Shinmai Maou no Testament (New little sitser devil king's Testament)

nanashi1

One of countless souls...
Elite Member
Jul 5, 2012
Shinmai Maou no Testament (New little sister devil king's Testament)

105687l.jpg

Well, it based from an LN series of Kadokawa Shouten company: Written of Uesu Tetsuto, and illustrated of Ookuma Nekosuke. The company/producers did since long planned that they this from print original to anime adaptation bring will... (More infos about the airing date see you in the spoiler!)

“Hey, you said you wanted a little sister, right?” First year highschool student, Toujo Basara, was suddenly asked by his father and fell into a state of panic. On top of that, the eccentric father told him he will be getting remarried.
He then departed overseas after bringing Basara two beautiful step-sisters. But Mio and Maria’s true forms are actually the newbie Demon Lord and a succubus!? Basara was almost entered into a master and servant contract with Mio, but a “reversed” contract was formed by mistake, and Basara is now the master!? Moreover, Basara is being hit by one ecchi situation after another due to the contract, but Mio’s life is being pursued by other demon tribes and hero tribes! The most powerful contractor’s desire action drama begins!

Source: moetron

The airing date is in Jan. 2015.

Well, more info about this will I sure later still share/inform, where then...:goodtea:
[MENTION=10379]Neko[/MENTION]; [MENTION=67840]pichu655889[/MENTION]; [MENTION=55154]Shinseph[/MENTION]; [MENTION=91251]TheWikiHow[/MENTION]; [MENTION=28026]Selvaria Bles[/MENTION]; @Calculator; [MENTION=44312]Dark Angel[/MENTION]; [MENTION=73341]DreamCa7ch3r[/MENTION]; [MENTION=41523]TsubameGaeshi[/MENTION]; [MENTION=41234]Rise Kujikawa[/MENTION]; [MENTION=27362]AhGwee[/MENTION]; [MENTION=25661]GenKiDan[/MENTION]; [MENTION=38786]Hinode[/MENTION]; [MENTION=5445]nawi[/MENTION]; [MENTION=26445]Ralium[/MENTION]; [MENTION=66271]ryuta[/MENTION]; [MENTION=8332]samyeung46[/MENTION]; [MENTION=23970]Shir0[/MENTION]; [MENTION=10646]unownHGSS[/MENTION]; [MENTION=9628]Arylin[/MENTION]; [MENTION=77540]Anayomex[/MENTION]; [MENTION=37707]FinalPyre[/MENTION]; [MENTION=40801]Infamous[/MENTION]; [MENTION=62490]Jezebel[/MENTION]; [MENTION=2724]Sakimichi[/MENTION];

Last edited:
Reactions: trtlatstewa
OH YES I was gonna start on the LN series since it caught my eye in the bookstore but you know what? Maybe I'll watch the anime first!

Re: Shinmai Maou no Testament (New little sisters devil king's Testament)

OH YES I was gonna start on the LN series since it caught my eye in the bookstore but you know what? Maybe I'll watch the anime first!

Well, we've about more or less 3 months until there, is then fast here...:goodtea:

My schedule is filled. I'll be lucky to find some time for gaming. In which case I'll choose some gaming this season over anime watching. :goodtea: < I just had tea with raisin, apple, and cinnamon flavor btw.

My schedule is filled. I'll be lucky to find some time for gaming. In which case I'll choose some gaming this season over anime watching.

Hmm, you've actually 2-3 monitors, right? - The one for gaming and the other for this... - Isn't a solution...?:goodtea:

