What is your name?

Hi there! Nice to meet you =) hehe I'm having so much fun since I joined AS!

My username says it all xD & eh so many guys with girl avatars =_= creeps me out.

My username says it all xD & eh so many guys with girl avatars =_= creeps me out.
Majority of the people on this site are guys sooo yeah :/ Usually safe to assume unless they say differently...

Majority of the people on this site are guys sooo yeah :/ Usually safe to assume unless they say differently...

Yeah i know but they could at least have guy avatars =_= But eh it's what ever i guess. I shouldn't let it bother me.:eathead:

i have change tu yaoi avatar.. n everyone hate it.. so change again to girly avatar... :XD:

so Lumiee is the name.?? just like animu/game nameee.. Kawai~~~~ :desire:

My name? Heh, just go on freenode and look for my IRC nick :P And go join #freeswitch and from time to time, you'll find more hints...

In the mean time, Just think of me as McDonnell Douglas :P

Unless they have fried chicken at mcdonalds now i think youre talking about kfc

real name is faris, it means knight

[MENTION=7722]Second_Flight[/MENTION]hahaha, you should say "burger~ yummy~!!"

My name ehh ...... hmmmm ....... which name??? since i have lots of name (on web because i'm stalker :XD:) , usually i called fay , its from my nicknames FL-God from Fayt Leingod

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

seviness wrote on Shine's profile.
Can you PLEASE reupload this one? Thank you.

✨Shine✨[240426][おふろワークス] サキと淫絡の坩堝 [RJ01138218]

mobius0417 wrote on Esan's profile.
[070525][ROOT] 桃華月憚(とうかげったん) 豪華版

The link for the above work is broken on Katfile and Mexashare, so please re-upload it.
Shhlime wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Could you reupload this relatively vintage game on Mexa? Would appreciate greatly.
27292936 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please reupload RJ01095149?
Thanks in advance.