What is your name?

[MENTION=10306]Greenoceandrop[/MENTION]
Cool name you got there.

[MENTION=159]alexsdu[/MENTION]
Thank you, I find your name also cool, where does it come from?

Ps: Nice new Avatar, I'm now also searching after a good one with santa hat :D

[MENTION=159]alexsdu[/MENTION]
Thank you, I find your name also cool, where does it come from?

Ps: Nice new Avatar, I'm now also searching after a good one with santa hat :D
Danke. Do you meant my username or my real name?

Noor Iskandar bin Zakaria(Arab: Alexander's Light), is my name in my ID Card. *Zakaria is my Dad's name*
Noor a.k.a. Anoi, is what my schoolmates call me. Why 'Anoi', is still remained unknown, even to themselves.
Is, only use by my family and friends that are close to me.
Alex SDU, known throughout the servers(*with high ping) of DoD:S, COD4:MW, MOH:2010 and Anime-Sharing Forum. 1st introduced back in 2000. Alex is short for Alexander, English version for Iskandar, and SDU is b'coz I used to like HK police stories and the Special Duties Unit is my favourite.

You can call me Alex, if you want.

*I usually get kicked out within seconds from servers that only accept low ping players.

Actual your real name, but now you mention it the origin of your user name would also be interesting too know :D

my name is moddy.. u can call me mood.. as my name say i;m moody persone.. i'm new here.. please spare mee :fullblush:

Hahaha :D btw nice Avatar Second °_° but youre really active lol, I'm trying hard as a new member, but I was not yet over 50% activity :sowwy:

Actual given name: Johan

Owngiven names when I was like 16 yrs old: Miles & Yoichi :D :P

lol, once I decided to be called different names depending on which country I'm in. Now I have a Swedish, American, and a Japanese name. Perhaps I should just boycott that thing and just be satisfied with the names I have already.

However, in this age, the Japanese would sure think it's odd that my firstname is Yoichi, wouldn't it? Dx

Actual given name: Johan

Owngiven names when I was like 16 yrs old: Miles & Yoichi :D :P

lol, once I decided to be called different names depending on which country I'm in. Now I have a Swedish, American, and a Japanese name. Perhaps I should just boycott that thing and just be satisfied with the names I have already.

However, in this age, the Japanese would sure think it's odd that my firstname is Yoichi, wouldn't it? Dx
Johan - Is it pronounce with 'J' (Joe) or 'Y' (Johann Strauss)?

Johan - Is it pronounce with 'J' (Joe) or 'Y' (Johann Strauss)?

wtf, pronounced with Y? How would that sound? xD
Anyhow, in Sweden you just say a dark 'o' (around the owl-level) and ignore the 'h'. Otherwise many people not coming from Sweden really usually pronounce my name with the 'Joe'-sound ^^ :P

wtf, pronounced with Y? How would that sound? xD
Anyhow, in Sweden you just say a dark 'o' (around the owl-level) and ignore the 'h'. Otherwise many people not coming from Sweden really usually pronounce my name with the 'Joe'-sound ^^ :P
The Y would be like Johan from Shakugan no Shana :3

Hahaha :D btw nice Avatar Second °_° but youre really active lol, I'm trying hard as a new member, but I was not yet over 50% activity :sowwy:

ahaha... believe it.. little more to 50%... before 75% i was 99.8 but get downed.. T__T

not enough spamming sam.. lol... XD

Interesting. May we know in what language is it?

It's the Bulgarian and Macedonian version of Athanasius which from the Greek name Αθανασιος (Athanasios), which meant "immortal" from Greek α, a negative prefix, combined with θανατος (thanatos) "death".
Long strech i knwoxD

Reactions: alexsdu

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

68 game bài Pet ( nexonasia.com ) là cổng game bài trực tuyến đổi thuỏng HOT nhất tại thị trường Châu Á. Truy cập ngay nexonasia.com để tải app 68 game bài và chơi bản web chính thức, nhận khuyến mãi khủng.
Panda_409 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
sorry,https://www.anime-sharing.com/members/nihonjaki90.129971/ link is dead,can you reupload it?thank u!
a3526370 wrote on Shine's profile.
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01031777.html
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/230414-色仕掛け工房-淫魔てんぷてーしょん-ver23-08-21-rj01031777.1302627/
please upload version 2.0.0 thanks!
AUO wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi is there Can you reupload this?