To aru Kagaku no Railgun S. Really enjoying it and planning to watch the To Aru Majustu no Index Movie soon(tm).

The anime about...
Vampire who kill off humanity after the guy she (implied?) likes got killed because he didn't hear a crucial information from a ghost, who was saved from being turned into a ghost by his and herself from another timeline when they went back in time.

And then she commit suicide, which make all those human-turned-vampire minions of hers go berserk and are now kinda like zombies.

And now his and herself who went back in time now return to the present, to finds out them saving a loli have ruined humanity.

i.e. Kabukimonogatari, Mayoi Jiangshi arc.

Q'w 'Q I've been waiting for this one after I read the quick summary of the arc elsewhere.

^ watched a bunch of Gintama. On around ep 20 now (out of 250 some O.O) and it is really good. :D

Also finally picked back up and finished GJ-bu, which continued to be relaxing/enjoyable. Kind of skipped through the last ep though since they made it boring. It was good to watch while tired in the morning.

Ep 20 and 21 of Gintama were really good! Hard to not disturb people with laughing XD

Currently:

Online:

- HS DxD NEW: ep. 9
- Fantasista Doll: ep. 9

I' m watching Gatchaman Crowds. my god, this anime is soooo good.
I love the music and story. every new episode made me surprise and
over pass my expectation. character is also very interesting! Hope more
people enjoy this show...:)

Just finished an episode of Toaru Kagaku no Railgun S. Now rewatching a bit of Ore Imo second season. :goodtea:

After tomorrow ill finally have time to watch the rest of Toradora and start Love Lab.

Still Gintama and now Red Data Girl.

Gintama is still amazing and RDG is decent so far. Curious to see if it gets crazy later on.

Still Gintama, which is still pretty great.

Been on a movie roll this week, very unusual. Watched Kumo no Mukou, Yakusoku no Basho. Always stunning visuals from Shinkai. Story was so-so, which is also pretty normal from him it seems. It had some interesting concepts though. Probably worth a watch, anyways.

Today I saw [mention=13039]Tales of Vesperia: The First Strike[/mention], it was pretty good! Nothing too spectacular, but I like the kind of fantasy/adventure type stuff. Ending was pretty blah as it suddenly turns into a game trailer, but I saw that one coming. Plot isn't the best, as it is once again our favourite Tales story: our glow rocks has problem! Also thought it was especially hilarious that their stones named "blastia" have problems blowing up. Characters were pretty decent, but I keep getting a bit annoyed by the "I'm an airhead but I'm also a genius" trope, but they did a better job playing it this time than others (go die in a fire, Pascal).
Wouldn't give it big props or anything, but overall an enjoyable watch.

(also saw Django Unchained which was pretty good)

Other than that saw OVA's for Kamisama Hajimemashita, Mirai Nikki (redial), and Chuunibyou (x-mas one). Which were all okay but not great.

Probably wont watch much the next few days, but I'll start Tokyo Magnitude 8.0, and Senyuu's second season next week. :)

Currently I am watching: One Piece, Naruto Shippuden, The world god only knows, Attack on titan, Rwby and Danganronpa: The Animation.

All in all, I have not had any issues with each of these titles, my favorite one of them all is One Piece.

Having a High School DxD (Season 1) marathon. Haven't watched the series before.

Re-watching Pretty Guaradian Sailor Moon.

It's not actually an anime, it's the live action adaptation of Sailor Moon, season 1, the Dark Kingdom storyline.

IMO, it's very well done. The actors do a fine job of portraying the characters, especially Sailor Moon and Sailor Mercury!

There are some character differences in the characterizations and in the storyline, but it adds an interesting addition the the Sailor Moon mythos, and is a fine stand-alone series.

I especially enjoy the Dark Mercury arc, where Sailor Mercury is brainwashed and fights the other Sailor Senshi.

Also notable is the different ending, where

Sailor Moon destroys the world!

Very well done, and of course, the girls are quite pretty! ;)

This is a good watch; I recommend it! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Ronove wrote on Lebedev's profile.
reupl part2 of this game please
mizuno ai wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you reupload RJ01056054 ?
Amgoose wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
The old link

This one (https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01113293.html)
The game seems to have gotten removed from dlsite? I don't know why but I was able to find it in fanza

https://www.dmm.co.jp/dc/doujin/-/detail/=/cid=d_318150/

Would it be possible to upload this?
Sirvipe235 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
I'd like to request a game for you to upload.

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax-touch/work/=/product_id/RJ01077067.html

Would itbe possible fro you to upload this one?

Not sure if best to post here or in PM