Who is the character you mostly feel resemble with?

hmm.....is that right?..hora!! motto shigoto da egozi!!:whipmaster:

Can't believe I never saw a notice regarding this, seems almost as if I didn't receive one ><

If you happen to log on [MENTION=28243]egozi44[/MENTION] ; then you will see my late appearance lol. To bad there was premaid chars though, cause the first thing that comes to mind is...to be honest I haven't watched enough anime yet to really know yet who I might resemble really. But that being said, thoughts go to Aizen, and ulquiorra some I'm afraid, but maybe thats more a matter of traits than personality perhaps...I dunno, just my lack of viewing stuff leaves me with a skim selection.

Last edited:
Maybe I could try...though he seems preoccupied. Too bad it seemed he came around here shortly before I left.

Definitely Vash from Trigun i was rather shocked about it when i first watched the show :D

tomoya okazaki... take away the relationship's and you got me... very freaky how i got attached to clannad partly for that... XD

Hmm... if were going off in this direction... I found resemblance with Oz Vessalius that his thoughts are similar to mine in a way...

Houtarou Oreki from Hyouka
Definitely for me too. I can't think of a better match.
Half the reason I loved that show so much was because his mottos, and things he said/did were just so much like how I would respond most of the time. There was finally a main character that I could actually relate to!

Jin Mitaka from sakurasou no pet na kanojo, he is really quite like me, with the difference than i don't have that luck with the girls. XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

404notfound wrote on wjooxx's profile.
hi,wjoox
thank you as always!
present for you!!
[東出イロドリ] みがわりのお勉強 [DL版] ↓
https://yourfilestore.com/download/724632/vjhydp.rar.html
please enjoy!!
Lebedev wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
[110624] [OVERDRIVE] 電激ストライカー this version of VN you don't have in stock?
Sirvipe235 wrote on Shine's profile.
I'd like to request a game for you to upload.

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax-touch/work/=/product_id/RJ01077067.html

Would itbe possible fro you to upload this one?

Not sure if best to post here or in PM
nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi Otokonoko, would you reupload the links for this one pls? It's all ded.
母娘☓無人島~陵辱長編RPGパック