what was your first ever anime!!

My very first was cowboy Bebop...I was hooked to this strange new thing called anime for the rest of my life from then on

Pretty sure most people had this kind of impression at the start though. Those who actually read the manga first would have a different impression since you don't sit there watching 22 minutes to see what was going on. Well that was from my perspective though. In the manga, it actually makes sense due to the fact it takes less time to see what Naruto starts off as and how his journey begun with everyone else in the animation.

Yeah, I see what you mean. Right after I started having interest in it and read manga I started to love it. ^^

saint seiya and doraemon....that's when i was still in elemental=/

I believe it was Gate Keepers. Along with Grander Musashi and You're Under Arrest!

Probably Elfen Lied, a "used to be" friend sent me a link in secondary school and i sat down and watched every episode in one go :goodtea:

That's not counting stuff i watched as a kid though yugioh, bayblade, jackie chan adventures etc..

As in like kept watching
not just watch it because it is on TV
then id say Naruto xD

I watched a lot of whatever was on Toonami back in the late 90s like DBZ, Outlaw Star, Tenchi Muyo... But when I saw Blue Submarine No. 6 that turned me into a lifelong anime fan.

Actually it was the one and only...bishoujo senshi Sailor moon ! :happytears:

This is where the journey began...even if i didn´t like this first,thx to my little sis who never gave me up and told me how amazing...how great this is ! :lovestruck:

i'm watching many anime back then (when still at elementary school) but i will take Clannad as my very first anime because of it i'm take Anime Path and become semi-gamer >v<
:laughpanda:

It is really hard to think back on when I saw my first anime since it was when I was a child and I did not know much difference between anime and regular American cartoons. But I think the first anime I watched was either Pokemon or Yu Gi Oh.

The first anime I watch are Keroro Gunsou. I watched all episodes that were aired.

Might be too young to remember what anime I actually caught, but the oldest one I can think of is either Heidi Girl of the Alps, or Zenki. Coz i know YYH and DBZ came later.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

tkwcn wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, the link RJ01174583 were dead, could you reupload please?
[240421][ぱちぱちぼいす] 信じて送り出した恋人アイドルがオナホ堕ちしていた件 ~Pさんの雑魚チンポとはサヨナラです♪~ [RJ01174583]
ballball1110 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi this link were dead,could you please reupload these?
[210108][m3t(みみもと)] 性処理関係のつもりだったが恋人になった!?【青春純愛妄想系】 [RJ311645]
ballball1110 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please reupload this asmr?
[210108][m3t(みみもと)] 性処理関係のつもりだったが恋人になった!?【青春純愛妄想系】 [RJ311645]
Koskas wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, Could I please you update this game Yokai Art: Night Parade of One Hundred Demons to the new version v2.3.3?
prmx wrote on FlowerTradeWinds's profile.
can u reup RJ068000 pls