World of Warships Admirals Lounge!

Re: World of Warships Admirals Lounge

XTN5Bf.png
jyNpKRs2L.png
SfIsLp.png
ar7jl.png

When I have games like these I can claim to be [MENTION=3]Checkmate[/MENTION] 2.0 I expect nothing less from [MENTION=5300]Xenosia[/MENTION] whenever he get himself a Benson :D

Last edited:

Hello, Im interested in playing this game I am currently downloading the asia version for this. Is anyone here playing on asia? Could I have some advice from you people? Thanks :)

I play on the NA server. Only thing I can say is search WoWS on youtube and watch the videos from players that try to teach you tactics and how to shoot. Try to be patient and don't let any of the trolls bother you. Well, NA server has trolls I don't know about the asia server, I'm sure it does just as much as the rest. Patience and learn the mechanics of the game.

PXm30VbuF.png
ZCwqdz5i.png
Evx8D6oO.png
tYauDF.png

Finally got my 3rd 15 point IJN captain today, so secondary Yamato is a go! First match the secondary did ok, can't really test it out quite well but this match I could, because cyclone forces engagement to be within 8km, well within the distance of my secondary range (10.6km)....and results, as you can see, is the secondary did nearly 25% of my total damage, oh Yamato, oh you! If I may add, the Montana engagement was my last engagement before I sunk, after like 3 engagement I was low from eating some torpedo, but I dealt like 40k damage over two salvo before I died to the Monty, which was dueling me, but my secondaries managed to set the Monty on fire, which burnt for 15k damage and sunk her, giving me the "Its just a Flesh Wound" achievement from my secondaries xD

I have just got to share my new found love for German's BB line, more specifically the legendary Bismarck. Bismarck is an absolute beauty and fun ship to play, she is agile, Hydro, strong secondaries, decent AA (sitting between USN and IJN, slightly above her sister Tirpitz), I actually find Bismarck more enjoyable than Tirpitz.

Don't get me wrong I love both ship, I've always enjoyed her sister Tirpitz that's why I pretty much free exp all the way to fully upgraded Bismarck day 1, and my God I didn't regret that decision. Bismarck have provided nothing but fun when I captain her, I sincerely hope WG doesn't nerf her, but if she's nerfed, I can see that coming right now.

For those who are interested, I'm running a full secondaries full on Bismarck.

Olfmp4.png
dlpjY.png
ncx2YEJ3.png
qoIVuJrptG.png

7F108PfIe.png
kusLm8hWw.png
D6bnA9r7.png
8nUIV.png

[MENTION=3]Checkmate[/MENTION] [MENTION=5300]Xenosia[/MENTION] [MENTION=29172]FireShark[/MENTION]

I have just got to share my new found love for German's BB line, more specifically the legendary Bismarck. Bismarck is an absolute beauty and fun ship to play, she is agile, Hydro, strong secondaries, decent AA (sitting between USN and IJN, slightly above her sister Tirpitz), I actually find Bismarck more enjoyable than Tirpitz.

Don't get me wrong I love both ship, I've always enjoyed her sister Tirpitz that's why I pretty much free exp all the way to fully upgraded Bismarck day 1, and my God I didn't regret that decision. Bismarck have provided nothing but fun when I captain her, I sincerely hope WG doesn't nerf her, but if she's nerfed, I can see that coming right now.

For those who are interested, I'm running a full secondaries full on Bismarck.

Olfmp4.png
dlpjY.png
ncx2YEJ3.png
qoIVuJrptG.png

7F108PfIe.png
kusLm8hWw.png
D6bnA9r7.png
8nUIV.png

[MENTION=3]Checkmate[/MENTION] [MENTION=5300]Xenosia[/MENTION] [MENTION=29172]FireShark[/MENTION]

I prefer Gneisenau to Bismarck tbh, i didn't feel Bisko to be that fun with just secondaries. All the Scharnhorst testing made me dependent on torpedo brawls lol

I prefer Gneisenau to Bismarck tbh, i didn't feel Bisko to be that fun with just secondaries. All the Scharnhorst testing made me dependent on torpedo brawls lol

The thing is all I do is keep you away from 6km and you just eat my secondaries starting from 10.6km, Tirpitz/Scharnhorst/Gneisenau cannot out speed the Bismarck to give chase, that's the problem I found with Tirpitz, you're majorly reliant on your torps during brawling, which Bismarck can avoid and just set 4-5 fires on you. Repeatedly, until you sink :D

w9Nns.png

RuPKY4p.png
WVcQaXeJ.png
pIBTw0.png

Bismarck is love, Bismarck is life?

Courtesy of Tirande my platoon mate, that's what his results look like:

98abh0.jpg

zADQW.png
6NkxHX.png
M16qpUu4c.png
8ecE7ru.png

Elites of EU handing out some pain. With [MENTION=3]Checkmate[/MENTION]

oLUQF.png

And thus the Haifuri clan was born in EU server! :D

Me and Check play over at EU, Check is not on as often anymore due to him being busy, but I'm active and currently own around 10 Tier X :L But most of the time we normally hang around our Discord instead, if you're interested I could throw you a Discord link :D

[MENTION=27188]SainTPrimE[/MENTION]

Me and Check play over at EU, Check is not on as often anymore due to him being busy, but I'm active and currently own around 10 Tier X :L But most of the time we normally hang around our Discord instead, if you're interested I could throw you a Discord link :D

[MENTION=27188]SainTPrimE[/MENTION]

I'm playing ASIA Server. By all means please give me the discord link.

ok so i didn't read through the entire thread becuse the 42 pages looks daunting but is there a anime-sharing clan on EU wows?

Nick is KingPellefant. Used to be part of Bobs which is a pretty big clan but i took an hiatus from the game because of depression and social anxiety getting worse so currently clanless

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Koskas wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, Could I please you update this game Yokai Art: Night Parade of One Hundred Demons to the new version v2.3.3?
prmx wrote on FlowerTradeWinds's profile.
can u reup RJ068000 pls
hc1992 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ404334 RJ01078356 links were dead, please could you reupload these?
breslan wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please reupload this game?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/010928-eelcom-detection.992689/
Thanks in advance.
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Sorry Ryzen, this one got updated too recently
ルルカと大魔導士のエロトラップダンジョン to v24.04.25