Thanks for mentioning this anime, I just looked it up and it actually seems interesting, going to give it a try! :)

No problem. :P I was browsing the summary at HorribleSubs and thought it might be interesting as well. Thought it might be just slice of life, ended up with such a beginning in episode 1. :thumbup:

Reactions: lconklejean
Samurai Jack season 5

Strictly speaking, Samurai Jack is not Japanese anime, it falls in the Western anime genre.
Western anime is not made in Japan, but has a close resemblance to traditional anime.
Other examples of Western anime include Avatar the Last Airbender and The Legend of Korra.

Samurai Jack completes the saga of a man out of his era, seeking to destroy the ultimate evil.
Season 5 is self contained, you do not have to watch the first four seasons. The first four seasons followed an adventure of the week format. The 10 episodes of season 5 are a continuous story that can be enjoyed on it's own merit.

Samurai Jack season 5 is an excellent story of loss and redemption. The art has similarities of the art of Kill la Kill. The introduction of a new character, Ashi, is brilliant, as her story compliments and closely intertwines with Samurai Jack's.

Samurai Jack season 5 is a fine watch. I highly recommend it!

Reactions: lconklejean
Samurai Jack season 5

Strictly speaking, Samurai Jack is not Japanese anime, it falls in the Western anime genre.
Western anime is not made in Japan, but has a close resemblance to traditional anime.
Other examples of Western anime include Avatar the Last Airbender and The Legend of Korra.

Samurai Jack completes the saga of a man out of his era, seeking to destroy the ultimate evil.
Season 5 is self contained, you do not have to watch the first four seasons. The first four seasons followed an adventure of the week format. The 10 episodes of season 5 are a continuous story that can be enjoyed on it's own merit.

Samurai Jack season 5 is an excellent story of loss and redemption. The art has similarities of the art of Kill la Kill. The introduction of a new character, Ashi, is brilliant, as her story compliments and closely intertwines with Samurai Jack's.

Samurai Jack season 5 is a fine watch. I highly recommend it!

Walt Disneys Stitch! (successor of Lilo & Stitch) is american, yes, but produced in Japan by Shin-Ei Animation Co., Ltd (シンエイ動画株式会社) in Tokyo...

So everything american is not automatically non japanese...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stitch!

This month i marathon-watched :
Konosuba , 2nd season
Drifters
re:zero
Saga of Tanya The Evil

currently watching

shingeki no bahamut virgin soul
Busou Shoujo Machiavellianism
renai boukun
Granblue Fantasy

dropped re:creators at it's 10'th episode , never have i ever hated someone as much as the MC of this anime.

Reactions: espiekerella
Shuumatsu Nani Shitemasu ka? Isogashii desu ka? Sukutte Moratte Ii desu ka? (WorldEnd: What do you do at the end of the world? Are you busy? Will you save us?)

Series description:
https://myanimelist.net/anime/33502/Shuumatsu_Nani_Shitemasu_ka_Isogashii_desu_ka_Sukutte_Moratte_Ii_desu_ka

A beautiful story. Won't go into great detail because of spoilers. Starts out lighthearted, but becomes very very serious. First rate fantasy!

The storyline is very well done. The art and animation are great. The musical score fits the series nicely, especially the use of the classic song, Scarborough Fair; it just feels right for the mood.

If you like fantasy, this is definitely one to watch!

Shuumatsu Nani Shitemasu ka? Isogashii desu ka? Sukutte Moratte Ii desu ka? (WorldEnd: What do you do at the end of the world? Are you busy? Will you save us?)

Series description:
https://myanimelist.net/anime/33502/Shuumatsu_Nani_Shitemasu_ka_Isogashii_desu_ka_Sukutte_Moratte_Ii_desu_ka

A beautiful story. Won't go into great detail because of spoilers. Starts out lighthearted, but becomes very very serious. First rate fantasy!

The storyline is very well done. The art and animation are great. The musical score fits the series nicely, especially the use of the classic song, Scarborough Fair; it just feels right for the mood.

If you like fantasy, this is definitely one to watch!

It was a good show, but there was way too much questions that was left unanswered...
Might not get a second season as many potential series don't unless there's an incredibly large fan base

danmachi__sword_oratoria_folder_icon_by_kikydream-db3z5rl.png

It was a good show, but there was way too much questions that was left unanswered...
Might not get a second season as many potential series don't unless there's an incredibly large fan base

Not really expecting a second season. The series starts out 500 years after the end of humanity. It's one slice of a struggle that's gone on for centuries, and may go on for centuries more.

There's really nothing more to tell about the main characters, their story is over. Any additional storyline could cheapen the final episode (spoilers, as Doctor River Song might say ;) )

Still, in the world of anime, there's no such thing as never. After all, how many times has Goku died, just to come back. :laughpanda:

I'm currently watching :

1) Dragon Ball Super
2) Kindaichi Case Files
3) Detective Conan

By the way, I've been watching Detective Conan since 2001 :D

Last edited:
The first episodes of three new Summer animes that I plan to watch the next episodes of.

Fate/Apocrypha - The latest entry in the Fate franchise, set in an alternate universe.

Isekai Shokudou - A normal little restaurant, almost. On Saturdays, it's open to creatures from other worlds, who love the "rare and exotic" dishes served, like curry rice and pork cutlet bowls. The dragon queen adores the beef stew.

Youkai Apartment no Yuuga na Nichijou - The protagonist moves from home to start high school. Unfortunately, the dorm burns down, and all he can afford to live in is a youkai apartment house, where he must learn to live with ghosts and monsters... and a cute student exorcist.

All three look interesting. If you get a chance, check them out. :)

These two are next on my list.
Katsugeki touken ranbu (and) Tenshi no 3P!.

Rewatching Corpse Princess (Shikabane Hime) (2008)

Classic horror series. When someone dies with strong regrets, they sometimes come back as Shikabane, murdering undead monsters. The only ones who can kill the Shikabane are Shikabane Hime, undead girls who are young, beautiful and savage.

If you like horror, this one is quite good.

Isekai Shokudou 06

For some reason, every time I watch an episode, I get hungry. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

ballball1110 wrote on Shine's profile.
Can you reupload these link in katfile?
[200125][MooNSHINeR] 私語夜話~ちじょ搾精04~「お外でしましょ? 露出大好きな後輩彼女」[RJ275667]
[190322][MooNSHINeR] 自分と兄の股間に興味津々ないもうと [RJ248442]
[190725] [MooNSHINeR] ずっと年下だけど包容力のあるいもうと[RJ258473]
Thanks!
Mistersmiles wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this? https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01063178.html

The short draught seems to have passed and there are a couple of games I look forward to coming out soon.

Thanks a ton!
Panda_409 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
sorry,https://www.anime-sharing.com/members/nihonjaki90.129971/ link is dead,can you reupload it?thank u!
a3526370 wrote on Shine's profile.
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01031777.html
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/230414-色仕掛け工房-淫魔てんぷてーしょん-ver23-08-21-rj01031777.1302627/
please upload version 2.0.0 thanks!