What game are you currently playing?

Fallout : NV +all dc....kick ass until falout 4 is to be released--

I'm playing Amnesia : Memories on my PC XD LOLL this version is way awesomer than psp super great bishies :chuuni_fuwa::giveme::nosebleed:

FIFA 16 i gonna to be released next week so trying to finish one last season in FIFA 15 career mode.

The Legend of Dragoon
This game is really old now. It's not as fun as it was the first time playing, but it's still good for killing time at work..

Same as yesterday. Really should tear myself away and play a shortlisted VN for once... :sigh:

1. Clash of Clans (Android)
2. Plant vs Zombies 2 (Android) - Pinata Party sometimes feels hard without Power ups
3. Hill Climb Racing (Android)
4. D.C.~ダ・カーポ~ (VN) - 朝倉 音夢 route - currently on March, 21st
5. Grandia (PS) - Disc 1 - leveling up skills and magic at Twin Towers

Just finished Danganropa: Another Episode. Good story, but the game play is shit.

great little indie game ! never forget the women whose husband was able to flee the regime earlier...how she was begging me to let her go pass through to reunite...while me thinking of my sick child i needed medicine for at the end of the month..

Hahaha:D and the same guy who always comes but cannot passes :gakuran_haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Glaymez wrote on Shine's profile.
Will you upload this game by any chance? That would be amazing

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01198627.html - 犯られたままじゃおわれないっ!!
Mistersmiles wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this? https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01197309.html

The draught seems to be over, and interesting games are coming out one after another.

Thanks a ton!
In the trenches desperate to play Shiro to Kuro no Alice
awsater wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you update RJ01114470 please? It's in 12 parts, but parts 7 and 9 are missing. There are no problems with the rest.
Irish99 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hello can you please reupload いたずらっ娘 ~うちの娘にかぎって to katfile or mexashare if you have the time.