What do you hate about the world?

That it doesnt revolves around me. It would be nice to have things turn out my way just because. Like i knew that
im the chosen one with special powers and a destiny to fulfill. Something like that. Wahaha.

Nah, seriously... i wish people were not so selfish. Many suffer because other dont even give a shit about them. As you know
since the 20 century no country has been striken by any famine not politically provoked. Ruanda being the prime example.

I wish i were able to shift the world gears into something more gentle, more amiable to everyone of us.

But im ok with all the pain and suffering our regular lives have. Its all part of being here after all. Most people around the world has normal lives with a fair share of happiness and sadness. It wouldnt hurt to help those who suffer without ever knowing
what is human kindness though. But i dont think not even a god would be able to do anything about that.

Prejudice.
Men treating women badly.
Child abuse.
Fathers and mothers beating up their children.
Religious extremists.
Politicians.
Coke or any other soda without gas.
Lack of respect towards others.
People who throw things in the streets, not in the trash bins.
Big Brother and any other similar program.
Waiting in lines.
Lack of privacy.
Priests (and the likes) that play a role in a theater of lies (the vast majority of them). And those priests who abuse children and never go to jail.
Thieves, killers and the likes.

That I'm not a god so I can't just spend my free time warping around and fixing things. :|

That I'm not a god so I can't just spend my free time warping around and fixing things. :|

Bad idea. That would be like the ending of Madoka and you would turn into something more akin to a concept
that an actual human being.

And there are several issues. What if people noticed that no actual harm can come to them ? I cant imagine the turmoil it would cause.

Bad idea. That would be like the ending of Madoka and you would turn into something more akin to a concept
that an actual human being.

And there are several issues. What if people noticed that no actual harm can come to them ? I cant imagine the turmoil it would cause.

I did say fixing things, not saving people. In fact depending on how I'm fixing things, I could end up destroying people some of the time (though of course that would be unlikely).
It would be more like "oh I have an hour, maybe I'll go fix the ozone layer a bit...". It would also be a lot of fun because I'm guessing with God-dom I could learn things rather quickly, and become super smart and invent cool stuff. :)

Edit: I guess I should throw in here that I wasn't hoping for omniscience/presence. I wouldn't be able to help people all the time because I wouldn't know they were in trouble. I would rather NOT know all the people in trouble all the time, because I think you would go insane in a few seconds.

I only 'hate' two people in my life.

Everything else, I have no blame, hatred, or too much dislike... even for corrupted politicians, terrible treatment of nature, or pushing constant normalcy onto people to disregard their true-self.

In the end, it as all about people. No point in wishing to change other things or other people if we don't change or improve ourselves first.

Selfish. Yes.

That is just what I believe.

Hmm... if this was slightly non-serious, I guess I 'hate' it when people throw stuff out their car windows while driving. No respect for nature, the law, or other drivers. xP

Difficult to but this in right words, or even fully understand it in such a way that I myself can even understand it...

But I hate that the world robs ppl of hope, and keeps it from them while also isolating them, both passively by design and actively as well. And how the world can be cruel against the people I care for while making some feel like this is just how things is, and that it's best just to accept it. How the world is a maze too keep people locked away in a endless loop until the day they die.

I don't really hate anything about the earth, just it's inhabitants.

Don't you hate that the earth itself is corrupted and unperfect ? It has death and disease, sadness and sickness...and unfairness, and overall can be quite a pain.

nope I still hate death... and the people who invented viruses.

Hmm..stuff like..how soccer players make millions a year only kicking a ball around and act like little b*tches and Firefighters who actually save peoples lives make way less..

Reactions: Lord Zero
Hmm..stuff like..how soccer players make millions a year only kicking a ball around and act like little b*tches and Firefighters who actually save peoples lives make way less..

I agree. Then again, its all about making money outta publicity. I despise those stupid hooligans.

Hmm... i really dislike commercials for some reason? They feel a lot like a waste of time... Except for those entertaining ones... where i dont really remember the product in the end xD

Ignorance, racism, and how life forces us to make crappy, tough decisions.

I hate that this world's time goes by too fast. SLOW THE FUCK DOWN EARTH!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

TasogareHentai wrote on Esan's profile.
Sorry, if ask but can you please look at my requests and tell if you have it?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-211210-rj361498-tentacle-works-テンタクルワークス-賢者ちゃんとhな触手.1392118/
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-231104-rj01109498-takotubo-タコツボ-つくよヴィレッジ.1397470/
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-misotake-みそテイク-multiple-games.1404036/
TasogareHentai wrote on Shine's profile.
Sorry for disturb, but can you please reupload this game? Thanks in advance.
zhandie wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Sorry, could you re-upload this ?
[201030][Lose] 【DLsite限定特典付き】まいてつ 全部入り [v2.2 JPN/CHN]

The Mexashare links for parts 2, 3, 5, 7, 8, 10, 11, and 12 are dead.
The Rosafile link seems to be online, but for I can't download it.
Additionally, I can't download the file from KatFile or Rapidgator either.
jsh wrote on Shine's profile.
Can u upload 春屋3D’s arlecchino?
micanh wrote on Lebedev's profile.
Since it was you who posted the Rakudai volumes, I chose to ask here. Do you have any plans to upload the novel's 19vol ?