What Otome/BL game are you currently playing right now?

Mofumofu~, have you play Beast Master? Kamigami no asobi is soo..... hard and yet hilarious (know about Japanese god myth and yet im blind around that area)

MTR: a about a DoM magician who is accidently brought you back in to Edo period

Totally about GHP, too funny and out of this world. The most NORMAL person is really isnt normal at all XD
Beastmaster? As in Moujutsukai? If it is, I was also considering that for my next play |D Hmm, but I heard KamiAso had some of the tragic.......(or was it angst-filled?) routes iirc?

Was MTR has sth to do with the MC being a reincarnation of a sacred artifact that could exorcise evil spirit or sth? Or did I just mistaken it with another game with a somewhat similar setting? |D

GHP lols I know which route you were talking about wwww

I also don't follow the magazine monthly but every time I see a scan from the ranking there's always Ai in it ghskldf
:nekopara_cheer:
I love Rejet because their games are always original, have wonderful story with little plot holes (as long as Otomate isn't in it) and I think they have found a new "otome" side, aside from all the raburabu things dghkds Maybe I'll be a doM in the future, because of Rejet
:nyanmusu_happy:

Midorin is still one of my favorites! But his acting is too perfect that I couldn't bear hearing him saying the sadist phrases this perfectly kjldhgsdjkl

How nice, I've rarely got to see scans of any rankings T^T

Indeed, Rejet is able to deliver original games,, with the expense of our kokoro ofc |D I will certainly commend you if you are able to make it out being a Rejet fan without being a doM in the end 8D

wwwwwwwwwwwwww THAT good enough to make you turn off his voice? Way to go Midorin www

------
Speaking of Enkeltbillet, I think I might just choose it over DiaLov for my next play since my friends urged me to marvel at their perfect engrish 8'D still dying reading their reaction on livetweets

Beastmaster? As in Moujutsukai? If it is, I was also considering that for my next play |D Hmm, but I heard KamiAso had some of the tragic.......(or was it angst-filled?) routes iirc?

Was MTR has sth to do with the MC being a reincarnation of a sacred artifact that could exorcise evil spirit or sth? Or did I just mistaken it with another game with a somewhat similar setting? |D

GHP lols I know which route you were talking about wwww

GHP: im glad that you notice

MTR: i think you got on the right track there

Moujutsukai yup that the name, still fun to play until now (Midorin is in there as well) :nekopara_innocent:

GHP: im glad that you notice

MTR: i think you got on the right track there

Moujutsukai yup that the name, still fun to play until now (Midorin is in there as well) :nekopara_innocent:

All three games of which I want to play but have not enough time ; A ;

Speaking of Enkeltbillet, I think I might just choose it over DiaLov for my next play since my friends urged me to marvel at their perfect engrish 8'D still dying reading their reaction on livetweets

The engrish in Enkeltbillet is amazing! The game has a message hide option which hides the text in the english parts which makes you feel yourself in the heroine's place. Sadly I got used to the engrish after a while and started to understand what they mean dkjghsdjlk Matsuoka Yoshitsugu's engrish was a real doki moment for me! I have only played the very beginning, though. And I'm not planning to continue for a while sfghjkd

10645149_515391345259006_1696481205977449735_n.jpg

Currently playing Gekka Ryouran Romance for Wabisuke route ;)
I'm looking forward for Amnesia World and Hakuouki SSL (I'm still saving some money to buy it)

The engrish in Enkeltbillet is amazing! The game has a message hide option which hides the text in the english parts which makes you feel yourself in the heroine's place. Sadly I got used to the engrish after a while and started to understand what they mean dkjghsdjlk Matsuoka Yoshitsugu's engrish was a real doki moment for me! I have only played the very beginning, though. And I'm not planning to continue for a while sfghjkd

10645149_515391345259006_1696481205977449735_n.jpg

I've finally finished Enkeltbillet and YES JUST AS BEEN SAID EARLIER THIS GAME IS A GEM;;;; THE BGM AND THE GUYS INTERACTIONS WITH EACH OTHER ARE PURE GOLD wwwwwww The main characters' Engrish, or rather, their pronunciation does indeed need some getting used to..... especially Matsuoka Yoshitsugu's u w u (sorry chihiro but it did the inverse for me ww I almost gave up on the game; I can't take the game seriously because of his engrish |D and Midori does annoyed me two-fifth of the game but she did grow on me later) but I did get a lot more dokidoki to his chara (and voice) from day 4 onwards wwww

Now i have my must play list now. Gonna do it later. Its look like a good game
:nekopara_innocent:
STARYNA GO PLAY IT NOWWWW if you haven't....

