What Otome/BL game are you currently playing right now?

I just started playing Binary Star but it's so hard to find time for it because I'm getting busier.
I really liked what I played of it though!

Reactions: espiekerella
I'm playing Binary Star (but I'm almost done!) and Enkeltbillet :3 I'm struggling to finish the second one because I didn't like it very much...Rather boring, I could say.
I have already bought Trigger Kiss and I'm excited to start it when I finish BS~
(I'm also playing for the second time Miyako Tsukiyomi no Yume! I don't remeber anything so it's like I'm playing it for the 1st time hahahah xD)

I'm trying out Tetrascope otoges. I began with Watashi no Real wa Juujitsu Shisugiteiru and Sakuya. I'll read First Complex later.
They are really good so far, with a lot of funny moments xD

Tokimeki Memorial Girl's Side:3rd story~
XDDD
The game was fun n it's 3d~
XDDD
n also Hadaka Shitsuji n Dramatical Murder~
>///>
dun't mind me peoplez, shuuu shuuu....run along now~
XDDD
the story was nice in both story but I love Hadaka more because I'm a sadist n in that game, I'm gonna torture the other charas lolz~!
XDDD
such fun...~

"My Brother is not kind to me at all" an indie otome rpg game made by a Feui Choi.
Very funny and interesting. It's a tearjerker too.
Summary:
Akari wants to know why her brother despises her.
Once Yuuji was out with his girlfriend, she sneaked pass his room and found his secret.
What could it be Yuuji hiding all this time?

I've been playing 'Custom Drive' and 'Gakuen K' lately. Amazingly happy with both games ;)

In 'Custom Drive' we have 3 guys with 5 possible personalities, and in several routes our heroine is treated well (like really well, I mean it :)).

In 'Gakuen K' I read Munakata's route. It was quite unusual experience, because you don't see characters like him in every game (or even manga, anime, etc.). I was kinda afraid that they wouldn't preserve his originality, but luckily they did. Amen :rolleyes:

I'm playing La Corda d' Oro3(Kiniro no Corda 3) Another Sky ft. Amane

KENN's voice is so perfect for his character! He makes such an adorable tsundere!
:nyanmusu_happy:

The game aspect has been polished since 3 and the music selection is pretty good too.
I'm so sad that this game is almost over though...

currently playing---well actually already done playing it but eh still missing some CGs 8"))) ayakashi gohan
it's a very warm story I really like kazuaki's chara design in this game after all the starry sky milking things and MANYO's bgms complete it with so much feelings

I'm playing La Corda d' Oro3(Kiniro no Corda 3) Another Sky ft. Amane

KENN's voice is so perfect for his character! He makes such an adorable tsundere!
:nyanmusu_happy:

The game aspect has been polished since 3 and the music selection is pretty good too.
I'm so sad that this game is almost over though...

I've been resisting the fandisks, but this makes it sound pretty tempting >_< How long is his route? I was kind of afraid his end would either be really short or a 3P XD

Just finished Zettai Meikyuu Grimm, I'm disappointed with Jacob's route. All the guys in this game have their happy endings no matter what happened in their routes but Jacob was killed in every routes including his own. I just wanted to see him getting a happy ending in his own route (not the harem route, to me it didn't count). Oh, well, it's just an old game so I will forget it in no time...Next game to play : Ayakashi Gohan. Hope it doesn't have downfall ending. -_-

I don't know what a 3P is in this context, but I think it's quite substantial for a "hidden" character. (It took me 3-4 hours from beginning to end, I think?)
But to unlock his character, along with two others, you'd have to have data of the other fan disks. Nevertheless, it's totally worth it! They way KENN's character says the main character's name is just absolutely adorable! (If you check out the official site you can hear voice samples: http://www.gamecity.ne.jp/corda3/anothersky/h_story.htm
Just scroll down until you see a light green haired bishie. The second one from the right is my favorite ;))

I'm playing Sachi no Tenbin. Normally I don't like short and sexual content games but this one is a Operetta Due's game. I like their previous game so I decide to check this one out.

Reactions: fguelffstan
playing utapri asas...so far, its really good. I like how they changed the effect in music lessons^^
the story of camus and haruka is wonderful. rammaru's story was written very well too.

"My Brother is not kind to me at all" an indie otome rpg game made by a Feui Choi.
Very funny and interesting. It's a tearjerker too.
Summary:
Akari wants to know why her brother despises her.
Once Yuuji was out with his girlfriend, she sneaked pass his room and found his secret.
What could it be Yuuji hiding all this time?

