Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e and Nora to Oujo to Noraneko Heart (which doesn't have high viewer ranking).

Been watching Isekai Shokudou and Youkai Apartment. They're decent shows, cute and clever at times.

Both are up to episode 11. I'm wondering if anyone might know how long these series are scheduled to run?

I haven't found any sources that tell. Will they go 12 or 13 episodes, or are they 2 cour series?

If anyone knows, thanks! :)

Reactions: dnceridderterre
Made in Abyss

I'll admit, I didn't pick this one up when it first came out. Between the protagonist being a 12 yr old girl and the trailer. I chalked it up as a kid show.

Boy, was I WRONG!

After seeing some of the reactions to episode 10, I checked out the series, and marathoned it. Glad I did! This is NOT a kid show. It's a serious drama with lots lots of action and adventure, quite violent at times.

Made in Abyss is a great watch! Cant wait for episode 11!

Reactions: dnceridderterre
Made in Abyss 11 - Ohhh, I have a sad feeling about what's coming.

Just finished Isekai Shokudou.

This was a cute series. A few interesting revelations at the end.

Re-watching Himouto Umaru-chan!

It's impossible not to smile while watching this crazy show! :)

Blade Runner Black Out 2022

Directed by Shinichiro Watanabe (Cowboy Bebop) Black Out 2022 is a short prequel to the upcoming movie Blade Runner 2049.

Made in Abyss 13 (season finale)

I'm glad what I feared earlier wasn't the case.

A good series overall, with a powerful finale. Hope this one is picked up for a second season.

Shokugeki no Souma: San no Sara, Black Clover, Fate/Apocrypha... and a lot more. Can't wait for the new Code Geass serie.

Rage of Bahamut - Virgin Soul

It's not often that a sequel is as good as the original, but Virgin Soul is just as riveting as Genesis!

Been a week since my last post, and the new Fall season is starting, so apologies for a double post, albeit a week later.

Dies Arae 00

This is WW II??? I don't remember the golden castle or the German supernatural warriors?

I definitely have to watch this series!

Reactions: ewebsitecanada
Been a week since my last post, and the new Fall season is starting, so apologies for a double post, albeit a week later.

Dies Arae 00

This is WW II??? I don't remember the golden castle or the German supernatural warriors?
It's fiction, there is no superpower warrior in World War II.

Blade Runner Black Out 2022 Episode 01
Mahoutsukai no Yome Episode 02
Shokugeki no Soma Season 03 Episode 02

Rewatching Battle Girls Time Paradox

A student is transported back to feudal Japan, where she becomes a vassal of the legendary warlord Odo Nobunaga. Funny, though, everyone in Japan is a pretty woman; Odo Nobunaga is a big busty redhead. I did not know about that aspect of Japanese history.
[MENTION=5293]Keitaro Urashima[/MENTION]; Don't worry my friend, I'm not watching this for it's historical accuracy, I just like the fanservice. :laughpanda:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

darkpachon wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
sorry can you upload again [110128] [Studio 邪恋] 操心術0 パッケージ版 is that the links are down
darkpachon wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
sorry can you upload again

[121130][STUDIO邪恋] 操心術∞(メビウス)

the links are down
umi131 wrote on Shine's profile.
request
can you upload this?

男装王子様系女子は爆乳爆尻マゾ娘っ♪
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01166080.html/?locale=pt_BR
When you adopt a puppy from Hickory Ridge Goldens, you are not just getting a pet; you are becoming part of our extended family. We are dedicated to maintaining a lifelong relationship with our puppy owners, offering guidance and support as needed.
Jagger051 wrote on Esan's profile.

[Japanese] [160930][デジタルGパワー] 不幸な母さんとしあわせラブラブ生活

Links Broken, re-upload please