Why do you guys like the loli so much?!?

I don't know either why people like Loli's so much, but everyone likes different things I suppose.

I personally don't like Loli's.

[MENTION=43048]Ayuki[/MENTION]; A wild pair of stockings appears. What will you do? :goodtea:

...And a Maid outfit...

Why doesn't my girlfriend own a Maid outfit.. Only stockings ;A;

Well it's same asking why do some people like girls with bigger breasts, or smaller or taller girls...

Also Im also not fan of lolis, I prefer those like Revy from Black Lagoon

At me give two type charas, where I don't like:

1) - Loli, because they seems always as child's (but if I right think they're child's), and I have not a pedophile lust/antribute.
2) - Milf like charas, at overdrive bra-monsters are no more humans in my eye, that are for me a mix from cow a human then.

oh... an old thread...

Why do you guys like loli so much?
This question is misleading. It's not just guys who love lolis so much. Gals also love lolis.

They don't exist here and if they do, they're probably all guys.

...And a Maid outfit...

Why doesn't my girlfriend own a Maid outfit.. Only stockings ;A;

I do not understand.

1) - Loli, because they seems always as child's (but if I right think they're child's), and I have not a pedophile lust/antribute.
2) - Milf like charas, at overdrive bra-monsters are no more humans in my eye, that are for me a mix from cow a human then.

LOL!

Sorry, but this made me crack up so hard xD

Milf charas are often older women, where her boobs for my taste too heavy or better said, scare are. - Where for me they a mix from a cow and a "human" are.

Hmm... i like roris cuz theyre cute... i do think girls like roris cuz theyre cute as well?...

[MENTION=36056]aati[/MENTION];

I think Stockings and Maid outfits are cute.. Or I have a fetish for it.. I don't know.

thats the wrong definiton about miilf.. thats the definiton about half-human

milf is like wife who keep her body in slim way, looks preety and sexy even her age is around 30-40

NOT ALL LOLIS ARE LITTLE GIRLS!

They're short. Yes.
They're flat-chested. Absolutely, but ranging ONLY from AA to B.
Are they children? Not all of them.

Technically its only pedophilia when they ARE children by let me reiterate that lolis are of various ages (not size) and may include (but not limited to) children, teens, vampires, neko, old women, and trans-dimensional beings.

1332647013-3555718903_n.jpg

Thousand years old still loli

Why do I like the loli?
YOTSUBA-KUN-yotsuba-and-31367068-372-500.jpg

Flandre_scarlet_by_Atlas_kei.jpg

Yotsuba-following-a-cat-yotsuba-and-24172491-194-259.jpg

ls_kagami.jpg

3815e91d87adfc182154ad3579077d14.png

Roll.png

Yotsuba.jpg

yotsuba_and_kaki_by_starca-d5jmkv1.gif

logo.gif

With little loli men looks like a big and strong Men
That is the cause
I think

Last edited:
I like lolis because they are cute and innocent. I guess that i turned into a hardcore otaku in some point of the way...
Real life people is quite harsh. They are mean, cruel, evil even. Many times without even realizing.
I guess that loli characters represent that gentleness that most people lack. IRL im for cute girls with slim bodies
and nicely shaped breasts, but my 2d world its dominated by amiable little sisters that love me and care about me.

It depends on the person's taste for this matter. Obviously with the abundance post about their own reasoning of why. I shall only say that in regards to avatar, I guess I'm one of those people for this forum that forgets that I'm using 'x' avatar.

Whether I like them or not is another entire matter on the other hand.

Many reasons why....why not ? their cute..and perhaps irresistible...

Because this is a "loli" forum, or a loli loving at least forum :goodtea:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Sorry, this one also had a major update. Would you mind? Thanks
睡眠○シミュレーション7
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Sorry for the multiple post, but can you reup the links? Also, if you have the Japanese version, then it'd be even better
悲劇のロリ巨乳鬼畜孕ませ監禁
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Excuse me, but do you have the latest version? It got a new updated a couple of weeks ago
アイスハートとジャックオー
Sirvipe235 wrote on ramori's profile.
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01201143.html

Excuse me but could you upload this game here?
Sirvipe235 wrote on girlcelly's profile.
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01201143.html

Excuse me but could you upload this game here?