Demi-chan wa Kataritai 08 - loving Yuki more and more every episode. Kyouko is too damn adorable for human viewing.

Rilu Rilu Fairilu 34 - Not really sure how I made it this far in the show. Became something of a side pleasure from all the anime with more serious stories. Could probably let my young nieces watch and they would love it despite not understanding a thing.

Masamune-kun no Revenge - *sigh* this episode pretty much embodies what I've grown to hate in multi-love interests anime. The girl best for MC hardly ever wins....

atm I am watching weekly... (winter season 2017)

Akiba`s Trip The Animation
Kuzu no Honkai - クズの本懐
Marginal #4 Kiss kara Tsukuru Big Bang - MARGINAL#4 KISSから創造るBig Bang
Masamune-kun no Revenge - 政宗くんのリベンジ
Seiren - セイレン
SUPER LOVERS 2
Fuuka - 風夏
Minami Kamakura Koukou Joshi Jitensha Bu - 南鎌倉高校女子自転車部

For the 2017 spring season I have planned to watch...

Dungeon ni Deai o Motomeru no wa Machigatte Iru Darouka Gaiden - Sword Oratoria - ダンジョンに出会いを求めるのは間違っているだろうか外伝 ソード・オラトリア
Dungeon ni Deai o Motomeru no wa Machigatte Iru Darouka - Familia Myth - ダンジョンに出会いを求めるのは間違っているだろうか FAMILIA MYTH [parent series of above one but starting at the same time]
Kenka Banchou Otome - Girl Beats Boys - 喧嘩番長 乙女 -GIRL BEATS BOYS-
Sagrada Reset - サクラダリセット
Shingeki no Kyojin Season 2 - Attack on Titan 2 - 進撃の巨人 Season 2

a preview of the animes of the coming spring season 2017 can be found here (30 series preview in ~ 30 mins.):

https://youtu.be/E8FqZotgfjY

From the new season I'm watching Akiba's, Konosuba, Masamune, Gintama, Nyanko Days(best anime), Kobayashi, Ao no Exorcist, Urara Meirochou, Nanbaka, Gabriel DropOut, and I'm watching Beelzebub that I hadn't watched yet.

Gabriel DropOut Episode 10
The Asterisk War Episode 01 to 12 (Dual Audio)

Where did you it watched that?
Mall near my place. But now, it change different movie. Its last 3 week since they released in February 18. Dubbed in Japanese with English subtitle.

Mall near my place. But now, it change different movie. Its last 3 week since they released in February 18. Dubbed in Japanese with English subtitle.
Hu, didn't knew that Philippines the license got have it to air - Till now I thought that except Japan just in few theaters in the USA presented will...

A lot of anime from this season: Gabriel DropOut, Kuzu no Honkai, Kono Suba (Aqua-sama~ (*´▽`*)), Kobayashi-san Chi no Maid Dragon, etc. I enjoy Konosuba a lot. [inline-spoiler]Also, Aqua > Darkness > Megumin. please no bully (゜▽゜; ) [/inline-spoiler]

I also watch Akagi ! I learned how to play mahjong recently so it's perfect. I didn't understand all strategies and stuff because I don't want to pause it every 30s. I look forward to read the manga as well then I'll be more focus on the matches too. ヽ(´∀`ヽ)

Chaos;Child ep.10
Masamune-kun no Revenge ep.11
Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku wo! 2 ep.10

:nyanmusu_cheer:

A lot of anime from this season: Gabriel DropOut, Kuzu no Honkai, Kono Suba (Aqua-sama~ (*´▽`*)), Kobayashi-san Chi no Maid Dragon, etc. I enjoy Konosuba a lot. [inline-spoiler]Also, Aqua > Darkness > Megumin. please no bully (゜▽゜; ) [/inline-spoiler]

I also watch Akagi ! I learned how to play mahjong recently so it's perfect. I didn't understand all strategies and stuff because I don't want to pause it every 30s. I look forward to read the manga as well then I'll be more focus on the matches too. ヽ(´∀`ヽ)

Nature's Beauty > Chunchunmaru > Kris's stolen panties > Darkness's real name > Megumin's Eyepatch > Yunyun > Wiz > Little Succubus > Elis > Aqua

Hmm....something seems wrong about this list....I'm too sleepy to figure it out though.

anywho. Masamune-kun...Konosuba......and thinking of watching Kemono friends. Usually I give my impression of the episode...but just gonna sleep instead.

Finished Konosuba. I didn't want to believe it finished like that. (´_`)... I wonder what they're plotting next. Regardless, next is light novels I guess.

