Why do you guys like the loli so much?!?

They are cute. Do we need more reasons ? I mean... to this moment everyone should had
accepted into their hearts the irrefutable truth that Cute IS Justice.

I don't like loli at all, personally. I understand that loli's are supposedly 18+ i believe. But loli's bring up thoughts in my mind of pedophiles. and nothing makes me angrier than a pedophile. Big turn off for me. Honestly, if i ever got my hands on a pedophile i would probably murder the son of a :@. Not to say that i have anything against people attracted to lolis or who find them cute or whatever, just people who abuse little girls and boys who are between 0-16. Even 16-18 bothers me.

i can't say that i love or i hate them i am somewhere in the middle :D

Aside from the abundant amount of female avatars, I've also noticed something else.
ALMOST EVERY FEMALE AVATAR IS a LOLI! (Probably 80%.) THEY'RE EVERYWHERE!

WHY! Why not have a 20 year old or something. WHY SO YOUNG?!

2co3k1t.jpg
it's because there are more of us than you think, we've successfully invaded, mingled among your kinds. your neighbor, brothers, friends, might just be one of us. but fret not, we come in peace

In 14 pages we still havent figured out why people are lolicons.
Can this be solved,or will this be a question to stand the test of time?:reallyconfused:

every body has there own reason... just like ever body like there different type of girl.... i tend to like loli time to time, some like the bitchy tsundere girls (not saying i dont like them too).... all that matter is that we all love anime and wish that real girl can be a little more like anime girl... cause it be kinda creepy if real girl was too much like anime girls.

justifying "like" is hard
A says he love this spicy dish
B screamed how can A love anything that is spicy
A said because it is spicy

it's an unsolvable formula because there is no formula
nothing else
just love

tumblr_l8g7393TUf1qbidapo1_500.jpg

if you don't like loli, maybe it's about time you learn to:goodtea:

I don't like loli at all, personally. I understand that loli's are supposedly 18+ i believe. But loli's bring up thoughts in my mind of pedophiles. and nothing makes me angrier than a pedophile. Big turn off for me. Honestly, if i ever got my hands on a pedophile i would probably murder the son of a :@. Not to say that i have anything against people attracted to lolis or who find them cute or whatever, just people who abuse little girls and boys who are between 0-16. Even 16-18 bothers me.
Games are games. Reality is reality. Those who try to link them together are the ones who can't tell the difference.

A loli (as featured in ero) isn't a child anymore than a cat girl is a cat or a little sister is sexy in real life. It's an archetype: a character designed to evoke erotic feelings in a particular target audience. There's little similarity between a typical loli in such games and an actual child. Children don't look like that. They don't act like that. The sort of contrived situations portrayed in such games don't play out like that in real life. It's all clearly, undeniably fantasy with little connection to reality. There are characters modeled after children (think Miyazaki films). They tend to be unattractive and annoying. They aren't lolis.

Last edited:
Wasn't it simply a matter of taste and preference in what they want and like to do with them? It's like asking some males why you like <insert xyz> and they will only be able to vaguely answer it. Same for females who like <xyz> men. They will also give a relatively vague answer that entails their preferences and taste rather than anything else for that matter.

Just read that there is apparently a serious debate about this ><

What about some ppl think their cute and attractive. Or and or also think they are delicious and sexy as hell ^^ ..or whatnot.

Boom /me saves the day and solves the riddle ! /me the riddle solver :cometry:

I always wanted to use that onion ! :D

P.s. I just dropped on and just skim read basically the comment before mine, so tarry on gents. My sentiment is basically only this though, that I don't think you need some lavish excuse or justification to like what you like. Unless I've misunderstood and this is more about some deeper psychological reasons why we might like what we like

p.s.2 why is ALL my text starting to turn red now...even my sig text turned red...am I bleeding..I didn't turn it red !

lolis are just great~ dont know how everyone can live w/o them >.<

I don't know. It really depends on the person and the country culture to be honest. I met some people who something along those lines, but there's a lot of things that comes with that... be it good or bad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

AUO wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi is there Can you reupload this?
Sirvipe235 wrote on Shine's profile.
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01042053.html

Could you please upload this game?I have spent months searching for it, but no luck at all.
Sirvipe235 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.

Do you think you could upload this game? Youv'e uploaded one by the studio before and i can't find this online anywhere.
Sirvipe235 wrote on ramori's profile.

Do you think you could upload this game? It was by a studio whose game you have uplaoded before!
Sirvipe235 wrote on HentaiCovid's profile.

Excuse me but could you upload this game? You uploaded onebyt he same studio before.