What game are you currently playing?

Diablo 3, since HoTS Singapore server is screwed up. Going for Rifts so that I can try finishing Chapter 4 Season on Torment 1.

1. Clash of Clans (Android)
2. Plant vs Zombies 2 (Android)
3. 姦染4 ~The Day After~ (真坂 絢 Infection route, 能登屋 梢 Infection route, and 鐙 眞琴 Infection route)

I've loaded up the game to see if it works, so havn't really got far into it. I've played Ground Zeroes and liked that, so I've just been waiting for this for ages. It is still very much MGS stealth/combat based, even though Hideo Kojima had to leave it still feels like a AAA game like the ones in the past.

I've loaded up the game to see if it works, so havn't really got far into it. I've played Ground Zeroes and liked that, so I've just been waiting for this for ages. It is still very much MGS stealth/combat based, even though Hideo Kojima had to leave it still feels like a AAA game like the ones in the past.

Cool ! thanks....same here,waiting for it desperately.I skipped ground zeroes but loved MGS 1,3,4 and peace walker.Just hoped they don´t fuck up a great series like many devs tend to do nowadays...

Yeah, the thing I don't like is the dlc content, but that seems to be on every game these days.

Yeah, the thing I don't like is the dlc content, but that seems to be on every game these days.

yea...i never supported these.just waiting for the goty/deluxe whatever edition some months later to get the game + all dlc content.This is also why i hate all those shitty free to play/pay to win games.fuck that.I mean some years ago you paid for the game,maybe bought some addons ( which back then were worth to be called that...) cool.Now you buy CoD (f.e) pay for every shitty new gun pack,new maps,new this and that and 3 month later there is a new Cod to be released...you can replace CoD with any arena/fps/mmo game....now that games are popular to the masses and everyone can play whatever/whenever on any device these assholes are milking the gamers to a criminal extent...

I don't mind dlc that's made by devs in their spare time. It's usually the pay-2-win stuff that I don't like.

I havn't played CoD since Modern Warfare 2. It got so bad, nearly every match had some mofo with an aimbot who would be shooting at you from under a rock. Everytime a new CoD game was announced, the previous ones would get infested with hackers. To me, it looked like their way of forcing players to migrate to new games with less hackers around.

Amnesia Memories on Steam, Dragon Quest 8 on emulator and still deciding on the next Vita game to play.

Cool ! thanks....same here,waiting for it desperately.I skipped ground zeroes but loved MGS 1,3,4 and peace walker.Just hoped they don´t fuck up a great series like many devs tend to do nowadays...

The game is pretty good. But Ground Zeroes is more of a prologue for The Phantom Pain, so I would recommend to play that one first.
And it seems like this one will be the last MGS game ever since Konami wants to stop doing full titles completely and go into mobile games only. It has been all over the gaming news lately.

Hmm... Not hard lah.. I think its the same with hyperdimension neptunia re;birth 1

AH okay. That's okay I guess for a easy offline game to play.

Well it is easy after playing almost all the way. Just a little bit of a grind for Earth Stones. That's all.

-

Elsword Online NA. Just playing less and less due to network issues.

The Secret World...
The-Secret-World-Early-access-Pre-order.jpg

Would play, if I hadn't staked my cash yesterday. (Gambled it in a pvp-minigame).

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

thebreaker2 wrote on Shine's profile.
RJ153517 ver 1.14

Please could you reupload these?
Thank you very much.
DarkSniper wrote on Shine's profile.
AUO wrote on Shine's profile.
Can you reupload this?
アオハループ
nobis_c wrote on Shine's profile.
Also, could you update this one please? The bugs are horrendous and they put many additional features. Thanks.
アノ子は僕の性奴隷
Morisoba1988 wrote on Shine's profile.

[240117][VRゲーム屋さん] 【VR】学びな日常~あなたの部屋が女の子たちのたまり場に!?~ [RJ01133621]

Do you have the latest versions of these?