Your IRL pictures! Like your spamming\posting HQ's LAIR

TglXSM9YE.jpg

New rig so might as well share it here :D

Nice equipment do you having, but on that pic missing something... But what? Hmm...:smug:

:lmao: Where are the Seiba BG, posters, PVCs etc. there...xD?

Nice equipment do you having, but on that pic missing something... But what? Hmm...:smug:

:lmao: Where are the Seiba BG, posters, PVCs etc. there...xD?

That was full screen Youtube video to show the 21:9 Ultrawide (since you can see the bars at the side when you watch 16:9 videos :P) My all my Seiba collection are not next to my PC, they're either still in their covers or up in the display above my bed :P

I'll assume you'll like what arrived this morning.

HDO4mF.jpg
7qXaAFU21.jpg
7wI8K3zqX.jpg
qB6xGd.jpg
Gk2OqbYwh.jpg

Since it arrived this morning, right before my Graduation Ceremony so therefore I wore part of a clothing that was based off Seiba at my Graduation, I think it is a sign from her Blessing me at this important moment in my life, she is there when I need it! :D

That was full screen Youtube video to show the 21:9 Ultrawide (since you can see the bars at the side when you watch 16:9 videos :P) My all my Seiba collection are not next to my PC, they're either still in their covers or up in the display above my bed :P

I'll assume you'll like what arrived this morning.

HDO4mF.jpg
7qXaAFU21.jpg
7wI8K3zqX.jpg
qB6xGd.jpg
Gk2OqbYwh.jpg

Since it arrived this morning, right before my Graduation Ceremony so therefore I wore part of a clothing that was based off Seiba at my Graduation, I think it is a sign from her Blessing me at this important moment in my life, she is there when I need it! :D

Ah so ah so...xD

Btw, it looks nice out your new goods, you did a good choice made!!!

And WOW!!! G'gratulation for your finish of the university, it was a long and hard way sure but it counts that you did it successful finished. Where then I can finally say: Welcome in the real world!

Btw, did you the glasses on that ceremony wear...xD?

Edit: Finally some news about Eva 3.0+1.0 movie...

Ah so ah so...xD

Btw, it looks nice out your new goods, you did a good choice made!!!

And WOW!!! G'gratulation for your finish of the university, it was a long and hard way sure but it counts that you did it successful finished. Where then I can finally say: Welcome in the real world!

Btw, did you the glasses on that ceremony wear...xD?

Edit: Finally some news about Eva 3.0+1.0 movie...

Yes I did, I wore it during the handshake I had with the Vice President of my University :L I do love the design and it somehow magically fit me already without further adjustment :D

Also saw about the new, I'm glad he's finally going to start the production of the final movie, its been too long....

Yes I did, I wore it during the handshake I had with the Vice President of my University :L I do love the design and it somehow magically fit me already without further adjustment :D

Also saw about the new, I'm glad he's finally going to start the production of the final movie, its been too long....

Ah, but I guess that he didn't noticed, from where and what it's, and did sure thought "Ah, what for a nice glasses he has..."xD Well, the power is with you now, be careful then...xD

Hmm... And yeah, finally you did get the news what you since long ago awaited have... Well, it would be nice, if it also at KSnH so were...

Ah, but I guess that he didn't noticed, from where and what it's, and did sure thought "Ah, what for a nice glasses he has..."xD Well, the power is with you now, be careful then...xD

Hmm... And yeah, finally you did get the news what you since long ago awaited have... Well, it would be nice, if it also at KSnH so were...

I dunno, I did some read up on KSnH and apparently its axed because there are some "extended" sex scene later on in the story, which apparently is not appropriate, I have no idea since I don't read the novel, but to me it is definitely a real shame since I loved the anime.

I don't know, VP probably shook hand with so many people since its a 2 week graduation event :L

I dunno, I did some read up on KSnH and apparently its axed because there are some "extended" sex scene later on in the story, which apparently is not appropriate, I have no idea since I don't read the novel, but to me it is definitely a real shame since I loved the anime.

I don't know, VP probably shook hand with so many people since its a 2 week graduation event :L

Lol, be cool. In KSnH doesn't give sex - it's on fanservice level, nothing more or less, where then... It's still enjoyable that.

And who knows, who knows...cX Or he knows it, because he is though...
latest

Lol, be cool. In KSnH doesn't give sex - it's on fanservice level, nothing more or less, where then... It's still enjoyable that.

And who knows, who knows...cX Or he knows it, because he is though...
latest

That's why I don't know, it s just what I read on internet ;L I have no clue what will happen but I sure look forward to the reboot to FMP and hopefully return of S3 of KSnH :L

That's why I don't know, it s just what I read on internet ;L I have no clue what will happen but I sure look forward to the reboot to FMP and hopefully return of S3 of KSnH :L

Yep, we'll it see...

Edit: I'm OFF - bye and g'night King and ASF!

At last my third DSLR body is here! Besides my Nikon D90 that I will retired her & Nikon D750. So i Bough with the CashBack Program of Nikon that runs in Euro until the D7200 with Nikon AF-S Nikkor 18-140mm + Nikon HB-32 and Rollei Tempered Glass and i am awaiting for a prime lens Nikon AF-S Nikkor 50mm f/1.8G i Already Have the 24-70mm lens from D750 it's an Full Frame lens.

Nikon_D7200_Kit_001.jpg

Nikon_D7200_Kit_002.jpg

Nikon_D7200_Kit_003.jpg

In the past i Also used another D7200 body but that one had a terible problem with the shutter mechanism and some cameras was called back for service or replace the entire machine. I had an replaced camer for my self and i sold it when i retrieve it and with some extra cash i bough the full frame 750. But because i loved the D7200 and the D90 couldn't keep up i decided to buy another new D7200.

Photos were taken with iPhone 6 Plus.
[MENTION=2]Ignis[/MENTION]; [MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION]; [MENTION=26]KingArturia[/MENTION]; [MENTION=10646]unownHGSS[/MENTION];

Well... really a awesome piece of equipment did you get, you did an good choice made!

I don't know much about camera myself as I'm personally only just starting to get my first SLR at entry level, but damn that Nikon D7200 looks awesome!

Finally had some free time to sort my Comiket loot.
Most of the companies I had my eyes on set up their booths in another event. How sad.
BTW these are not quite safe for work. I left some of the goods in the bags for safety reason.

Yep, Shintaro.
IMG_1608_zpspe2og85f.jpg

I wasn't originally targeting NanaWind, but they shared the same booth with Clochette so why not. Curiously all the towels are made in China.
IMG_1617_zpsnlyrgtkq.jpg
This mousepad is actually pretty heavy. =\
IMG_1621_zpsn7tdquef.jpg

Not much news from Yuzusoft. Just a jigsaw puzzle w/autograph and character stands.
IMG_1616_zpsupvevx05.jpg

August's booth was relatively safe, probably because it was mostly about Senmomo's all-age version. It seems fans are quite popular in summer. There's a summer set too, consisting of a towel and a beach ball.
IMG_1618_zpslkxhiwyw.jpg

I planned to drop by other booths too, but they weren't my priorities and at that point I was already pretty much broke.

The tapestries here aren't actually from Comiket, but somehow I was lucky enough to obtain quite several of them.
IMG_1619_zps6lsho86g.jpg

I'm still waiting for Matsushita Makako's next work. =\
IMG_1622_zpsyo2uysd5.jpg

Finally had some free time to sort my Comiket loot.
Most of the companies I had my eyes on set up their booths in another event. How sad.
BTW these are not quite safe for work. I left some of the goods in the bags for safety reason.

Yep, Shintaro.
IMG_1608_zpspe2og85f.jpg

I wasn't originally targeting NanaWind, but they shared the same booth with Clochette so why not. Curiously all the towels are made in China.
IMG_1617_zpsnlyrgtkq.jpg
This mousepad is actually pretty heavy. =\
IMG_1621_zpsn7tdquef.jpg

Not much news from Yuzusoft. Just a jigsaw puzzle w/autograph and character stands.
IMG_1616_zpsupvevx05.jpg

August's booth was relatively safe, probably because it was mostly about Senmomo's all-age version. It seems fans are quite popular in summer. There's a summer set too, consisting of a towel and a beach ball.
IMG_1618_zpslkxhiwyw.jpg

I planned to drop by other booths too, but they weren't my priorities and at that point I was already pretty much broke.

The tapestries here aren't actually from Comiket, but somehow I was lucky enough to obtain quite several of them.
IMG_1619_zps6lsho86g.jpg

I'm still waiting for Matsushita Makako's next work. =\
IMG_1622_zpsyo2uysd5.jpg

Nice loot, I like the last wall scroll best.

As for made in China, a lot of the PVC's I buy from Japanese makers are made in China as well, guess it's just cheaper to design them in Japan, but make them in China.

Oh yes my wallet bled like an amputated elephant, but apart from living expenses these are pretty much the only things I spend on in a calendar year. All these cost around a little more than ¥100k I think.

I'm not into figures that much. How much do they cost?

Oh yes my wallet bled like an amputated elephant, but apart from living expenses these are pretty much the only things I spend on in a calendar year. All these cost around a little more than ¥100k I think.

I'm not into figures that much. How much do they cost?

vary drastically depending on the scale, and manufacturer. About 4-5k yen for a Nendoroid or Figma, to about 6k-20k for a scaled PVC depending on the size, character, manufacturer etc...

I'll take the Yuzusoft things of your hands, thanks :goodtea: [MENTION=87]Frankincense[/MENTION];

vary drastically depending on the scale, and manufacturer. About 4-5k yen for a Nendoroid or Figma, to about 6k-20k for a scaled PVC depending on the size, character, manufacturer etc...

Actually some figure can go above 30k, but those are much rarer and tend to be 1:4 scale, but I seen it before.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

thebreaker2 wrote on Shine's profile.
RJ090136 ver 1.3
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/120127-ティー・エンタ・ぴー-ゴーストハウス・ガンスイーパー-ver-1-3.45161/

All download links are dead
Please could you reupload these using mexa.sh link?
thebreaker2 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ106740 ver 2
RJ132271 ver 2.02
RJ130405 ver 1.04
RJ127061 ver 1.06
RJ114347 ver 1.10
RJ086550 ver 1.24

thebreaker2 wrote on UFO's profile.
RJ106684 ver 1.2
RJ111704 ver 1.02
RJ117299 ver 1.01
RJ121591
RJ120696
RJ132858
RJ131799