MENTION=26]KingArturia[/MENTION]; [MENTION=93850]|♚|KK|♚|[/MENTION]; [MENTION=40801]Infamous[/MENTION]; [MENTION=115385]Neruko[/MENTION]; [MENTION=35259]Leggy[/MENTION]; [MENTION=62490]Jezebel[/MENTION];

Futaba and Morgana!!! Very cute!

Thanks for sharing with me Shin.

I’ve decided to share some pics now cuz I’m bored. =\

Pics of Key promoting their new game Summer Pockets in an event.

3_F8704_CA-128_E-4_B59-_A957-9_BDEBB46_DB4_E.jpg

2_B344_B63-_A1_F0-42_A2-_BB51-_AC07_F90_BB26_E.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

jsh wrote on Shine's profile.
Can u upload 春屋3D’s arlecchino?
micanh wrote on Lebedev's profile.
Since it was you who posted the Rakudai volumes, I chose to ask here. Do you have any plans to upload the novel's 19vol ?
fpqm127 wrote on Esan's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/120909-ジュピター-絶対監獄.1204055/

Can you please reupload this file katefile or mexashare or rosefile?

Thanks.
TheB33 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi can you please resend the games from 諾威水産? I've been looking them for some time even DLsite don't have these games
kihon wrote on Shine's profile.
Buying resources out of their own pockets, spending energy and effort, with almost no return so that everyone can enjoy the cultural and entertainment products of developed countries at almost zero cost walking in the dark to serve the light, they are real heroes
bg,f8f8f8-flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg