What do you hate about the world?

"Illusion is the first of all pleasures"
Voltaire.

I don't mind if ppl have hopes though, even if they are fake dreams, just as long as their dream doesn't effect me in reality ^^

After all, some say its better to die trying in chasing after what ever they are chasing, never letting go, than it is to accept and submit to something they are unsatisfied with. I deem it an individual thing. And who knows, maybe some might accomplish something, great ppl are sometimes those who don't accept something for what it is, and dare to chase after their dream, or something they believe in despite all odds.

Hmm... i hate when stuff happen which i cant understand? I dont hate the people involved or anything... just the situation... makes me worried...

That newtypes does not exist. Lol. No, seriously, I hate that the world does not care about the 'unseen' of living(poverty, war etc.)

That human lives are so short. There is too many things to do and so few time.

I hate that normal people's cries can't be heard..and they don't reach others..

I hate allmost everything if not everything about "this"... and the thing that makes me crack up is when people tell themselfs and others that one should be more grateful for what he/she/it has, If I happen to hear this phrase before I die I bet I will be rolling in my grave afterwards :goodtea:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

jsh wrote on Shine's profile.
Can u upload 春屋3D’s arlecchino?
micanh wrote on Lebedev's profile.
Since it was you who posted the Rakudai volumes, I chose to ask here. Do you have any plans to upload the novel's 19vol ?
fpqm127 wrote on Esan's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/120909-ジュピター-絶対監獄.1204055/

Can you please reupload this file katefile or mexashare or rosefile?

Thanks.
TheB33 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi can you please resend the games from 諾威水産? I've been looking them for some time even DLsite don't have these games
kihon wrote on Shine's profile.
Buying resources out of their own pockets, spending energy and effort, with almost no return so that everyone can enjoy the cultural and entertainment products of developed countries at almost zero cost walking in the dark to serve the light, they are real heroes
bg,f8f8f8-flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg