What anime would you like to live in?

uta no prince sama well its not exactly a world but i'd love to to thier academy

The problem with full dive games is that if they were well made, I would never want to leave them XD

I might starve 0,o

But those probably cost money. Unless I can make a living playing those games forever. That too. Put my brain in them so that I can live forever playing them. XD

That might be thrilling... Stuck in the game with our lives at risk and couldn't get out unless the game is cleared... :desire:

man anime makes life so unfair, so many times i wish anime was real life haha =D, man i didnt expect as many reply's on this thread im so happy :swearveng:

Reactions: iwanwrw
Me too... Sometimes, I feel like having a great desire to get sucked into the anime world, or suddenly anime become a reality... How I wish that would really happen... :bliss:

hoorah! no objections! we need to make the anime army! take over the world and enforce perversion - i mean anime rules!

Yea! World domination and order. And after that, the need to increase the world's current state of technology will arise. Who knows it will be possible to communicate or travel between the anime world and the real world sometime in the future... :samuraihero:

only the future will tell! and i see a bright one!

How About an anime that main character can teleport from this to another anime :v. What if I'm only the Supporting character in the anime that I've chosen :( => normal life even in anime world -_-.... Hell no ..

. . . I think it would be nice if there is a system like SAO's World Seed which allows travel between anime. Not only anime, maybe games too!!! :D

haha say stuff like that and ill think of clannad, trying to live a normal life

8.15AM :v it's 3.15PM in my country.
About SAO system, this is possible :), Look how game industry have been going ... They make the impossible possible :v, but I think We don't live long enough to see it though.

im only 17!! dont bring my life to an end yet!!

twice you said that and i agree, id be kicking ass of all those campers on COD!!

I'm only 16! Hopefully in a decade or two, the system will be invented. As for clannad, different people have different preference for anime genres, so I think it would be nice if people can make their choice between living peaceful life and actionated life or anything they desire...

i dont know if i'd live in clannad, it made me cry so touching (T.T)

FIrst time for everything right :)), go find a girl similar to nagisa and repeat a story :v, A forgot, I'm little old, I'm 19 :v, Sturying in university of pedagogy, A boring life I'm having even my grade is good -_-.

age dont matter, wait from that i cant tell what's your gender...?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

mobius0417 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.

☄️RELEASE☄️[231222][Shiravune] ONE. [JPN / CHN/ENG v23.12.25]

If possible, could you please re-upload the Japanese version above?
LightALL wrote on Shine's profile.
Thank you for your packs, Shine !
Would you, please, reupload 2nd part on Mexashare for that game: [140503][サボテン] 進撃ハーレムセカンド (Ver1.04) [RJ131389] ?
nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Just a heads up, you might want to prepare to update this soon. It suffers from no-progress bug that is currently under rapid debugging. Scheduled to be fixed on May 1st at 22:00 JST.
It's out, update please.
聖騎士リアナ to v3.5
ballball1110 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi these link were dead,could you please reupload these?
[200816][はーとこれくと] 【逆痴漢電車】イケないことしてア・ゲ・ル~藍川栞 編~ [RJ293748]