World of Warships Admirals Lounge!

Re: World of Warships Admirals Lounge

There's a lot of rage in this game recently: people calling me cheating, people calling me wallet warrior having no skillz and buying OP ship, people calling me to fuck myself (because I one salvo them in the first minute)

There's a lot of rage in this game recently: people calling me cheating, people calling me wallet warrior having no skillz and buying OP ship, people calling me to fuck myself (because I one salvo them in the first minute)

Ohhhhh that's the game I duel the Tirpitz at 4km range or something? xD Didn't realise he came second on his team xD

Just trying to get a win, I got 3 Clear Skies in a row...

Can't help running fighters, there's some dough to be earned by shooting down planes.

My comeback for wallet warrior name calling is welfare recipient. Since people who pay for the game are also paying for those who don't they should keep their mouths closed.

Not many people know that I'm an elite Yamato player :D, that's why they complaint why I always rekt them in my atago.

Oh looks interesting, can anyone gimme the download link and etc?

I tried, gave me aids to play low tiers and see those exp rewards. Even good games give 800 exp at best

i.e. too lazy to grind a new account, considering that an average game will take upwards of 10 minutes each.

I'm based on NA, but I doubt I'll be playing too much. Alas, the game is way too slow, and I mostly derive enjoyment out of blowing planes outta the skies with my own planes...they are the bravest kind of players I fight...

Last edited:

Removing communism is an important part of being a beta tester

f66ca30f4d.jpg

New russian cruisers seem pretty neat though

bGRPE.png
NCS3FJMxle.png
RTUaMNp.png

Me and [MENTION=3]Checkmate[/MENTION] playing Cruiser, Check's first Moskva game! Ask him anything regarding Moskva! Ask me about Burger/Zao!

bGRPE.png
NCS3FJMxle.png
RTUaMNp.png

Me and [MENTION=3]Checkmate[/MENTION] playing Cruiser, Check's first Moskva game! Ask him anything regarding Moskva! Ask me about Burger/Zao!

You are playing too much, that's one too many T10s

You are playing too much, that's one too many T10s

Oh did I forget to mention I've Iowa (and can tier to Monty if I wanted but didn't, because people said its not worth), Yamato and Shimakaze as well? xD

Oh did I forget to mention I've Iowa (and can tier to Monty if I wanted but didn't, because people said its not worth), Yamato and Shimakaze as well? xD

Guessing 2k battles with premium?

+20% attack for tier VII fighters (Upgraded T7), +30% attack for tier VI fighters (Upgraded T6, stock T7), +40% with tier V fighters (stock T6 carrier) with Dogfight (who picks that when there is torpedo acceleration?)...

The 20% bonus for both US and JPN tier VII fighters would bring their firepower level to almost on par with the F4U-4 and the additional 10% from first slot mod (aircraft guns) should slightly surpass an unmodded Saipan...A full fighter spec Tier VII Ranger will have its (upgraded) fighters' performance be nearly comparable to the F4U-4 in a straight fight, the Hiryu falls short in survivability. Alas, who plays full fighter spec?

Can quantity prevail over quality? A battle between fighters with comparable firepower will be decided by survivability...and the F4U-4 has plenty of it, but with only 3 planes a squad (4 with Air Superiority, consider that it has a real possibility to be so as a very experienced commander can be immediately assigned to the Saipan), how is it going to turn out? In a straight fight, that is. I think that the F4U-4 can kite the other fighters and chase down bombers with ease at that tier with 178 knots, and the bombers will have a hard time shaking them off with all the survivability the F4U-4 have.

...now one problem remain: Does the Saipan get the third upgrade slot for combat performance?

Guessing 2k battles with premium?

Not exactly, when you have around 39 Elite status ships like me, then you suddenly fine that you earn 100k free exp per day when there is 2x event during the weekend xD But I do have over 2k games under my belt yes.

Not exactly, when you have around 39 Elite status ships like me, then you suddenly fine that you earn 100k free exp per day when there is 2x event during the weekend xD But I do have over 2k games under my belt yes.

I never have more than 1-2k free exp ;-;

I never have more than 1-2k free exp ;-;

Wait, just so we're on the same page, free exp to me = the one you can convert using Doubloons, the Elite exp = the ones that's earned after each match, and normally I sit at around 30-40k most of the time.

Wait, just so we're on the same page, free exp to me = the one you can convert using Doubloons, the Elite exp = the ones that's earned after each match, and normally I sit at around 30-40k most of the time.

Yeah i was talking about normal free exp not converted

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Koskas wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, Could I please you update this game Yokai Art: Night Parade of One Hundred Demons to the new version v2.3.3?
prmx wrote on FlowerTradeWinds's profile.
can u reup RJ068000 pls
hc1992 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ404334 RJ01078356 links were dead, please could you reupload these?
breslan wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please reupload this game?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/010928-eelcom-detection.992689/
Thanks in advance.
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Sorry Ryzen, this one got updated too recently
ルルカと大魔導士のエロトラップダンジョン to v24.04.25