Assassination Classroom 13 - He's one to watch!

Plastic Memories 03 - Not bad.

Sailor Moon Crystal 20 - Fast paced!

F/SN UBW 15 - the worst thing about watching something that you already know the ending, is the sad moments you know are going to happen but you give yourself hope that it'll change....

Bunny drops, but I'm not certainly sure how many times I will be able to use tissues within those 11 episodes. So 50/60 I would cry.

Bunny drops, but I'm not certainly sure how many times I will be able to use tissues within those 11 episodes. So 50/60 I would cry.

Bunny drops surprised me how much it made me love that show. If I have a daughter, I want it to be Rin.

Bunny drops surprised me how much it made me love that show.
If you got anything similar, that you have seen and liked too, could you let me know also? However I'm not a big fan of shows, when it comes to slice of life themed animes, but I might give it a try, it wont hurt me either... :samuraihero:

Last edited:
Following animes:

- Mikagura Gakuen Kumikyoku ep. 3: Wasn't great, but okay...
- Triage X ep. 3: :sigh: Until the first half of the episode looked like, that finally after manga going would... BUT, lol... It was naively to think that...
- Grirsia Special ep. 6: Amane-chan is really dirty...xD

If you got anything similar, that you have seen and liked too, could you let me know also? However I'm not a big fan of shows, when it comes to slice of life themed animes, but I might give it a try, it wont hurt me either... :samuraihero:

Similar? Hard to say, my taste varies a lot so the themes of the shows I watch change every season. I've watched shoujo, shounen, goth loli, seinen, slice of life, action, adventure, ecchi, sports, cooking, drama, romance, mahou shoujo, horror (rarely), psychological thriller, moe service, and more. And just as I watched a show of a theme one season...I'll totally bypass a show of the same theme the next.

But let's see....slice of life, I guess the main ones I'll recommend are: Minami-ke, Nichijou, Lucky Star, Tamako Market, Hanasaku Iroha, A-channel, Acchi Kocchi, Aikatsu!, Barakamon, Bokura wa Minna Kawaisou, Clannad, Chuunibyou and Genshiken

Just finished watching all 3 released episodes of Shokugeki no Souma.....why!? Why is a show about cooking so damn interesting!?!? I felt an unbelieveable amount of sadness when I finished episode 3 and there wasn't a new one to start. Ah, Megumi is best girl.

"kekkai sensen" ep.03 // better than i expected
"shokugeki soma" ep.03 // www
"owari no Seraph" ep.02 // recommended by classmate
"arslan sennki/ heroic legend of arslan" ep.03 // worth the time
"oremonogatari" ep.01 // i do enjoy the show
"gintama" ep.02 // a must-watch anime

Just finished watching all 3 released episodes of Shokugeki no Souma.....why!? Why is a show about cooking so damn interesting!?!? I felt an unbelieveable amount of sadness when I finished episode 3 and there wasn't a new one to start. Ah, Megumi is best girl.

agree, the show is so damn interesting and i cant wait for the next episode
might have to check out the manga some time soon (after i finally got the time to finish tokyo ghoul vol14...)
:sowwy:

Similar? Hard to say, my taste varies a lot so the themes of the shows I watch --
But let's see....slice of life, I guess the main ones I'll recommend are: Minami-ke, Nichijou, Lucky Star, Tamako Market, Hanasaku Iroha, A-channel, Acchi Kocchi, Aikatsu!, Barakamon, Bokura wa Minna Kawaisou, Clannad, Chuunibyou and Genshiken

I'll stick with them, thank you, this will go in ''good use'' cough. There's never enough shows to view, but neither there's enough time to spend in them. :desire: I think few of those are in shape of manga or part of some visual novels.. hmm, I will pretend as a standard noob for now on and pass by, bye.

Black Blood Brothers

*depressed* There was never a second season of Black Blood Brothers....never a second season....never......

Watching Shokugeki no Souma, my stomach isn't ready! Will watch Bell-kun and his merry harem 04 after getting food after watching Souma.

Various! *~*

1. Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei
2. Grisaia no Kajitsu
3. D-Frag
4. Akame Ga Kill
5. Binbougami Ga

All of them are on-hold though. Couldn't find the right time to continue watching. Ayya. ^_^"

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

moreka wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi can I upload this in FHD | 1920x1080 | MKV?

虜ノ雫 前編 ~夏の豪華客船で穢される処女たち~
https://www.dlsite.com/pro/work/=/product_id/VJ013349.html
虜ノ雫 後編 ~夏の豪華客船で穢される処女たち~
https://www.dlsite.com/pro/work/=/product_id/VJ013769.html
geesew wrote on Shine's profile.
Can you please upload this full version?
FrDs1996 wrote on zhonyk's profile.
I've seen you posted some otogi frontier video. If you play the game ; is it possible to ask for character scene ? Thanks in advance.
bloodvlad wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi sir, reupload pls
RJ376004 and RJ393848
remanen wrote on Shine's profile.
hi, do you think you can reupload this game?
[121010][Blue Cellar]監禁少女遠隔監視システム 【Kankin View】[RJ103666]