The world that God Only Knows - Goddess ARC episode 7. Going to wonder who is the right one.

Sasami-san@Ganbaranai was a strange one. The first few episodes were good, the fourth was great, and then it was downhill after that. It would have been good if they kept up the premise with random gags, but they tried to add in a plot and it just didn't work.

Watched Yahari Ore no Seishun... It was pretty good! An interesting plot, and a neat way for the protag to solve problems by being an anti-hero.

Just finished Ore no Kanojo to Osananajimi... and it kind of sucked. Though I also just hate plots that involve blackmail (especially crappy blackmail) so that was a turn-off from the start.

Currently

Online:
PC:
- Fate/...Illya: ep. 5-6
- - The series will better and better after each new ep, especially ep. 6 was until now so what from epic: the battles, the animation and the voltage - was AWESOME...!!!

Currently

Online:
- Inu to hasami no tsukaiyou: ep. 9 - The story will to ep. to ep. always better...
PC:
- Neptunia: ep. 6-7 - F*ck>.<...!!! The series is awesome..!!!
- Ro~kyu~bu! SS: ep. 7 - The voltage will getting higher...

Currently watching
Folktales from Japan (Furusato Saisei: Nihon no Mukashi)

every episode is a tear jerker :(

great for kids to see and learn morals:)

Watched an old anime called Kaze no Stigma. Bring back the old days of animation was like back then and now when comparing animation standards.

Watched Yahari Ore no Seishun... It was pretty good! An interesting plot, and a neat way for the protag to solve problems by being an anti-hero.

i like that anime too

dangan ronpa im watching now at the moment

Currently

Online:
- Neptunia: ep. 8 - Dunno, but the series will to ep. to ep. getting exciting, I need slowly tranquilizers for my heart...:XD:
- Fate/...Illya: ep. 8 - The story will so rightly interesting...
- Love lab: ep. 9 - Very funny after a time...
PC:
- Randomly animes

Lately I haven't watched much, just been reading a lot. But started Gintama (wow a long one) and it is pretty hilarious. I can already see how it could run so long, if it keeps being this fresh. :)

Currently

Online:
- Inu to hasami wa tsukaiyou: ep. 10
PC:
- HS DxD NEW: ep. 9
- Ro~kyu~bu! SS: ep. 8
- Fate/...Illya: ep. 8
- Neptunia: ep. 8

Rewatching Futari Wa Pretty Cure Max Heart. There's something nice about the first two seasons, where Pretty Cure is just two girls who are polar opposites, and yet form a deep and abiding friendship.

Just watched Ookami Kodomo Ame to Yuki. There were a few parts (especially near the start) where it was kind of weird in a non-good way.

Animation wasn't that great, and the story was about the same. It wasn't bad, but wasn't anything special.

Watching a lot of current shows this season, but I think Love Lab is my favorite. It's too funny!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi Otokonoko, would you reupload the links for this one pls? It's all ded.
母娘☓無人島~陵辱長編RPGパック
Morganah wrote on Shine's profile.
Hie, Shine, could you re-upload this game, please?

https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/080816-heterodoxy-queen-of-darkness.1083784/

Thank you!
tamanah wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this? https://www.dlsite.com/books/work/=/product_id/BJ01441059.html

BugBug 2024年6月号 [DL版]

Thanks in advance!!
DarkSniper wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine,

[210526][屁理屈流通センター] 生えてるから好き! ふたなりレズカップルの何も着ない一日 [RJ328844]

Please reup the above post, Thanks in Advance