Also, I'm rewatching Steins Gate, I just finished watching the 12th episode. Although until now I felt so at ease watching it. From 13th episode I feel like it reaches a point of no return. orz

Continuing Akagi, Kaiji, Chaos;Child, Saki, Gabriel DropOut, Kobayashii Maid no Dragon, Masamune-kun no Revenge and F/SN: Unlimited Blade Works too

Akiba's Trip The Animation Episode 12
Kobayashi-san Chi no Maid Dragon Episode 11
The Empire of Corpses (Dual Audio) Good thing is the movie is fiction. I don't want to resurrect the dead.

Finished Konosuba. I didn't want to believe it finished like that. (´_`)... I wonder what they're plotting next. Regardless, next is light novels I guess.
I hope, there is no Season 3. The anime is suck to MAX.

I hope, there is no Season 3. The anime is suck to MAX.

Yeah, I don't know. For me it's yet another only comedy anime, which is an overused genre nowadays. The difference being that it parodies an other popular genre nowadays (the "log horizon, sword art online, re:zero, gate, etc." type of anime). I don't know any other manga/anime which parodies that genre too, so it's a first for me.

Also I happen to love the characters, I mean they are obviously unconventional protagonists/antiheros, and for some reason it's one of my favourite type of character to be honest (Kaiji, Satou (NHK), etc.). And same goes for the humour part it touches me as well.

If you are not into that kind of humour and if the characters does not appeal to you I guess it's pretty much pointless to watch it.

Then again, I read some people telling that it parodies SAO, etc. in a malicious way. I don't think that's the case, the author seems to be an enthusiast of the genre and it's more likely to be an homage than something else.

But yeah, I don't mean to speak on your behalf. Why do you dislike that much Konosuba ? :o

Gabriel DropOut - Silly cuteness... or cute silliness. A clever comedy!

Finally found a Winter season series I like! After two episodes, I'm hooked!

Gabriel is a cute angel in training who graduated from angel school at the top of her class. Now she goes to school on Earth, to learn about humans. Unfortunately, she gets hooked on video games. Other angels and demons she's going to school with aren't exactly behaving like angels and demons, either.

Lots of fun! A good watch! :laughpanda:

This season of anime is almost over. Every beginning of season, I try to watch all 1st episode.
currently, I'm watching Youjo Senki (Saga of Tanya the Evil), Kobayashi-san Chi no Maid Dragon (Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid).
Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid is very cute anime. great Kyoto Animation's art and lovely character and warm episode and comedy made me smile. I envy relationship between Fafnir and Takiya. Otaku dream life... have best friend living together and have fun together with hobby.
Kanna is always cute to watch. I recommend this anime to people who want watch peaceful comedy.

Saga of Tanya the Evil for me is best of this season's anime. great action and character and story. hard for me to explain Degurechaff. I like her because she able to make decision and move. Sometime thing goes different direction to what she want to be which is very funny. I really can't wait to see 2nd season of this anime!

Granblue Fantasy - Interesting art! I've only followed Granblue from various fanart so I was excited when it became an anime however....cliche.....I felt like I was playing an late 90's/early 2000's JRPG. Story so far seen in episode one was predictable, the main character (which I was disappointed wasn't the lady knight) was predictable, villain is cliche..... Well, it's only the first episode so maybe they just didn't want to completely everything they had in one go. I hope at least.

Boku no Hero Academy season 2 - Yay for more hero class 1-A!!! Still so freaking curious to see what Tooru looks like if she was visible.

Clockwork Planet - So.....this anime took my favorite Rozen Maiden; Suigintou, gave her my favorite weapon from Busou Renkin; Valkyrie Skirt, made her life size and elegantly badass. Yup, I'm sold. I don't care about the plot, the other characters, or anything else, RyuZu for now is my sole reason to watch this show.

Bosou Shoujo Machi-something-or-other - Well, I've been following this through the manga so I already knew I'll like it. Just wondering how they going to take the story.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

thebreaker2 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you please reupload RJ155505? Thank you so much!
mobius0417 wrote on Shine's profile.
[141010][ジャクシークリエイト] ドラマラクエスト (Ver 2.12) [RJ142825]
Please re-upload
Mr Gandhi wrote on Lebedev's profile.
Motto! Haramase! Honoo no Oppai Isekai Ero Mahou Gakuen!(もっと!孕ませ!炎のおっぱい異世界エロ魔法学園!)

[2019][Waffle] Hentai Elf Shimai to Majime Orc(変態エルフ姉妹と真面目オーク) [Save + uncensored]

The link is broken. Please repair
fishnets1901 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, could you please reupload Rj01133991 ?