Who is the character you mostly feel resemble with?

hmm.....is that right?..hora!! motto shigoto da egozi!!:whipmaster:

Can't believe I never saw a notice regarding this, seems almost as if I didn't receive one ><

If you happen to log on [MENTION=28243]egozi44[/MENTION] ; then you will see my late appearance lol. To bad there was premaid chars though, cause the first thing that comes to mind is...to be honest I haven't watched enough anime yet to really know yet who I might resemble really. But that being said, thoughts go to Aizen, and ulquiorra some I'm afraid, but maybe thats more a matter of traits than personality perhaps...I dunno, just my lack of viewing stuff leaves me with a skim selection.

Last edited:
Maybe I could try...though he seems preoccupied. Too bad it seemed he came around here shortly before I left.

Definitely Vash from Trigun i was rather shocked about it when i first watched the show :D

tomoya okazaki... take away the relationship's and you got me... very freaky how i got attached to clannad partly for that... XD

Hmm... if were going off in this direction... I found resemblance with Oz Vessalius that his thoughts are similar to mine in a way...

Houtarou Oreki from Hyouka
Definitely for me too. I can't think of a better match.
Half the reason I loved that show so much was because his mottos, and things he said/did were just so much like how I would respond most of the time. There was finally a main character that I could actually relate to!

Jin Mitaka from sakurasou no pet na kanojo, he is really quite like me, with the difference than i don't have that luck with the girls. XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

DarkSniper wrote on Shine's profile.
AUO wrote on Shine's profile.
Can you reupload this?
アオハループ
nobis_c wrote on Shine's profile.
Also, could you update this one please? The bugs are horrendous and they put many additional features. Thanks.
アノ子は僕の性奴隷
Morisoba1988 wrote on Shine's profile.

[240117][VRゲーム屋さん] 【VR】学びな日常~あなたの部屋が女の子たちのたまり場に!?~ [RJ01133621]

Do you have the latest versions of these?
nobis_c wrote on Shine's profile.
A reupload request. Do you still have this in your database?
お兄ちゃんは私だけのものなんだからっ!!