What Otome/BL game are you currently playing right now?

I've started playing Chronostacia... So far, none of the dudes catch my interest: actually, the only thing that caught my interest were the puppies with Kyougo (more interested in the puppies than in the dudes, oh yeah!) and Eva's sunglasses since they were full of dat swag like holy shizzle, don't ever take them off!

Oh, and the soundtrack is freaking awesome, I almost forgot about that. Sucks that I can barely hear the seiyuus over the music even when the volume of the voices is at max and the BGM volume is pretty low...

Beyond that... meh, seems okay; I haven't played that far so I don't have that many opinions on it ^^'

Last edited:
Hello everyone! First post in this corner.

I mean, I was sort of multi-tasking with MORE BLOOD and Hana Awase -Mizuchi Hen- at the same time, but my PC started to die on me and my PSP is now gone so I couldn't finish anything recently.

Though if I could get it working I would like to do a 'Let's Play' of it on Broken Forums but since I just created an account I don't have sufficient priveleges lol.

Last edited:
I currently playing Tiny x Machine Gun...but I stop playing it for while because I'm busy with my projects in school. I'll resume it in my semestral break.

I'm currently playing Enkeltbillet on PSP and some random Voltage games whenever I get sick of trying to translate japanese...
Oh and also Diabolik Lovers but going at it reeeal sloooww -.- ever since I started university I don't have enough time to do anything

I've been away from otome games and fandom for quite a while. Now I have way too many games to catch up pfffft--
I'm trying to finish Dot Kareshi now though-- Only able to finish the first game so I'm onto second and third one right now -u-

Right now I'm playing Renai Banchou 2.

after finishing this one, I think of play Norn9, and some honey bee games

I'm finishing Hakuouki on PSP (only Hijikata's route left) and a few otogames on Ipad (voltage, solmare...)
Starry Sky is on hiatus for me, it's very slooooow and at this moment I feel boring about it.

On BL side, I'm currently with the last route of Dramatical murder: reconnect, so amazing game, and Gakuen Heaven, I play once in a while for the same reason that Starry Sky.

Hm. I've been playing three games at the same time for the past few months because I have this really short attention span. The latest thing I opened was Torikago no Marriage. It kinda tempted me with the special thing they did in the R18 parts of the game. I remember encountering that type of animation/effect in Tokyo Lovers and Hard Love Life, both of which are eroge and from SLAVE studio. This is the first time I've seen it used in an otome game. Or maybe I haven't touched the recent normal ones.

For now I'm still playing Gakuen Heaven 2, because they have too many ending to clear :gakuran_sigh:
Maybe Snow Bound Land or Hanakisou (PSP) after I finish Gakuen Heaven 2--

At the moment I'm trying to play Tiny x Machinegun but the lack of voice acting is starting to discourage me :/

In the moment, I'm playing once again: Angelique Maren Rokukishi, Jyuzaengi - Engetsu Sangokuden 2 and Diabolik Lovers - More Blood. :XD:

Yesterday I just finished Hanasaku Manimani once again, really is a great game! :)

Currently have Starry Sky ~In Winter~ and Photograph Journey that I should finish. I had put them on hold for Ayakashi Gohan and then ALICE=ALICE, both of which I quickly played to completion. I'm in the mood for fantasy setting and am tempted to start something else now, but I already have my eye on a couple of soon to be released titles, so perhaps I'll just focus on the games I'm in the middle of until those anticipated titles are out.

Right now I'm playing Norn9 ~ Norn + Nonette ~ on my PSP and just finished Kakeru happy end... Uwaaah I love him so much despite his rudeness act, he actually very sweet person. I'm encouraging myself to play all the guys route in this game (I never play---100% read all the story--- all guys on any otome games, except Amnesia and D.C. Girls Symphony) Better run to Akito routes~~

And, just cleared all Ikuto ending from Kuro to Kin no Hakanai Kagi; it's R-18 PC otome game. After long time never touch PC games, I'm encourage myself and try this one xD So far, I love Ikuto personality. The game is good for me, music and arts are it plus points. (It have clean H CG's; I mean it not censored and rather keep the "vital" area blocked by clothes or something.) I love the graphic so much, oh! and heroine was voiced too xD

Here I will put sample of the CG's from KuroKin; including h CG >_<;
Oops, I think, I will post the link of image only... Sorry, here is it:
http://s25.postimg.org/6i6nwmw33/cg02.jpg
http://s25.postimg.org/l3xokvsvj/cg01.jpg

Last edited:
Currently playing Ayakashi Gohan, i love the artwork nd the stories seems to be quite good as well. But even if i end up not liking the storis too much i'd still play it for the beautifull scenes <3

I just finished both Hakuou and Takanemaru happy end fro Jooubachi no Oubou ~Menou hen~. Hakuou routes really long! But I'm glad that I chose him, he is very lovable characters...

And still struggling with Norn9 at my PSP. I've cleared Kakeru, Akito and Itsuki happy ends. Right now I've fallen in love with Akito huwaaaa hahaha--- I'm still thinking to do other guy or not--- So far, right now I'm only repeating that trio ends >_<; (Sasuga Mikoto-sama! You're the one who had done it with your guy--in this case with Itsuki)

I've been playing 'Ayakashi Gohan', 'Sweet Fuse' and 'Tokimeki 3', but yesterday suddenly switched to 'Durarara -alley-'.
Orihara's already friendzoned me :gakuran_broken: Still I'm curious what'll happen when we become max level bros.

Reactions: espiekerella
I've been playing 'Ayakashi Gohan', 'Sweet Fuse' and 'Tokimeki 3', but yesterday suddenly switched to 'Durarara -alley-'.
Orihara's already friendzoned me :gakuran_broken: Still I'm curious what'll happen when we become max level bros.

Oh, when you max out his social link-- I mean his friendship levels in his route? I'm not even gonna say anything about it since it's so... amazing and Izaya-like so I do hope you get to the ending (his actual ending 'cause he's a tricky bastard and can make you get a generic ending if you don't choose well on a certain set of choices...). After Izaya, I immensely recommend Shizuo's route if you haven't played through it already because Shizuo's route is really good: let's just say that while you can only describe Izaya's ending as 'amazingly Izaya-like', Shizuo's route is just really good because it's really that nice.

Now to get on-topic, the game that I'm currently playing is Tokyo Onmyouji (Yaoi) and holy shizzle, all dem effects are amazing: ironically, there is no lip synch but I don't really mind that. I haven't played that much but I'm finding it somewhat entertaining for a game of this sort but maybe that's because I really haven't played that far. I find it strange that even though it's 18+ the one kiss CG that I saw didn't even have their lips fully touch (I did get a nice dose of voice acting to make me imagine it ^^'): I'd just expect that stuff to not be present in games of that rating; maybe it's because it was in the common route (as in, I'm not even at a character-specific route yet ^^)? I hope so...

... Seriously, why the hell am I playing this instead of Ayakashi Gohan? XD

Oh, when you max out his social link-- I mean his friendship levels in his route? I'm not even gonna say anything about it since it's so... amazing and Izaya-like so I do hope you get to the ending (his actual ending 'cause he's a tricky bastard and can make you get a generic ending if you don't choose well on a certain set of choices...). After Izaya, I immensely recommend Shizuo's route if you haven't played through it already because Shizuo's route is really good: let's just say that while you can only describe Izaya's ending as 'amazingly Izaya-like', Shizuo's route is just really good because it's really that nice.

Wow, thank you for the warning and advices :nekopara_thanks:
I've been thinking about friendship with Shizuo, but was afraid of Izaya's jealousy :P I'll do Shizuo's route next then.

Currently I'm playing Are You Alice, Arcana Famiglia and Glass Heart Princess...Well, it depends on mood (* ̄∇ ̄*)
So far I've finished only Debito's route in AF and now I'm wondering which route should I play next (`・ω・´)ゞ

...Well, except that Are You Alice isn't actually an otome game...(^_^; )

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

TheB33 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi can you please resend the games from 諾威水産? I've been looking them for some time even DLsite don't have these games
kihon wrote on Shine's profile.
Buying resources out of their own pockets, spending energy and effort, with almost no return so that everyone can enjoy the cultural and entertainment products of developed countries at almost zero cost walking in the dark to serve the light, they are real heroes
bg,f8f8f8-flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg
darkvita wrote on ramori's profile.