What anime would you like to live in?

Well, I'd really in one of Type-moon works-world life; Becasue I really love the dark scenery/theme of them...:goodtea:~>

But your odds of dying a horrible death scale frighteningly XD

Well lately Gintama, if only every conversation could be that funny. :)

I wanna live in hmm in either Pandora Hearts or Sword Art Online....... oh, and Fairy Tail too

I would like to live in so many anime that it would be difficult to chose one...
but let's say Sword Art Online and One Piece

YuYu Hakusho hands down. But I'd have to be some kind of otherworldly powerful motherfucker in order to not get slaughtered in the first episode.

pokemon, im sure someone said that earlier too XD, i suppose it would be fun, its like legal hunting haha

It depends, if I lived in a certain Anime world would I have the powers/abilities associated with that world, or would I just be some random dude :gotidea:

Last edited:
Hate to jump on the bandwagon, but I used to be a huge mmorpg fan, so SOA is right up at the top of the list for me.

However, there is one above it. Not any specific anime, but I think I'd most want to live in any typical slice of life-type highschool anime, even as just a background character. If you've ever seen Watamote, that's pretty much what my highschool experience was like...actually, that's pretty much what it's been like for me all while I was growing up.

That's probably why Angel Beats is my favorite anime. The chance to do it over, and to not regret. :3

Hate to jump on the bandwagon, but I used to be a huge mmorpg fan, so SOA is right up at the top of the list for me.

However, there is one above it. Not any specific anime, but I think I'd most want to live in any typical slice of life-type highschool anime, even as just a background character. If you've ever seen Watamote, that's pretty much what my highschool experience was like...actually, that's pretty much what it's been like for me all while I was growing up.

That's probably why Angel Beats is my favorite anime. The chance to do it over, and to not regret. :3

hmm sounds like fun, ive only seen episode 1 of watamote though, and i see you have a thing for mirai nikki thought that was... interesting... i suppose XD, if you want i could possibly make you a signature to go with that - agh i hate changing topics but practice is practice haha

I think it would be fun to live in the world of Kino no Tabi. I'd be a traveler and explore the world and try not to get killed in crazy-dangerous countries in the meanwhile.

In a magical girl anime , Sailor Moon , so I can be a cool heroin with magical powers , a cute outfit , a talking magic pet and a secret identity ><

And I will always win

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

I made my signature over 8 years ago...Please don't judge it too harshly.
darkpachon wrote on Esan's profile.
sorry but can you upload again [121130] [STUDIO邪恋] 操心術∞(メビウス) because the links are down
retrofuturism wrote on UFO's profile.
Hello Sir
Could you revive the source if possible
[seismic]おしおき日報 アリス編
I appreciate all efforts you have done.
ludagama wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
please reupload
☄️RELEASE☄️[240508][RJ01178632][アトリエTODO] アオハループ 底辺キモオタの僕が転生してスクールカースト第一位の美少女と青春をやり直すお話 [v1.01]