What anime would you like to live in?

[MENTION=78546]kira0[/MENTION] ; log horizon is suprisingly good! i thought it was just gonna be an anime leeching off of SAO's success but i was wrong! defo a :thumbup: for log horizon!
[MENTION=81727]~Ritsuko~[/MENTION] ; hmm the only one i clearly remember is koihime musuo as ive seen the anime and read the VN... such a different story but gotta love rin :goodtea: who was your favorite character?

[MENTION=78546]kira0[/MENTION] ; log horizon is suprisingly good! i thought it was just gonna be an anime leeching off of SAO's success but i was wrong! defo a :thumbup: for log horizon!

[MENTION=81727]~Ritsuko~[/MENTION] ; hmm the only one i clearly remember is koihime musuo as ive seen the anime and read the VN... such a different story but gotta love rin :goodtea: who was your favorite character?

It was Aisha and~ Sheren

sheren was the strategist wasn't she? or am i getting confused...

son family... that was the busty pink hair lassie that was the head right?

yeah she didn't get much screen time... then again neither did that dofus blonde or the lesbian blonde...

should try the VN was really good i thoroughly enjoyed it, think if i were to pick between anime and VN to live in id probably prefer the VN

well the main character becomes the general and to be honest i prefer the setting and story to the VN than the anime

if you give me a second to search my downloads ill be able to find out where i got it

damn not often i delete where i sourced a download... sorry not got it, im sure if you done some searching or put in a request someone will give you a link

damn not often i delete where i sourced a download... sorry not got it, im sure if you done some searching or put in a request someone will give you a link
its ok~ :D
So i just have to go the request seccion right?

yeah i believe so ive put in a few myself like for getting the VN of green green, still haven't downloaded it... need moar space!!! T.T

well anyway back on topic, maybe gintama or school rumble would be nice i really enjoyed them both XD

Ansatsu Kyoushitsu or Futabu!
Because: Awesome Teacher or Funny Futanari's

I wouldn't mind anything with a highschool setting, like Sukki tte ii na yo or Ao Haru Ride. I don't think I would be able to handle any world with magic or robots or anything like that...

I would like to live in the world of KissXsis .
Look at the first épisode, the hero wake up with his two sisters in his bed just for him. But for me Keita(the hero) is too shy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Irish99 wrote on Lebedev's profile.
Sorry to bother you but i wanted to ask if you have the time could you please reupload this to katfile or rosefile.
baconharemthug wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi! Could you please reupload RJ406895? Preferably Mexashare.
mobius0417 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.

☄️RELEASE☄️[231222][Shiravune] ONE. [JPN / CHN/ENG v23.12.25]

If possible, could you please re-upload the Japanese version above?
LightALL wrote on Shine's profile.
Thank you for your packs, Shine !
Would you, please, reupload 2nd part on Mexashare for that game: [140503][サボテン] 進撃ハーレムセカンド (Ver1.04) [RJ131389] ?
nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Just a heads up, you might want to prepare to update this soon. It suffers from no-progress bug that is currently under rapid debugging. Scheduled to be fixed on May 1st at 22:00 JST.
It's out, update please.
聖騎士リアナ to v3.5