Your IRL pictures! Like your spamming\posting HQ's LAIR

[MENTION=10646]unownHGSS[/MENTION];

Finally got Monster Girl Encyclopedia volume 2! Here are some of the pics. Some are NSFW.

Also, yeah I know I already have a Super Girl PVC, but this is a instant preorder for me.

http://slist.amiami.com/top/detail/...words=Supergirl$pagemax=15$getcnt=0$pagecnt=1

Last edited:
Reactions: espiekerella
[MENTION=41234]T-ELOS[/MENTION]; Ooh pretty neat! Some have cool designs :o

That figure looks great btw. Kotobukiya delivers again!

Reactions: espiekerella
At last the two figures that we were waiting for has just arrived. Ellie my wife has just took them at her mother's Home and also our Anime-Storage Place.

Hatsune Miku - Deep Sea Figure

IMG_0074.jpg

And one that i was dying for! Ken Kaneki - Tokyo Ghoul!

IMG_0088.jpg

IMG_0089.jpg

[MENTION=2]Ignis[/MENTION]; [MENTION=10646]unownHGSS[/MENTION]; [MENTION=41234]T-ELOS[/MENTION]; [MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION]; [MENTION=26]KingArturia[/MENTION]; [MENTION=93850]|♚|KK|♚|[/MENTION];

At last the two figures that we were waiting for has just arrived. Ellie my wife has just took them at her mother's Home and also our Anime-Storage Place.

IMG_0074.jpg

IMG_0088.jpg

IMG_0089.jpg

[MENTION=2]Ignis[/MENTION]; [MENTION=10646]unownHGSS[/MENTION]; [MENTION=41234]T-ELOS[/MENTION]; [MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION]; [MENTION=26]KingArturia[/MENTION]; [MENTION=93850]|♚|KK|♚|[/MENTION];

Looks awesome, I hope to get Kaneki one day too!:D

IMG_0074.jpg

IMG_0088.jpg

IMG_0089.jpg

[MENTION=44312]Dark Angel[/MENTION]; is it working now?

Last edited:

Nice man! - Also Photobucket ain't work we can't see the images. Unless we have an account there and login there and see those images only at their site... So you might need to change your photos host site for future photos that you mind need to upload ;)

Deep Sea Miku is easily one of the, if not, THE best figure of Miku. I'll get one too some day :3
Nice Ken too. Although I'm not a Tokyo Ghoul fan :x

A few things I got from a anime shop here during Black Friday. I picked up the "A Silent Voice" complete Manga set, 1-7.

Also got 2 translated Visual Novels. Flowers -Le Volume Sur Printemps Limited Edition, and Kara No Shojo 2 Limited Edition Limited Edition. Picked everything up for 50% off, so got a good deal.

Both VN's are by Innocent Grey, they are slowly becoming one of my favorite VN developers.
[MENTION=10646]unownHGSS[/MENTION]; [MENTION=44312]Dark Angel[/MENTION]; [MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION];

[MENTION=41234]T-ELOS[/MENTION] ; I have also order a BD from "A Silent Voice" It was an amazing movie!

Reactions: T-ELOS
Well, your wallet may cries, but the effort for it was of course worth [MENTION=41234]T-ELOS[/MENTION];. This collection are very thoughtfully selected...:goodtea:

Reactions: T-ELOS
[MENTION=41234]T-ELOS[/MENTION] ; I have also order a BD from "A Silent Voice" It was an amazing movie!

Oh nice! I also watched the movie, I really enjoyed it too. I just wanted to get a more in depth story from the manga.

Well, your wallet may cries, but the effort for it was of course worth [MENTION=41234]T-ELOS[/MENTION];. This collection are very thoughtfully selected...:goodtea:

Yeah, but it was only a 1 day sale, so decided to get them all during that time lol. But yeah, my wallet wasn't too happy.
[MENTION=26]KingArturia[/MENTION]; a Blu-ray set with a art book?

[MENTION=26]KingArturia[/MENTION]; a Blu-ray set with a art book?

That's the First Press Limited Edition Sword Art Online: Ordinal Scale Blu Ray, there is the concept art for the movie (Asuna face book) + a small B4 art piece. I got the Aniplex+ pre-order bonuses if you're wondering

A new minor update at our anime-storage collection was add it today at Ellie's mother's house and also our Anime-Storage Place.

New Figures and chibis also and some key chain chibis :D

IMG_0059.jpg

IMG_0065.jpg

IMG_0074.jpg

IMG_0072.jpg

IMG_0081.jpg

IMG_0079.jpg

I'm not really into the male ones but the Sailor Moon ones definitely look great! [MENTION=44312]Dark Angel[/MENTION]

I echo the above comment. :P

(And it's really nice that both you and she seem to share the same interests.)

Oh nice additions Angel. I gotta agree with Arty and Iggy too about the male figures thought :P

EDIT: [MENTION=26]KingArturia[/MENTION]; Damn, that watch looks amazing *_*

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

jsh wrote on Shine's profile.
Can u upload 春屋3D’s arlecchino?
micanh wrote on Lebedev's profile.
Since it was you who posted the Rakudai volumes, I chose to ask here. Do you have any plans to upload the novel's 19vol ?
fpqm127 wrote on Esan's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/120909-ジュピター-絶対監獄.1204055/

Can you please reupload this file katefile or mexashare or rosefile?

Thanks.
TheB33 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi can you please resend the games from 諾威水産? I've been looking them for some time even DLsite don't have these games
kihon wrote on Shine's profile.
Buying resources out of their own pockets, spending energy and effort, with almost no return so that everyone can enjoy the cultural and entertainment products of developed countries at almost zero cost walking in the dark to serve the light, they are real heroes
bg,f8f8f8-flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg