What manga are you currently reading?

Sachiku Succubus no Hanashi 13.

(Hatsukoi Zombie ended, and so did Clockwork Planet and Magical Change. Guess I'll need to add some new series soon, even though I've got four dozen or more still untouched!)

I submit myself for one.
Kira Inugami; 幼女さまとゼロ級守護者さま
*A classroom above armillary sphere.

Guarding 46.

Surprisingly interesting for a Chinese webtoon that I finished the 46 available chapters in one go. Too bad updates were increasingly sporadic starting 2017 (most recent is nearly three months old).

Started reading Uzaki-chan wa Asobitai!
lol, such an adorably annoying main heroine. She gonna kill the MC socially long before any feelings are shared.

Kenshi wo Mezashite Nyuugaku shita no ni Mahou Tekisei 9999 nan desu kedo!? 17.

Asobinin wa Kenja ni Tenshoku Dekiru tte Shittemashita? ~ Yuusha Part o Tsuihou Sareta Lv 99. 10.

My edit didn't work as excepted sorry.
Kana Watanabe - 与你梦游仙境 ; 君とワンダーランド pub: Margaret / bestuma-shueisha
Itoh Hachi - Isn't The Moon Beautiful? / 月が綺麗ですね pub: Yurihime
Hiraku Miura - Alice Fall in Love / ハートのアリス pub: Ohzora Shuppan / NextF

Owning physical editions atm as well. :P

just bought Kenji 2 from DMM... currently still finding a way to capture the pages so i can clean and translate them. if anyone knows a way please inform me...

fyi... FMD didn't work out.

Now that's someone I've not seen in some time! :smug: Too bad I don't know anything about the cleaning side of scanlation. :sigh:

Ore no Genjitsu wa Ren'ai Game?? ka to Omottara Inochigake no Game datta 3.

what i need is how to capture the pages from browser... they all protected, already tried image downlaoder, fmd, and some other softwares... no luck so far.... pretty sure amazon kindle got a similar protection like others.

meanwhile... re-reading ryuurouden and translating 'em

use snipping tool or such.

For the time being a bunch of isekai manga and LN is what attracts me :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Shine's profile.
A reupload request. Do you still have this in your database?
お兄ちゃんは私だけのものなんだからっ!!
darkpachon wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
sorry can you upload again [110128] [Studio 邪恋] 操心術0 パッケージ版 is that the links are down
darkpachon wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
sorry can you upload again

[121130][STUDIO邪恋] 操心術∞(メビウス)

the links are down
umi131 wrote on Shine's profile.
request
can you upload this?

男装王子様系女子は爆乳爆尻マゾ娘っ♪
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01166080.html/?locale=pt_BR
When you adopt a puppy from Hickory Ridge Goldens, you are not just getting a pet; you are becoming part of our extended family. We are dedicated to maintaining a lifelong relationship with our puppy owners, offering guidance and support as needed.