i have been watching a few recently
well the usual Naruto and One Peice
i finished watching Accel World the other day i did enjoy it
also finished Angel Beats it was sad but such a wonderful anime
erm also finished season one and two of Kyoukai Senjou no Horizon and i am not going to lie i fell in love with this anime,
also finished Highschool dxd and currently watching Highschool dxd new i think next episode is out tomorrow :)

Currently:

Ro~kyu~bo! SS: Ep. 5 - Will better and better...

Neptunia: Ep. 5 - Emotional scenes...

Fate/..Illya: Ep. 4 - The story win finally ride on...

Last edited:
for me, Fairy tail and one piece are the best, looking forward to fairy tail episode 176, dang it takes tooo long since the last 175, i heard the reason is because it's too close to manga series, whatever the reason, please please if someone have a new information for the newest fairy tail

ohh Bro seriously fairy tail , i think the scenario is pretty good But it is censored at a Point where characters never bleed actually the characters do not have Blood , the first season had a scene where the girl with the red head girl pierces the oponent's heart with her sword and it only make him a bit tired at that point i stopped watching it !! but the manga is prett good

Currently:

Ro~kyu~bo! SS: Ep. 6 - Damn...>_< Aoi-chan was so what from se.. *Gohon* ...Eh you know...

Kami-sama no inai nichiyoubi: Ep. 6 - Shit...>-< The story gets soon the same emotional level, how Clannad*...

Senki zesshou Symphogear G : Ep. 6 - Will hard for Hibiki-chan...>_>

Watched Suisei no Gargantia. It was pretty decent, and not really what I was expecting. A refreshing universe with okay characters. Some of the plot points to show the differences between our main and the people he meets are pretty forced though. Overall not a bad show, but I wouldn't give it a strong recommendation. :)

Hmm today probably the latest SNK ep, and maybe start Sasami@Ganbaranai since that one sounds weird and crazy.

Sasami@Ganbaranai i didn't enjoyed so much :( i will not recommended...

i'm watching Yosuga no sora , lovely anime but at the end the guy falls in love with his sister wich is more disgusting than a normal hentai !!!

Bokusatsu Tenshi Dokuro-chan (Bludgeoning Angel Dokuro-chan,) both seasons of OVAs.

This is a true WTF anime! A school boy will someday invent something that will make all women immortal; the downside is, they will all be 12 years old forever! A pretty angel, the bludgeoning angel, is sent to kill him before he invents it.

She likes him and moves in. Now, on a regular basis, she bludgeons him to death with her giant spiked metal club... and then resurrects him. Being constantly killed in such a gory fashion rather annoys him, of course.

This is a comedy, believe it or not. Watch the first episode and you'll probably want to watch the rest. ;)

Last edited:
WOW it looks quite fun to me ,dont know why but that angel part reminds of Sora.no.Otoshimono , the pervert folowed with the angel ^^

I'm currently watching
A Certain Sceintific Railgun S
Attack on Titan
Aikatsu!
Battle Spirits: Sword Eyes
Bleach (dub)
Kingdom 2
Recorder to Randoseru Mi☆
Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal II
and Yes! Precure 5

It's not like I'm not enjoying any of them, but I honestly have to say I have very little interest in Attack on Titan, just enough to continue watching, after the hype was the only thing that got me to try it.

I may come back and edit/post a little more details on some of them, but for now, I'll only do so for the one that is not currently airing.

Yes! Precure 5 is about as okay a magical girl series as Tokyo Mew Mew. At least that's what I find, at least. It's verging on okay-as great as I found the previous precure series to be. My heart is not hurting as much when something is supposed to be sad, but it would definitely be okay to recommend to a very big magical girl lover. Otherwise, it does not quite cut it enough to recommend.

I'm also on the last episode of Kill me Baby's dub. I find the voices to fit the characters although with Yasuna it is a but hard to understand what she is saying all the time. Still a relatively funny show, but I wouldn't watch it more than once in any language. I'm surprised I'm even watching it again, even if it's a dub. I wouldn't recommend, and even if I did, I would say to watch the original and to not ever think about rewatching it, really.

Currently following Attack on Titan, Watamote and Servant x Service. I'm also watching Shugo Chara (eh) and Madoka Magica.

Yeah I know, I'm a bit late to the party ha.

Currently:

Online:
- Inu to hasami wa tsukaiyou: Ep.: 8

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Shine's profile.
A reupload request. Do you still have this in your database?
お兄ちゃんは私だけのものなんだからっ!!
darkpachon wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
sorry can you upload again [110128] [Studio 邪恋] 操心術0 パッケージ版 is that the links are down
darkpachon wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
sorry can you upload again

[121130][STUDIO邪恋] 操心術∞(メビウス)

the links are down
umi131 wrote on Shine's profile.
request
can you upload this?

男装王子様系女子は爆乳爆尻マゾ娘っ♪
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01166080.html/?locale=pt_BR
Jagger051 wrote on Esan's profile.

[Japanese] [160930][デジタルGパワー] 不幸な母さんとしあわせラブラブ生活

Links Broken, re-upload please