Have to say One piece, even though I know people will probably be turned off by it since it's mainstream anime. I don't have time to watch these new ones that keep popping up all the time, but I must say, I did enjoy Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu as my last most recent anime I watched.

PS: I prefer old anime like Outlaw star, Galaxy express 999, etc ^^

Rewatching Shomin Sample.

I hear that next year season 2 is coming out.

3-gatsu no Lion 2nd Season
Blend S
Himouto! Umaru-chan R
Imouto sae Ireba Ii
Just Because!
Net-juu no Susume

I know I'm going to hit the next Shoujo Shuumatsu Ryokou when I get up later. :desire:

Rewatching select episodes of Fresh Pretty Cure.

Powerful themes in FPC. Salvation, redemption, and a classic theme found in Sci-Fi stories (which I won't reveal due to spoilers.)

IMO, one of the five best seasons of the PreCure franchise.

Once アカシックレコード 〜 ルビー 〜 package reaches me, I will cross the Rubicon with anime.
Tl;dr it contains Ceui's Anime Op/Ed music etc.

Rewatching select episodes of Futari Wa Pretty Cure Splash Star, the third season of the PreCure franchise.

Splash Star was the first time (but not the last time in the PreCure franchise) that some of the bad guys were reformed and became part of the team. Also, the final episodes revealed a surprising twist.

A good season, overall.

Hakkenden: Touhou Hakken Ibun :reallyconfused: Second season has good ED definitely.

Shoujo Shuumatsu Ryokou 11. Read the manga chapters, want to enjoy the atmosphere in the episode. :happywhistle:

Enmusubi no Youko-chan 24.

I nearly dropped this series halfway through episode 1 and now I'm completely hooked to it......

The Dragon Dentist

This two part special is clever and original, nice visuals. An unusual story, but a fun watch!

Starting list of Q1 2018: Citrus, Beatless, Violet Evergarden and Fate/EXTRA Last Encore. :happywhistle:

Last edited:
"Children Who Chase Lost Voices (星を追う子ども: Hoshi wo Ou Kodomo)"
A 2011 Japanese anime film directed by Makoto Shinkai. 116 minutes.

It reminded me of the fantasy films of Studio Ghibli (Miyazaki anime) a little bit.
I like this film. I've been just wondering what kind of person Asuna's father was.

Cleaning out my HDD of duplicate episodes, TV episodes that I now own on BD and series that I know I'll never watch........and end up re-watching random anime episodes instead.

Just rewatched an episode of Shokugeki no Souma season 2, part of an episode of Alice to Zoroku and caught myself from rewatching New Game!

sup' finalpyre? My favorite anime till now it's "Durarara!". It's about a guy that moves to a place in japan(don't know if it's real btw) called ikebukuro, he meets with is childhood friend who gives him a tour thru the city and tells him that ain't easy to roll around 'cause of the gangs and weird urban stories about a headless bikedriver... soon enough he understand that the reality behind all this creepy and wacky gossip is much harder... The strong point of the serie is that there's ministories that converge on the city becaming a bigger plot... :)

Overlord II 01

The new season is off to an interesting start. I wonder what that was at the end? Find out next week.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Shine's profile.
A reupload request. Do you still have this in your database?
お兄ちゃんは私だけのものなんだからっ!!
darkpachon wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
sorry can you upload again [110128] [Studio 邪恋] 操心術0 パッケージ版 is that the links are down
darkpachon wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
sorry can you upload again

[121130][STUDIO邪恋] 操心術∞(メビウス)

the links are down
umi131 wrote on Shine's profile.
request
can you upload this?

男装王子様系女子は爆乳爆尻マゾ娘っ♪
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01166080.html/?locale=pt_BR
Jagger051 wrote on Esan's profile.

[Japanese] [160930][デジタルGパワー] 不幸な母さんとしあわせラブラブ生活

Links Broken, re-upload please