What game is this? I'm quite intrigued :O
I tried searching on google with that title, but I couldn't find anything sadly

I've started playing Nameless - The one thing you must recall - after having (miraculously, since I'm no completionist) completed Dandelion - Wishes brought to you-. I found myself having to start a new game three times though (lol I had to forget the name or whatever) because of how confusing it was: I have to type the name of my first doll? I've never had dolls that I was attached to, so what am I supposed to type? Is it actually the heroine's name or something? I end up typing nothing out of confusion and find that the heroine's name and the 'doll's' name were separate things, but it still felt kind of weird to me. I can't change the screen's size so unfortunately, I also can't play this in windowed mode: I mean, my screen isn't very good but come on, I'd like to see the upper part of the game when not playing in fullscreen!

I was very disappointed that the heroine didn't have voice acting this time around, and this heroine wasn't as edgy as Heejung in Dandelion so I couldn't laugh at her either. The English isn't as good as I hoped for: I at least expected an improvement, but that didn't seem to be the case; I'd have started playing this in Japanese if I didn't have the underlying hope that I'd have some awful yet hilarious typo to screencap later on (so far, it's been annoying minor errors that I can't laugh at). As for the guys, I can't say I have no interest in some of them, but they're a bit one-note so far, and they're not entertaining one-notes for me either (except Yuri but that's a simple bias for the joke).

I'm curious as to what lies beneath the plot of, "Oh my God, my dolls came to life!" if a cause for that was even thought up in the first place (I'm pretty sure it has been thought of... hopefully). So far, I got pretty bored but I managed to trudge through it until the opening, which sounded kind of lackluster and slightly lacking in quality: in music, to each his/her own, I guess. I don't know but I think some scenes were supposed to be lighthearted in tone or maybe some jokes were being presented, but I never felt like laughing: "Oh, is this supposed to be a lighthearted scene? I mean, I think I'm supposed to be amused at their antics or something..." Even so, when I was sure some scenes were supposed to be funny, I wasn't laughing (I think I only laughed like, once or twice).

Overall, I didn't enjoy this as much as I thought I would so far: I'll continue playing this game since I haven't gone through that much of it, but I do wonder if it's worth my time (well, I've already wasted my time completing Dandelion so I shouldn't even be saying anything). I could fit in more of my opinions about this game but this is already way too long for this kind of thread so I'll refrain from doing so (this was seriously my first impression, I just played this game like, 10-30 minutes ago!).

Anyway, this is kind of an unrelated question, but has a decent amount of people in this corner played Dandelion yet? It's just that I think it would be nice to have a Discussion thread about it, but I'm not particularly sure if I can or not make one, or if someone will eventually do it for me.

Last edited:
I've been playing "Haruka Naru Toki No Nakade 6"
I think it's a really strong addition to the series. The romance is taken seriously and the story line is really epic.
You're constantly wondering what's going to happen next. Its by far one of the best games I've played this year.

Pros:
A historical setting with a slight touch of fantasy
Gorgeous artwork!
Famous voice actors!
A main character who can fight and has a strong awareness of her role
The characters are mature, respectable, and likable.
Romance builds up slowly and thoughtfully. It's so cute and convincing!

Cons:
The fighting aspect (can be skipped and put on auto) is kinda boring
The inside jokes that you would only get if you played the prior ones. (But the story makes sense without prior knowledge)

Go play it now if you haven't already!!

I was playing Re:BIRTHDAY SONG ~Koi wo Utau Shinigami~ until sometime ago. Just finished Syun's route, enjoyed a lot and started playing Kairi's route. But tbh, it started getting boring ORZ I always enjoyed a little comedy here and there, but Re:Birthday Song just doesn't have it. It does try putting a little but meh. So I stalled it and started playing Nameless ~The one thing you must recall~.
And omg, I am enjoying it so much <3 Was laughing like crazy last night while playing it xD Just finished Lance's route and dear god the guy is so sexy, they even put some... naughty stuff... :gakuran_blush: Guess I am not really used to sexy Otome games since I always played more innocent types (?) >_< The english version has some typos though, but sometimes the translations are kind of funny (in a good way) haha

Suddenly I've decided to return playing "Custom Drive" again. Hosoyan still rocks :romeo: I hope I'll have enough time to read genki's roots.

Before that I tried to play "Tokimeki 2", but constantly saving and loading on an emulator was so tiresome :( In addition, Yuu's behaviour made me really uncomfortable. Being a pedobear wasn't fun at all :scared:

Im currently playing Storm Lovers Kai. I just started~ System wise it looks like a tokimeki memorial prototype lol. but the boys and art are so preeeety~ xD I cant decide which boy i'm gonna aim for >< I kinda wanna go for Takumi, but the way he talks...lol x3

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

TheB33 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi can you please resend the games from 諾威水産? I've been looking them for some time even DLsite don't have these games
kihon wrote on Shine's profile.
Buying resources out of their own pockets, spending energy and effort, with almost no return so that everyone can enjoy the cultural and entertainment products of developed countries at almost zero cost walking in the dark to serve the light, they are real heroes
bg,f8f8f8-flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg
darkvita wrote on ramori's profile.