What would you do if you woke up next to the person who posted above you?

Did I mention that when I fall asleep, I don't get up until when ever. (I sleep very, very heavy)

Would let you sleep in.

I would say, "Oh! It was you." Then I would go back to sleep while hugging you from the back. :07baa27a:

Join you with clarinet though i have to warn you i only had a year of classes XD

Heh! You're probably better than me. I have only been playing for a couple years and I'm self taught.

Turn up my amp and lay down some serious soloing.

I pretty sure a couple years of self taught lessons would be better than a year in elementary XD

Just curious, what kind of music style did you learn for clarinet? (My majoring is 50 - 80's)

I'd drink a bottle of soda if I woke up past 10:30 and you were in my bed.

I have no idea what style it is XD i jus did what the teacher said.

I would mess with breakfast somehow or lunch depending when i woke.

I would have the breakfast/lunch, that you made, on the bed.

Hmm hopes it tastes ok XD it would probably be something really simple anyway so ill just make another

Taste just fine by me. I'm the type of person that don't like to have heavy food before shower after waking up.

Eh yeah i guess since your still a white cat XD usually they get somewhat darker after a while

hmm not sure i will probably freak out maybe beat him up with my baseball bat lol jk

chain him down he needs to keep hes paws off the spam section lol .

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

TheB33 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi can you please resend the games from 諾威水産? I've been looking them for some time even DLsite don't have these games
kihon wrote on Shine's profile.
Buying resources out of their own pockets, spending energy and effort, with almost no return so that everyone can enjoy the cultural and entertainment products of developed countries at almost zero cost walking in the dark to serve the light, they are real heroes
bg,f8f8f8-flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg
darkvita wrote on ramori's profile.