Today's Days those 4 episodes

Seikaisuru Kado
Tsuki ga Kirei
Clockwork Planet
Renai Boukun

And until those to be released with subtitles by HS I am currently re-watching Kamisama no Inai Nichiyoubi

Atom - The Beginning 02

A prequel of the classic anime, Astro Boy. Dr. Tenma is a brilliant college grad student who has built an experimental intelligent robot.

If you liked Astro Boy from way back when, you'll like Atom - The Beginning.

Reactions: ewebsitecanada
I'm watching this anime now [ gokukoku no brynhildr ] I think it's good and maybe you'll like it if you don't know it , I suggest it to every one :-) hope you like it
Gokukoku-no-Brynhildr.jpg

I'm watching this anime now [ gokukoku no brynhildr ]

Brynhildr is an excellent anime. The opening is one of my favorites of all time!

I'm currently re-watching Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka and before that it was Masamune-kun no Revenge.

Reactions: espiekerella
Berserk - The Golden Age trilogy (2012-2013)

The first two movies, The Egg of the King and The Battle for Doldrey, retell the story of the original 1997 series.

The third movie, The Advent, tells how we got from the original series to the current 2016-2017 Berserk.

A powerful story!

Caution: Strong violence and sexual content.

Tsugumono 08 - That pudding song, I will remember it always. (Or at least til this season is over)

JBA Season 1 & 2 - kinda backwards since I saw 3 & 4 first, but whatever I'm caught up on the Jojo.

Frame Arms Girls - at first I watched this for the battle scene...now I'm just watching it for the sake of watching it. Material twins best dolls!

Shuumatsu Nani Shitemasuka Isogashii Desuka Sukutte Moratte Ii Desuka
DanMachi Gaiden - Sword Oratoria

Reactions: lconklejean
Highschool DxD S2, Avoided the series for a long time cause of how much I heard bout it but now I'm glad I've given it a chance.

Reactions: lconklejean

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Lebedev wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
[110624] [OVERDRIVE] 電激ストライカー this version of VN you don't have in stock?
Sirvipe235 wrote on Shine's profile.
I'd like to request a game for you to upload.

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax-touch/work/=/product_id/RJ01077067.html

Would itbe possible fro you to upload this one?

Not sure if best to post here or in PM
nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi Otokonoko, would you reupload the links for this one pls? It's all ded.
母娘☓無人島~陵辱長編RPGパック
Morganah wrote on Shine's profile.
Hie, Shine, could you re-upload this game, please?

https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/080816-heterodoxy-queen-of-darkness.1083784/

Thank you!