what was your first ever anime!!

I've seen some episode of One Piece on TV but the first one I really watched was Sailor Moon. c:

my first ever anime was urusei yatsura, but the first one i properly watched was ranma 1/2

First ever huh..
This goes waayyy back so it's difficult to remember...
well it's one of these I believe :

-Yu yu hakusho
-Dragon ball
-Flame of recca
-saiyuki reload

My first ever anime was doraemon and pokemon (can't remember which one i first started watching as a small kid). But the first anime that impressed me to become an otaku is Clannad & Clannad After Story, one of my all time best anime and forever it will be... :blushhappy:

clannad FTW i admit i cried to it!! but im proud to admit it!

[MENTION=60305]zad38[/MENTION] ; As did I :3 Have you watched After Story too?

I might consider one to be really strong, or probably insane, if he/she did not even cry while watching clannad series...

the first anime i ever watched was dragonball z when i was young used to run home just so i could watch it everyday :P

My first anime was InuYasha. It's still, and will always be, one of my favorites.

it's a bit weird but my first anime was GTO GREAT TEACHER ONIZUKA , best anime ever why is that, cause the anime reflects real facts ,there is no swords or rasengan's

Well, remembering my first time for watching anime constantly, probably it's The Law of Ueki
(I hope the "+" series will be aired)

Pokemon probably, but as for actual anime I think it was Rurouni Kenshin, which I think is now called Samurai X.

The first one I watched on TV was Dragon Ball, but that was ages ago, and back then I didn't even know it was called anime :D. When I came back to watching anime again, the first one I watched was Final Fantasy: Unlimited.

The first time i watch anime when i was still an elementary student.
I can't remember what i watch first, Doraemon or Sailor Moon.
I only remember I watch them on tv when i was a child.

Gantz the saddest shit I ever seen I watched the whole series in 1 day and was shaken up for like a week damn near cried until I found out in the manga the characters come back.

For me it was Death Note, it was masterpiece but later on, ive noticed new genres and found my real taste of anime so it gets from me 4/10 :sly:

My first was Naruto, it was the first eposide. I still remember what I thougth, "The hell is this?" I thought it was crazy, childish and embarassing. I did not know what anime was at that time.
Now I love Naruto ^^ ~ and anime. <3

My first was Naruto, it was the first eposide. I still remember what I thougth, "The hell is this?" I thought it was crazy, childish and embarassing. I did not know what anime was at that time.
Now I love Naruto ^^ ~ and anime. <3

Pretty sure most people had this kind of impression at the start though. Those who actually read the manga first would have a different impression since you don't sit there watching 22 minutes to see what was going on. Well that was from my perspective though. In the manga, it actually makes sense due to the fact it takes less time to see what Naruto starts off as and how his journey begun with everyone else in the animation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Koskas wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, Could I please you update this game Yokai Art: Night Parade of One Hundred Demons to the new version v2.3.3?
prmx wrote on FlowerTradeWinds's profile.
can u reup RJ068000 pls
hc1992 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ404334 RJ01078356 links were dead, please could you reupload these?
breslan wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please reupload this game?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/010928-eelcom-detection.992689/
Thanks in advance.
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Sorry Ryzen, this one got updated too recently
ルルカと大魔導士のエロトラップダンジョン to v24.04.25