What would you do if you woke up next to the person who posted above you?

The cat gives bear hugs XD wat a strong lil kitty *pats head and falls back asleep*
walks around the rest of my life with a cat that just wont let go xD

LOL.
Continue with sleeping, while still hugging Shiina(your avatar).

I dont think she would mind anyway, you being a cat and all. Continues sleeping hugging the katana :3

i would be very careful not to annoy you or you could cut me down. and sorry that took long sam yes its the wale in the cave :P

sighing...thinking why would an uke is here....and then back to sleep hoping its just a dream

Instantly use Excalibur without hesitation while thinking to myself "How drunk did I get last night."

Runs at person with Excalibur :3 yay lets have ourselves a duel
@DiSa its really the whale o.o... looked different in than manga XD

Checking out the commotion, while getting carried away by sam.

start taking pics of the Duel

oh hey there Alex want to bet? lol

i'd die your hair teal/aqua while you were sleeping *Heavy, perverted breathing*
Haha :3

Wakes up, walks to bathroom, screams like Howl (Howl's Moving Castle), and runs around in a frenzy XD

If i wok--.....
"How drunk must everyone be~~ :3"
*walks off like nothing happened >.>*

"dunno what went down last night,
but judging by her smile im certain i did it right" :D

Oh gosh a ship is clinging to me XD how does this work? Well i cant really do much if i stuck under a ship can i?

(i'm smeel something romantic relationship here xixixi)

hemm... ask him where alexdu put my ring.. ?? XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

TheB33 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi can you please resend the games from 諾威水産? I've been looking them for some time even DLsite don't have these games
kihon wrote on Shine's profile.
Buying resources out of their own pockets, spending energy and effort, with almost no return so that everyone can enjoy the cultural and entertainment products of developed countries at almost zero cost walking in the dark to serve the light, they are real heroes
bg,f8f8f8-flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg
darkvita wrote on ramori's profile.