Currently playing Gekka Ryouran Romance for Wabisuke route ;)
I'm looking forward for Amnesia World and Hakuouki SSL (I'm still saving some money to buy it)

OMOO JHSAGDKJASHGDA YOU'RE ON ONII-CHAN'S ROUTE!? AJSJNDKAJHGDLASDKJGLA ALL THE BEST TO YOU DEAR /waveshandkerchief

Recently I'm playing Ayakashi Gohan , trying to finish in 2 days to play Double Score:D

Recently playing Majoou form Quinrose and ayakashi gohan *actually i got whole lots of other title to continue lol*

its not really dark I think. XD
diabolik lovers is more extreme, but the route is still nice (saddist) routes
played kashu-sensei's route and go for ryota right now~
:megane_happy:
Oh? It's not as dark? I would have expected it to be more darker compared to the drama cd version but how was kashu-sensei's routes? w

Replaying Ken ga Kimi with a friend. Any excuse to play that game again.
Ken ga Kimi indeed is the best game this year so far w Who is your bias here?

[MENTION=80381]SilverAliisza[/MENTION] fufu your are welcome to play again though the level of difficulty is quite high for me since it's ..... But who could resist Ken ga Kimi:nekopara_cheer:
A lots of my Bias are in there //staring at KENN

[MENTION=96514]Mika Sakura[/MENTION]Soo fast!! are you doing a marathon, i dont think its possible to do it in 2 days :nekopara_surprised:

[MENTION=96514]Mika Sakura[/MENTION]Soo fast!! are you doing a marathon, i dont think its possible to do it in 2 days :nekopara_surprised:[/QUOTE]
Actually , I usually just play 1 route , then stop to play this game for a while and play the other one. Shame on me , I very quickly lose interest :(

Oh? It's not as dark? I would have expected it to be more darker compared to the drama cd version but how was kashu-sensei's routes?

it was cute, the way he talks and wants attention, the bad ending is no good,for me though. >~<

Hello~ let's not stray too much off-topic here.
I don't want the super mod to lecture us and delete the thread. (He's super scary trust me)
Please create a separate discussion thread for games.
:megane_bow:

Reactions: lechiotta
It's good , but I don't like the heroine's attitude in Human route ><

I understand how you feel but i understand partially about the heroine since she was left alone when she was small, she couldnt be true to herself/ just shut her heart. Well someone have to knock her in to shape :nekopara_stare:

The ayakashi route annoy me partially as well since the heroine voice is high to the point of irritating. If the could they should do something about it. I do like her personality since me myself is like that (that also the reason why i hate her since she and me is too similarXDXDXD):nekopara_tehee:

Hello~ let's not stray too much off-topic here.
I don't want the super mod to lecture us and delete the thread. (He's super scary trust me)
Please create a separate discussion thread for games.
:megane_bow:

I apologise very much : 3 ; I have been wondering about this actually rather early: how off-topic does one has to be off-topic? But anyways, I shall be very careful from now on; wouldn't want to give our beloved mod any problems w

@chyntia77 @staryna @Mika Sakura
Let's wrap up our talk about ayakashi gohan unless you'd like to put more review? and back to the topic of this thread :')

========
Currently I'm playing Moujutsuukai & Oujisama, and I've played both Matheus and Alfred's routes and has just started Lucia's route :) So far I've been enjoying the plot and the BGM and menu reminds me of WoF but what would you expect, it's from otomate ww Mofumofu is super adorable (I do have to get used to using the analog stick); you get to mole--pet them furry furs *^* and the extras (once you completed each of the characters' route) allows you to listen to the seiyuu narrating of a short 4-coma stories, down to the sfx www

Last edited:
I apologise very much : 3 ; I have been wondering about this actually rather early: how off-topic does one has to be off-topic? But anyways, I shall be very careful from now on; wouldn't want to give our beloved mod any problems w

@chyntia77 @staryna @Mika Sakura
Let's wrap up our talk about ayakashi gohan unless you'd like to put more review? and back to the topic of this thread :')

========
Currently I'm playing Moujutsuukai & Oujisama, and I've played both Matheus and Alfred's routes and has just started Lucia's route :) So far I've been enjoying the plot and the BGM and menu reminds me of WoF but what would you expect, it's from otomate ww Mofumofu is super adorable (I do have to get used to using the analog stick); you get to mole--pet them furry furs *^* and the extras (once you completed each of the characters' route) allows you to listen to the seiyuu narrating of a short 4-coma stories, down to the sfx www

Oppsi my bad, i was just getting out of track since i reply this in a hurry as well as my flip has been switch on

Currently: Ayakashi Gohan - Manatsu-san route
Desired: replay Ken ga Kimi

Lol Mofumofu in beastmaster

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

bloodvlad wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi sir, reupload pls
RJ376004 and RJ393848
remanen wrote on viniamin's profile.
hi, do you think it would be possible to reupload this game?
[121010][Blue Cellar]監禁少女遠隔監視システム 【Kankin View】[RJ103666]
remanen wrote on Esan's profile.
hello, do you think its possible to reupload this game?
remanen wrote on Shine's profile.
hi, do you think you can reupload this game?
TasogareHentai wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Sorry, can you please look at my requests and tell if you have it? Thanks in advance, and sorry for disturb.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-211210-rj361498-tentacle-works-テンタクルワークス-賢者ちゃんとhな触手.1392118/
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-231104-rj01109498-takotubo-タコツボ-つくよヴィレッジ.1397470/
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-misotake-みそテイク-multiple-games.1404036/