What manga are you currently reading?

sorry I just assume you'd be fine zooming out and trying to get the image at 1200 or 1400. somewhat like a standard A4 paper.

The last time I was barred from a site from saving their raws I just cut the full image separately and reassembled them in Paint. Bit more work, but if one's determined that's one way of doing it.

The Villainess Will Crush Her Destruction End Through Modern Firepower 6.

The last time I was barred from a site from saving their raws I just cut the full image separately and reassembled them in Paint. Bit more work, but if one's determined that's one way of doing it.

The Villainess Will Crush Her Destruction End Through Modern Firepower 6.

dang.... need a lot of determination for that... at least 180 pages, by cutting them to half means at least 360 work to be capture, 180 to be assemble... i'd better find another solution since i can't spend much time in just capturing raws. had more manga to be clean and translate (can't do any redraw though).

currently reading Average Abilities.

That's for sure, since I only had to deal with 16 back then. :laughpanda:

Reading the last chapter of Ecstas Online, since the mangaka died back in February. Kind of liked his designs even though the death game manga he authored (also unfinished) was...discomfiting. :learning:

many mangaka and author died because of unhealthy life style... they got stress chased by their editors... manga / novel industry should be really start to take concern for their under contract authors / mangaka.

in just a year.... 3 mangaka / authors died... and they all had series on-going. back in 90s no case like this is rarely happen.

anyway.... if anyone here knows how to capture / download manga from protected sites, please do tell me...

re-reading kimetsu no yaiba, since the anime is really awesome.

Maybe you could join the Mangadex Discord and try asking some of the scanlation teams there? They might have a clue, if they're willing to divulge details.

Tonikaku Cawaii 75.

You can search for MangaDex's Discord invite: MangaDex Discord

Not sure if it's unique, but I think not. From there there are group channels you might be able to explore; they usually just post manga updates.

Lady Rose Wants to be a Commoner 5.

thanks, will try my luck there....

and what do you know... after hiatus for a year... Average Abilities manga is continue again...

Average Abilities ch.18 (Raw)

:goodluck:

Seichou Cheat de Nandemo Dekiru you ni Natta ga, Mushoku dake wa Yamerarenai you desu 3.

Indexing would be great, if I wasn't going to pick up 20 series at once.
No category differentiation is just big mess, but with enough time in normal Japanese sites pictures are enough.
Other than web, 電撃G'sコミック serves as my source since Aria monthly quit printing.

Currently sitting w:
Kana Watanabe's we found the wonderland 2nd part
& ichijinsha release of Aono Nochi girl's love series.

Waiting manga version for GAbunko's light novel by すかぢ.
Youjo-sama to Zero-kyuu Shugosha-sama
In myanimelist, they have it under wrong list settings, I'm not mod there.

Snipping tool drama did exist before my 2011 schedules since then,
I've been lecturing about it's essential... hmm effectiveness.
I could add upon that here, if someone wants, but for now, this isn't really a social forum eh.

Last edited:
For what I know, last or second issues:
きみが死ぬまで恋をしたい
月が綺麗ですね
Tempted to get drama cd, but will restrict myself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Lebedev wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
[110624] [OVERDRIVE] 電激ストライカー this version of VN you don't have in stock?
Sirvipe235 wrote on Shine's profile.
I'd like to request a game for you to upload.

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax-touch/work/=/product_id/RJ01077067.html

Would itbe possible fro you to upload this one?

Not sure if best to post here or in PM
nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi Otokonoko, would you reupload the links for this one pls? It's all ded.
母娘☓無人島~陵辱長編RPGパック
Morganah wrote on Shine's profile.
Hie, Shine, could you re-upload this game, please?

https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/080816-heterodoxy-queen-of-darkness.1083784/

Thank you!