Your bedtime, my morning

lol well the good news is the new people that join have a time zone similar to the others xD (Excluding you and me). I just wonder how it's going to be when lots of people join at this hour >_>

Lol, I guess it would be good if more people were available during this time, but not too many, I wanna keep up with threads as much I can ;P

lol and there's the fact of watching them play nice xD *echo*

@Cocona: *laughs*

@Ignis: I live on the West Pacific (GMT -8 Hours)

Last edited:
nemuru, zero and i live in singapore.
kou lives in malaysia.
our timezones are the same : GMT +8 Hours

Same time zone as Locke. I, too, want to keep up with the threads here haha

I live in the Eastern US, GMT -5, but me being the NEET I am I go to bed at 9-10 am and wake up at 4-6 pm.

And I'm in the middle of all those Asians and Americans...

O_o
I live in GMT+7... which pretty much messed up my forum time =.=" when I'm online everybody always seem to be drooling in their bed still xD

I belong to the Asian timezone group. So the majority seems to be Asians followed by Americans. Was thinking if we have many Europeans aside of corocoro.

Hmm...
Im in the eastern time, in other word GMT -5
I go to bed so late yet I woke up so early xD

Oh? I thought I won't find anyone else in GMT+0. Seriously, when I was in high school, i can count all the people who watch anime with my hands.

Here, when it comes to otaku and anime in my country, it comes with 2 flavor. It's either:

1. Narutard/OnePiecetard/Bleachtard
or 2. Shoujo/Yaoi materials for the girls

Nothing else are known to exist. And I have seen countless boys at around my age proud of their Naruto/Bleach artbook collection...

Too bad they never get to see mine :p the m0ist-n-delici0us™ bishoujo geimu art only~

If I would describe myself, I think I'm in between Check, lol xP (Not really much into those Shounen-type action anime anymore, but I'm also not into shoujo/yaoi obviously)

Checkmate is only into robu robu school romance, must have cute character though. +++++Bonus if there's some juice or its origin is from a juicable game~ and then +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++BONUS there's a cute imouto too~

I absolutely have no love for any action shounen, and especially crossing out all shoujo/yaoi, no exception to this policy what so ever~~

Juice ~♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♫

for me i like all kinds because it balances out. obviously except shonen-ai or yaoi...
oh, and my favourite rabu rabu school romance is probably School Rumble. great story and characters plus nice music

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

deckera wrote on FlowerTradeWinds's profile.
can you re up this ?
deckera wrote on Shine's profile.
can you re up this ?
tkwcn wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, the link RJ01174583 were dead, could you reupload please?
[240421][ぱちぱちぼいす] 信じて送り出した恋人アイドルがオナホ堕ちしていた件 ~Pさんの雑魚チンポとはサヨナラです♪~ [RJ01174583]
ballball1110 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi this link were dead,could you please reupload these?
[210108][m3t(みみもと)] 性処理関係のつもりだったが恋人になった!?【青春純愛妄想系】 [RJ311645]
ballball1110 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please reupload this asmr?
[210108][m3t(みみもと)] 性処理関係のつもりだったが恋人になった!?【青春純愛妄想系】 [RJ311645]