Nothing at the moment. Maybe I should finish Twintail and Amagi 12? :goodtea:

Recommendation of the day​

Of course Amagi!!!

Edit: Still waiting on Absolute Duo today - better said: Tomorrw, because I've on my side +9h (Because in Japan starts at 20:30 night) calculate...>_y

Sailor Moon Crystal ep.13
First episode of Absolute Duo / Minna Atsumare! Falcom Gakuen SC

The Fruit of the Grisaia

Somewhat unusual, but interesting.

I understand that The Labyrinth of the Grisaia and The Eden of the Grisaia are scheduled for March 2015.

I'm currently watching Bonjour Sweet Love Patisserie, Sailor Moon Crystal, Orenchi no Furo Jijou and Danna ga Nani wo Itteiru ka Wakaranai Ken.

Watching Little Busters! Refrain and finish it just now and IT SUPER WONDERFUL, happy go lucky beginning of the season and toward the second season become really serious and ended with a happy ending is the best hahahahaha.

Yuri Kuma Arashi - ep 01
Though episode 01 was a vivid impression, I'm uneasy because the work which Ikuhara Kunihiko produces tends to become self-satisfied and difficult...

And now finally the first ep. of Shinmai maou no testament...:runhappy:

Anyone can give me any sort reversed harem animes ? Im into reversed harem these days :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Shop hand painted Ajrakh sarees, stoles, and dupattas online at Indiantesoro.com! We offer a wide variety of beautiful and authentic Ajrakh products crafted on fine fabric and painted using ntural dies.
Mistersmiles wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this? https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01199054.html

Thanks a ton!
thebreaker2 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you please reupload RJ236136? Event better.
Remember , Hentai SAVE the world.
You are here because your parents did something HENTAI before . If you enjoy in any hentai product , don't forget them .
Always be grateful