[MENTION=69012]ryuraze[/MENTION]; [MENTION=10379]Neko[/MENTION]; [MENTION=67840]pichu655889[/MENTION]; [MENTION=55154]Shinseph[/MENTION]; [MENTION=91251]TheWikiHow[/MENTION]; [MENTION=28026]Selvaria Bles[/MENTION]; @Calculator; [MENTION=44312]Dark Angel[/MENTION]; [MENTION=73341]DreamCa7ch3r[/MENTION]; [MENTION=41523]TsubameGaeshi[/MENTION]; [MENTION=41234]Rise Kujikawa[/MENTION]; [MENTION=27362]AhGwee[/MENTION]; [MENTION=25661]GenKiDan[/MENTION]; [MENTION=38786]Hinode[/MENTION]; [MENTION=5445]nawi[/MENTION]; [MENTION=26445]Ralium[/MENTION]; [MENTION=66271]ryuta[/MENTION]; [MENTION=8332]samyeung46[/MENTION]; [MENTION=23970]Shir0[/MENTION]; [MENTION=10646]unownHGSS[/MENTION]; [MENTION=9628]Arylin[/MENTION]; [MENTION=77540]Anayomex[/MENTION]; [MENTION=37707]FinalPyre[/MENTION]; [MENTION=40801]Infamous[/MENTION]; [MENTION=62490]Jezebel[/MENTION]; [MENTION=2724]Sakimichi[/MENTION]; [MENTION=26]KingArturia[/MENTION]; [MENTION=2]Ignis[/MENTION]; [MENTION=96182]Malicent[/MENTION]; [MENTION=12156]Hideki[/MENTION]; [MENTION=7722]Second_Flight[/MENTION];

Last edited:
Short for imbalanced, can mean overpowered

Someone like Tatsuya from Mahouka fits the description
Oh so, well thanks Pichu...:goodtea:

The main protagonist will to heavy power come in the series...

I hope! Also G'night!

Well, our wishes coming faster than thought...xD!!!
....moca.blog did announced: That the second curt/season at Oct. in this year still continued will...!!!:runhappy:
[MENTION=10646]unownHGSS[/MENTION] [MENTION=35259]Leggy[/MENTION] [MENTION=67840]pichu655889[/MENTION];

Last edited:
Awesome! Although I'm waiting for the uncen bluray ver. to come out before starting the first season... :evillaugh:

emm...just start reading ln version and looks like anime only covers till ln vol 3

oo...looks like next anime season basara got more harem, and hasegawa sensei got more screen:runhappy:

emm...just start reading ln version and looks like anime only covers till ln vol 3

oo...looks like next anime season basara got more harem, and hasegawa sensei got more screen:runhappy:

Yeah, there is then several seasons after S2 still..xD

And I agree with you, she gets more action in the second lap...
...But,...
latest
...But I'm sure that again like at season 1 heavily censored will...>_>

ahaha...yea, i just read that part too, i wonder if they'll include that scene
on next anime season=/, bet they"ll skip it huh

ahaha...yea, i just read that part too, i wonder if they'll include that scene
on next anime season=/, bet they"ll skip it huh

Then know you already, that Hasegawa actually Basara's aunt is - Where then in the next season totally a incest case becomes...xD Should I worried be...>_>???

Then know you already, that Hasegawa actually Basara's aunt is - Where then in the next season totally a incest case becomes...xD Should I worried be...>_>???

hmm...i haven't read that part yet

when she invited him to her house, she mentioned a woman that like a sister to her
bet that woman is basara's mom ya...oh i wonder if that bath room scene is included too O_o

hmm...i haven't read that part yet

when she invited him to her house, she mentioned a woman that like a sister to her
bet that woman is basara's mom ya...oh i wonder if that bath room scene is included too O_o

I see, but...
Because Chisato (a.k.a. Afureia - her real name) did at Basaras's-mother's-death (Is at Basara's birth died) deeply sworn, that she him from any harm to protect - even if from himself (The berserker in him...). She has then from background him about the years protected.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

breslan wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please reupload this game?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/010928-eelcom-detection.992689/
Thanks in advance.
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Sorry Ryzen, this one got updated too recently
ルルカと大魔導士のエロトラップダンジョン to v24.04.25
uiu1610432 wrote on UFO's profile.
Hi,UFO.
Is there any criteria for making requests?
I want to see the recent work 'フェルン フリーレン 02' by Gentleman910
Nagomikaze wrote on Shine's profile.
Hey, do you have a working Textractor hook for this release? I can only hook the base game. Thanks in advance!
feschrfrvdh wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi. I need your help once again. would you upload ここから夏のイノセンス!OST?