What do you hate about the world?

Violence (a 23 years old girl was found beaten to death last night in my city...)

*Job Class change to Necromancer*

I was digging some profiles, (namely the topic starter's :lmao:).

Nice thread.

Mine's not necessarily this planet, but it's inhabitants.

Mine:
-Negative people
-People who reject ideas flat-out without even having full understanding of it, especially ones that involves things that aren't proven or discovered by the current "Science" yet, though gets tackled often in the field of Quantum Physics.
-Close minded people
-Scarcity of everything (i.e. Food and Money), which in turn, causes a chain reaction of wars, crimes, inflation rate increase and other negative stuff here and there. (If a Replicator got invented and there is abundance of everything, this whole world's mess will surely be gone in a short amount of time and a real "Utopia" will be born)
-Corruption of the ones in power
-World government's main focus being the development of military weapons and other things that destroys, instead of using all those time, effort and heap-loads of cash to research and develop something useful for this planet and its inhabitants including mankind. (Seriously though, a knife and a bow and arrow, and well, a loaded gun, can already kill someone, why waste all that money, time and effort to even build Weapons of Mass Destruction and Biological Weapons that costs a hell lot of money?

This is one of the things that fascinates me with the humans of this current era, as well as what makes me confused and always makes me wonder about what's the sense of making all these stuff? I also find it ironic that most, if not all of those money that they used to create those weapons that kills living things also came from the tax payers who may very well be this weapon's own victim in the near future hahahaha!)

It would probably be death, cause you see i want to see it to the end, it is interesting to see what will turn out of the things we where given , wouldn't you agree? :goodtea:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

jsh wrote on Shine's profile.
Can u upload 春屋3D’s arlecchino?
micanh wrote on Lebedev's profile.
Since it was you who posted the Rakudai volumes, I chose to ask here. Do you have any plans to upload the novel's 19vol ?
fpqm127 wrote on Esan's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/120909-ジュピター-絶対監獄.1204055/

Can you please reupload this file katefile or mexashare or rosefile?

Thanks.
TheB33 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi can you please resend the games from 諾威水産? I've been looking them for some time even DLsite don't have these games
kihon wrote on Shine's profile.
Buying resources out of their own pockets, spending energy and effort, with almost no return so that everyone can enjoy the cultural and entertainment products of developed countries at almost zero cost walking in the dark to serve the light, they are real heroes
bg,f8f8f8-flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg