What Otome/BL game are you currently playing right now?

I haven't been playing any otome games lately but I do plan on continuing Watashi no Real wa Juujitsu Shisugiteiru. There's only one more route to go, but 2 ends left to finish~ The only reason why I'm still hesitating is the MC and his (Shun's) backstory is full of angst and I couldn't take that because I can relate with MC. So far, Hozumi's my favorite out of the three main guys and it's pretty surprising since I don't like tsunderes that much. 」( ̄▽ ̄」)

I am playing StormLover Kai~

ULJS-504.jpg

I'm done with Klap: Kind Love and Punishment.
Right now I'm doing Vamwolf Cross.
Anyone playing Vita otome games too?

I haven't been playing any otome games lately but I do plan on continuing Watashi no Real wa Juujitsu Shisugiteiru.
I've just booted up Tetrascope's first game, "First Complex". Having completed Sakuya and Sweet Present for Shin, you can really see the improvements. Especially noticeable in that the artist is continually improving (compare First Complex to WataJuu, or even Sakuya to the upcoming Yuukyou no Aster), which I love to see. I love Tetrascope and I hope they stay in the otome biz for a long time.

Anyone playing Vita otome games too?
I haven't even played a single one yet and I've owned a Vita for years, now! X_X Was planning to gun for Goes!, Kokuchou no Psychedelica or Binary Star as one of my first Vita otome games.

I've been playing through Bad Apple Wars!

The system is not very conventional because there are never choices within the dialogue and instead relies on CG touching. I don't know if it's because of that, but I find the game extremely easy haha.

There are definitely some iffy parts to the story, the characterizations, or even some CGs (except I'm a Suoh fan), but I am personally enjoying it a lot. The atmosphere is great and the voice acting is fabulous!

It was really hard to figure out a play order since everyone was saying different things... My play order is Satoru -> Shikishima -> Higa -> Alma -> Hakuhatsu, and so far the ordering has been satisfying. :)

Reactions: AoiScarlet
Otome game i'm playing is : Clover Toshokan no Juunin-tachi
20915.jpg

And Yaoi i play is
Ariard -Shounen Alice-
22467.jpg

la verdad hay un monton de otomes pero en mis lista esta algunos de rejet me encanta sus juegos como alice-alice,tiny machine gun,ken gan kimi, bad medicine infectios teacher,dot kareshi los 3 son tan geniales y divertidos y aunque aquiii la protagonista casi ni habla es bantante entrenido y los personajes me encantan ,otros son los taisho no alice los 4 episodios y el juego heart no kuni no alice para pc traducido a ingles con 6 0 7 rutas traducidas ,tambien voy a ver su pelicula heart no kuni no alice me encanta alice y algunos de sus juegos prefiero los de pc a juegos de psp por que en pc son tactiles y bueno tengo una larga lista y vengo por mas.....

After a break from games, I've decided to finish Amnesia Crowd (and I just did). I think I'll take another break from games.

I'm playing through ai no uta real quick. I've banned myself from downloading any more games but *looks at otome/bl corner* uuuu I've only got 16gb storage left, gotta make space for new ones… sTOP TEMPTING ME lmao

After finished Blackish House Side A and Z Haruma just Haruma gaaaaaaaaaaaah I am so bias toward childhood's character.....
and throw my self into Dynamic Chord Liar-s Sakura just too precious, even so finished them in 2 days.
Today I finished Hana Awase Mizuchi Hen with my friend through skype share screen(4 days = about 27hours gameplay)
And Now playing Photograph Journey Shizuoka....Tatara so moe an angel I going to dive into hell...
Will play Hana Awase Hime Hen tomorrow...
Basically: ぼっちの時は静岡編やって萌え死んで、嫁と一緒だったら華アワセでいろは様を眺める

I've just started playing "Kamigami no Asobi." (PSP otome game)
I got shocked because of my ignorance of Gods. XD My results of quiz related to Gods have been so pathetic.
It's a good opportunity for me to learn about various Gods in the world.

Just finished both Blackish House! Would highly recommend them~

Just a warning though, it gets dark pretty quickly haha ^^"
It's like a mix of a sweet otome game and a completely fecked up one.. Can't say I didn't enjoy it, but I wish I would have been notified early on lol

Hello, anybody alive here? Maybe I can revive it ????
I know nowadays Discord is the main chat tool and there are plenty nice otome discord servers out there but I'm not good with a big group of many people. Feels like everyone just talks past each other and you get easily ignored, like twitter and it's hard to make a connection imo. Or maybe I'm just too much of a obasan lol...

I just started playing Blackish House side A (really liked the free trial). Anybody else who is active here read it yet? Would be nice to talk bout it.

Anything you guys have been reading lately?

as a previously-heavy user of discord I've started to dislike it as well. the server I'm in is basically dead now except for new otome announcements that get yelled into the void sometimes. :(

anyway for otome I've been playing thru my old copy of Amnesia Memories for PC. it was my first otome so I actually dread seeing it end but I gotta give Ukyo his happy ending before I move on to other otome/the sequel games. ;w;
For non-otome I'm dipping my toes into yaoi for the first time, first game being Togainu no Chi which I recently got working fairly playable on Linux. I'm Linux only so my ability to play is either a huge mishmash of emulators or ancient PC versions of games, lol. :P

I've also started to ditch Discord, I just don't like the closed nature of it and a lot of chats being invite-only only to die from lack of activity.

Anyway I just started playing the Diabolik Lovers Limited V english fan patch on my modded Vita and I'm loving it so much, the boys are rude and hilarious and it's a great time. I have a huge backlog of Switch games but I'm still playing on Vita haha, oh well.

as a previously-heavy user of discord I've started to dislike it as well. the server I'm in is basically dead now except for new otome announcements that get yelled into the void sometimes. :(

anyway for otome I've been playing thru my old copy of Amnesia Memories for PC. it was my first otome so I actually dread seeing it end but I gotta give Ukyo his happy ending before I move on to other otome/the sequel games. ;w;
For non-otome I'm dipping my toes into yaoi for the first time, first game being Togainu no Chi which I recently got working fairly playable on Linux. I'm Linux only so my ability to play is either a huge mishmash of emulators or ancient PC versions of games, lol. :P

Are you able to use Steam Proton on your install of Linux? It makes playing Windows games on Linux soooo much easier.

I mean, Discord groups are just a faster pace, glorified Y!M and won't work well if you aren't extravert enough with a little sprinkles of power-hungry mods added. So, it's a no for me too.

I really recommend Gakuen Heaven. That game's disgustingly cute.

As for me, I'm in my indie games phase right now, so, Lustful Desires and Tavern of Spear. =]]]

I'm replaying Hakuouki Kyoto Winds cause I can't get enough of them and after will continue to play again Edo Blossoms

Playing Hadaka Shitsuji (BL) and just started Mashou Megane (Otome) at the recommendation of a friend, since I'm a fan of Kichiku Megane. I love me some evil glasses, hehehe.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

TheB33 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi can you please resend the games from 諾威水産? I've been looking them for some time even DLsite don't have these games
kihon wrote on Shine's profile.
Buying resources out of their own pockets, spending energy and effort, with almost no return so that everyone can enjoy the cultural and entertainment products of developed countries at almost zero cost walking in the dark to serve the light, they are real heroes
bg,f8f8f8-flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg
darkvita wrote on ramori's profile.