Why do you guys like the loli so much?!?

childhood first love complex maybe (who knows);
Well i can only say my advice but i am not saying this for everyone.

Reactions: fguelffstan
I guess it's the cuteness combined with their body-type which makes them so "pure".
It's what otakus would call kawaii. understood onii-chan? :alice_love:

It's kinda frowned upon, in which seems that americans are willing to play the "spot a pedophile" game or to "create" them...

I don't get why the hate though, people seriously need a good grasp of what's fantasy (fiction mind you) and what's real life (both those who criticize it and those who overlap it with real life), and obviously what imply both things and where rules and morals must apply and where they have no room for.

I don't think i ever seen/read loli anime/manga so i can't give you a reason why those guys love it but however as for me i am open willingly try it & see if i love the anime/manga & see if it's any good as long as the anime & manga any good i don't care if the anime/manga is loli or not like i said as the anime & manga any good & + if any of you look at my profile under my favorite anime & my favorite manga section when I've said it varies.

Then you'll understand what i mean :).

Loli is to dote your cute cat and dog. Does that mean you gonna F**K the crap out of your favorite pet or let them tear another hole out of your *arse? I just find furry/beastailty culture even more alarming.

childhood first love complex maybe (who knows);
Well i can only say my advice but i am not saying this for everyone.
July 2013->Jan 2017
thread-necromancy_zpsexf6wjna.png

Not as many as you stated, but I do like Loli for reasons like:
- While they are basically not taking precautions, approaching them will be much easier, it is a lengthy operation, but the longer the better.
- The other reason was fetish? I do not know if I have that fetish exactly, but somehow people find it weird and begin spreading bad words if they find out anybody who is interested in Loli (I mean real life loli, not 2D). If I do have that kind of fetish, I will try to cover it up.

their pureness gave me reasons to live. It's more like a natural thing to do or something; like why do we breathe, how the hell did we fall in love with 2D characters...

kaka kakakaka well loli dont mean is pure xd
we can see all types of lolis sadistic perverts shy and etc
loli only mean small girl like shota xd

kaka if you know i mean

This guy just spamming threads aren't they?... Anyways I guess the loli appeal is cute innocence. But I highly doubt 80% of people here have loli avatars and I would bet 90% of the people that DO have loli avatars- don't have lolis in the term you understand them in as "young in age"... It's just looks. It's also a personality type though- if you watch a lot of anime you'd probably get that down as well. Myself- I love them. But not the ultra innocent clueless overdone archetypes.. A favorite of mine would be like depowered Kiss-shot.. as shown here https://thumbs.gfycat.com/PlasticFormalGnu-small.gif -(if that link works).. Mature/experienced/and pretty badass. The contrast of small and cute but also well-spoken and intimidating go well to break up the normal archetypes..

But if you're just here to accuse everyone of being a pedo- then you're in the wrong place and everyone here has heard it all before. My response to that is- don't confuse fantasy and reality. One has victims.

Edit: oops. now I realize i'm replying to a necropost.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

darkpachon wrote on Esan's profile.
sorry but can you upload again [121130] [STUDIO邪恋] 操心術∞(メビウス) because the links are down
retrofuturism wrote on UFO's profile.
Hello Sir
Could you revive the source if possible
[seismic]おしおき日報 アリス編
I appreciate all efforts you have done.
ludagama wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
please reupload
☄️RELEASE☄️[240508][RJ01178632][アトリエTODO] アオハループ 底辺キモオタの僕が転生してスクールカースト第一位の美少女と青春をやり直すお話 [v1.01]
Sirvipe235 wrote on ramori's profile.
Thanks once more!

This is the last game i've been searching for.

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01077067.html

Could you perhaps upload it too? I've spent nearly a year trying to find it.