What is your name?

my name? Benedict Cumberbatch :samuraihero: just kidding. don't like that guy too much. the name? Candelaria

The hell ? You are a girl ? Since when ?! -_-u has been a while since Internet handles worked against me...

Im miguel angel... folks named me after italian renaissance artist Michelangelo Buonarroti. Though most people i know call me Zero.

The hell ? You are a girl ? Since when ?! -_-u has been a while since Internet handles worked against me...

Im miguel angel... folks named me after italian renaissance artist Michelangelo Buonarroti. Though most people i know call me Zero.

wha? i'm a guy. when i said i don't like that guy, i meant that i don't like his acting lol

My name is Anne.

I've been browsing through the previous pages and wow, some of you guys have wonderful names (in my opinion, anyway - they sound nice to me)

Sebastian, though only my mom calls me that, Basti is most commonly used I guess.

My first-name is too common,
so everybody knows me under my last name Stutz (is a name from Switzerland can be translated as to trim or cut back)
or nickname stutzig (puzzeled).

Reactions: Irelle
Nice to know everyone's name. :runhappy:

This might be a shocker so are you guys ready...? :O I'm Steven! :D Surprise, surprise. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Shhlime wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Could you reupload this relatively vintage game on Mexa? Would appreciate greatly.
27292936 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please reupload RJ01095149?
Thanks in advance.
yagonazumi wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, can you please re-upload this with the bonus version? The creator has updated the bonus of about 200MB.
[RJ296520]
All links are dead. sadge
momoka1919 wrote on Shine's profile.
Please upload this urgently
CUSTOM OREDER MAID 3D2&2.5 GP-03