i have been watching a few recently
well the usual Naruto and One Peice
i finished watching Accel World the other day i did enjoy it
also finished Angel Beats it was sad but such a wonderful anime
erm also finished season one and two of Kyoukai Senjou no Horizon and i am not going to lie i fell in love with this anime,
also finished Highschool dxd and currently watching Highschool dxd new i think next episode is out tomorrow :)

Currently:

Ro~kyu~bo! SS: Ep. 5 - Will better and better...

Neptunia: Ep. 5 - Emotional scenes...

Fate/..Illya: Ep. 4 - The story win finally ride on...

Last edited:
for me, Fairy tail and one piece are the best, looking forward to fairy tail episode 176, dang it takes tooo long since the last 175, i heard the reason is because it's too close to manga series, whatever the reason, please please if someone have a new information for the newest fairy tail

ohh Bro seriously fairy tail , i think the scenario is pretty good But it is censored at a Point where characters never bleed actually the characters do not have Blood , the first season had a scene where the girl with the red head girl pierces the oponent's heart with her sword and it only make him a bit tired at that point i stopped watching it !! but the manga is prett good

Currently:

Ro~kyu~bo! SS: Ep. 6 - Damn...>_< Aoi-chan was so what from se.. *Gohon* ...Eh you know...

Kami-sama no inai nichiyoubi: Ep. 6 - Shit...>-< The story gets soon the same emotional level, how Clannad*...

Senki zesshou Symphogear G : Ep. 6 - Will hard for Hibiki-chan...>_>

Watched Suisei no Gargantia. It was pretty decent, and not really what I was expecting. A refreshing universe with okay characters. Some of the plot points to show the differences between our main and the people he meets are pretty forced though. Overall not a bad show, but I wouldn't give it a strong recommendation. :)

Hmm today probably the latest SNK ep, and maybe start Sasami@Ganbaranai since that one sounds weird and crazy.

Sasami@Ganbaranai i didn't enjoyed so much :( i will not recommended...

i'm watching Yosuga no sora , lovely anime but at the end the guy falls in love with his sister wich is more disgusting than a normal hentai !!!

Bokusatsu Tenshi Dokuro-chan (Bludgeoning Angel Dokuro-chan,) both seasons of OVAs.

This is a true WTF anime! A school boy will someday invent something that will make all women immortal; the downside is, they will all be 12 years old forever! A pretty angel, the bludgeoning angel, is sent to kill him before he invents it.

She likes him and moves in. Now, on a regular basis, she bludgeons him to death with her giant spiked metal club... and then resurrects him. Being constantly killed in such a gory fashion rather annoys him, of course.

This is a comedy, believe it or not. Watch the first episode and you'll probably want to watch the rest. ;)

Last edited:
WOW it looks quite fun to me ,dont know why but that angel part reminds of Sora.no.Otoshimono , the pervert folowed with the angel ^^

I'm currently watching
A Certain Sceintific Railgun S
Attack on Titan
Aikatsu!
Battle Spirits: Sword Eyes
Bleach (dub)
Kingdom 2
Recorder to Randoseru Mi☆
Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal II
and Yes! Precure 5

It's not like I'm not enjoying any of them, but I honestly have to say I have very little interest in Attack on Titan, just enough to continue watching, after the hype was the only thing that got me to try it.

I may come back and edit/post a little more details on some of them, but for now, I'll only do so for the one that is not currently airing.

Yes! Precure 5 is about as okay a magical girl series as Tokyo Mew Mew. At least that's what I find, at least. It's verging on okay-as great as I found the previous precure series to be. My heart is not hurting as much when something is supposed to be sad, but it would definitely be okay to recommend to a very big magical girl lover. Otherwise, it does not quite cut it enough to recommend.

I'm also on the last episode of Kill me Baby's dub. I find the voices to fit the characters although with Yasuna it is a but hard to understand what she is saying all the time. Still a relatively funny show, but I wouldn't watch it more than once in any language. I'm surprised I'm even watching it again, even if it's a dub. I wouldn't recommend, and even if I did, I would say to watch the original and to not ever think about rewatching it, really.

Currently following Attack on Titan, Watamote and Servant x Service. I'm also watching Shugo Chara (eh) and Madoka Magica.

Yeah I know, I'm a bit late to the party ha.

Currently:

Online:
- Inu to hasami wa tsukaiyou: Ep.: 8

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

In the trenches desperate to play Shiro to Kuro no Alice
awsater wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you update RJ01114470 please? It's in 12 parts, but parts 7 and 9 are missing. There are no problems with the rest.
Irish99 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hello can you please reupload いたずらっ娘 ~うちの娘にかぎって to katfile or mexashare if you have the time.
iceisnice wrote on ramori's profile.
iceisnice wrote on Shine's profile.
科学少女ヒマリ~迷子の森とデビル娘~ could you please leave a link to this game ty